• Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Boston ( -6.5 ) at Charlotte ( 6.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    3:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -1 ) at Indiana ( 1 ) —- T: 212.5
    5:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7 ) at Sacramento ( 7 ) —- T: 223
    7:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

@Brad32086 said...

I got KOQed again for the last time lol. Maybe he gets a run in garbage time if philly doesn’t come back?

Hey!
    He’s scored higher than Tobias!

• Bodiaz36

I really didn’t anticipate Philly getting thrashed like this, even without Embiid

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #66

RG Tiered Ranking

@deepfat said...

For the late slate. All the projections and optos are wanting to throw 4 Warriors into a lineup. Anyone else not over comfortable with that?

I like Bowman, Burks, Lee, and Chriss. Is that the 4? Or is Draymond in there?

• jfitzgan

Say what u want about embiid being “soft”, But without him the sixers are garbage. Until Simmons actually attempts more than 5 jump shots outside of 10 feet in a single season they won’t win. Don’t care if he makes them or not. Just attempt it. Love his effort and defense but it’s one of the most bizarre things I’ve seen in 40 years of watching basketball. Come 2nd round of playoff time it’s liking playing 5 vs 4 on offensive end.

• deepfat

@theIrrigator said...

I like Bowman, Burks, Lee, and Chriss. Is that the 4? Or is Draymond in there?

Cruncher is throwing out Green, Paschall, Bowman, and Chriss

• deepfat

Horford 2-11

• tarheel66

Philly sux if this is what they got without Embid

• JSteele

Swap Rozier and Turner for Kemba and Kanter and I’m in first place on FD

• JB_Legit

horford killing my lineup mannnn, was already fading embiid before the news came out smh

• deepfat

@JSteele said...

Swap Rozier and Turner for Kemba and Kanter and I’m in first place on FD

Kanter has been a steal in almost every game he’s been in the past 3 weeks.

• schube4402

Have 7.7k left on late slate.. dk gpp. Who do you guys like the best out of these three? Love, ibaka, or Aldridge ?

• deepfat

@schube4402 said...

Have 7.7k left on late slate.. dk gpp. Who do you guys like the best out of these three? Love, ibaka, or Aldridge ?

Man, it’s close for a few reasons. On Labs, the ceilings are within 3-6 pts of each other with Love, Serge, and LA in that order. Also, the projected ownership is in that order as well. If GPP I’d go with LA. For cash, I don’t think you can go wrong with Love or Serge.

• Wynter12

What possessed me to give Monk a chance? lmao Even one lineup is too much.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #66

RG Tiered Ranking

@deepfat said...

DK or FD?

• deepfat

@theIrrigator said...

DK or FD?

DK

• deepfat

Dem feels when you see the backups in with 8 min left and your lineup is free falling from the monies.

• makeitrain99

So I guess the Forum Rule (Tmarohl) is to fade Jokic. Doesn’t get any faster than a game against the Rockets on the road. Fatty will be sweating like a mad man! Although he did good in first meeting. 🤔

• schube4402

Thanks Deepfat.. had LA but was tinkering with Love. May just add another lineup with him. Playing way too many warriors for comfort tonight. Happy new year all. Good luck

• deepfat

@makeitrain99 said...

So I guess the Forum Rule (Tmarohl) is to fade Jokic. Doesn’t get any faster than a game against the Rockets on the road. Fatty will be sweating like a mad man! Although he did good in first meeting. 🤔

Hard pass for me. I’ve learned my lesson. Tmarohl is almost always right in this situation.

• gaelicgirl

@deepfat said...

Hmmm…think I like theIrrigator’s picks better. Paschall wasn’t playing well before the injury, Draymond’s a wild card.

• deepfat

@gaelicgirl said...

Hmmm…think I like theIrrigator’s picks better. Paschall wasn’t playing well before the injury, Draymond’s a wild card.

I definitely like Chriss tonight for sure. I can’t stomach 4 warriors in the same lineup on the road.

• badtrip

I’ve had an off last 8 years of the decade gambling……but I dig Green tonight.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@makeitrain99 said...

47 is not good for a player of his price.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #66

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

I have only gone through FD and those were my favorite. I have Paschall in my player pool but dont see me getting to him much over there. About to go through DK now

• deepfat

Harden and Capela in

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler