• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) — T: 216.5
    5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) — T: 234,5
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) — T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) — T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) — T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Irisheric777

Knox never a play. He’s gone off once in 200 games

• Jokey401

Can anyone explain why DK locks the players during “pre-game”? Just wondering if there is a rationale behind it.

• efagan99

@Bodiaz36 said...

On FD, would you guys be more inclined to play Powell or Knox? Looking for a cheap SF

powell has way more upside he just hasn’t done anything yet this season. I play DK but have him in a couple

• monarch

Keys to the 630 game for me….survive whatever Vuc does as a fader and just hope MCW returns value.

• efagan99

@monarch said...

Terrence Ross is 1.46 percent in the four point play.

How can you see this? I’m assuming you didn’t play him

• Brendan239

@Bodiaz36 said...

On FD, would you guys be more inclined to play Powell or Knox? Looking for a cheap SF

I have Knox in 1 (of 9 on FD). I also have House in 3, Hill in 2, Saric in 2, Payne in 1, Bledsoe in 1. You have to be different somehow. Plus a 6-man PHX UTAh stack.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jokey401 said...

Can anyone explain why DK locks the players during “pre-game”? Just wondering if there is a rationale behind it.

lock at listed start time even though they usually dont start til 10 minutes later. Should just lock when they jump the ball but I guess since it varies from game to game it would be a bit harder to manage. but yeah…should lock when they actually jump ball.

• JSteele

Sous Chef Curry is off to the races

• jdtrey

Conley / SGA or Ball / Mitchell ?

• JSteele

@jdtrey said...

Conley / SGA or Ball / Mitchell ?

I’m not high on Conley today so Ball / Spidey. Plus I have a feeling Lonzo correlates with LaMelo as they try to show who is the biggest baller.

• jdtrey

@JSteele said...

I’m not high on Conley today so Ball / Spidey

Thanks, was honestly more concerned with SGA paying off 8400 with NO playing slower so that made it simple!
    Good luck tonight

• zline34

My gut keeps telling me to stay far away from Harden. I gotta listen to it.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

Seth Curry > Steph Curry

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Evan Fournier headed to locker room Thursday.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

Davis Bertans looks like he forgot how to play basketball. This is where watching the games is crucial. Damn wish I would have known how out of shape and pathetic he is. Was trying to be ahead of the field on his blow up game and am like 80% on the early slate lol. He looks like me out there out of shape and lost. Is anyone watching this? This dude needs to be removed from the game immediately. Talk about a liability. Dumped a bunch of money on this dude smh.

• JSteele

I only played Cole Anthony from this first game so I’m hoping this blowout continues

• jdtrey

@zline34 said...

My gut keeps telling me to stay far away from Harden. I gotta listen to it.

Couldn’t stomach the full fade so ended up 1/2 on DK but 0/4 on FD, Bullock and Hield seem way too cheap to me and I feel like the 8k guys have only slightly less upside than Harden with everyone playing for Hou but I could be dead wrong.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Zero Harden. I kept him in my player pool but didnt end up with any

• packdog

@theIrrigator said...

Welp

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Yup, definitely not playing DFS again this year.

• bdf

Fuck Fultz.

• monarch

@efagan99 said...

How can you see this? I’m assuming you didn’t play him

I click through lineups after lock checking ownership

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

I mean, I guess Fournier down is good for my Anthony and MCW shares, but I was also 36% Fournier, so…

• zeeshan2

@ImADonk11 said...

Davis Bertans looks like he forgot how to play basketball. This is where watching the games is crucial. Damn wish I would have known how out of shape and pathetic he is. Was trying to be ahead of the field on his blow up game and am like 80% on the early slate lol. He looks like me out there out of shape and lost. Is anyone watching this? This dude needs to be removed from the game immediately. Talk about a liability. Dumped a bunch of money on this dude smh.

and the Wizards overpaid him by a lot

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

Haven’t been watching but he looked fine last game. Same. 100% on FD and in my main on DK

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).