• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) — T: 216.5
    5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) — T: 234,5
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) — T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) — T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) — T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

I worked Boucher and Stanley in there a bunch… we shall see!

• Brendan239

Didn’t add Powell, sticking to my gut. Whenever I make changes last minute it backfires

• monarch

Siakam 4.87 percent on DK

• BazookaDad

Wall killed my night. Happy New Year to all. Single entry guy, see you next year!

• monarch

@BazookaDad said...

Wall killed my night. Happy New Year to all. Single entry guy, see you next year!

Wall is fine.

• dominicanpapi

Anyone know what Siakams ownership is on the FD clutch?

• Tallbrett

Austin Rivers was only .55% ownership in the $4 large field contest on DK seems low?

• monarch

@Tallbrett said...

Austin Rivers was only .55% ownership in the $4 large field contest on DK seems low?

He hasnt even practiced

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Tallbrett said...

Without Siakam…. I think Baynes only starts & plays minimal. This smells like a Boucher night.

Sure hope you are wrong lol

• efagan99

@Tallbrett said...

If I remember correctly, they said his minutes were capped at 15. With other guards out and no restrictions I would have played him some but I think they just run Payton more

• TheWeeIceMan

Went to have a nice dinner with my wife and didn’t notice Siakam was out. Never again….

• zeeshan2

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Went to have a nice dinner with my wife and didn’t notice Siakam was out. Never again….

talk about wasting your money twice. Just kidding :P

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #14

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Stanley Johnson is probably going to break the slate and forgot to grab any.

Having flashbacks from my once good DFS past.

I had the same thought. Saw he had some run last game too while I was jamming in Powell. Of course I didn’t grab any either even though it was staring me in the face lol.

• gaelicgirl

@BazookaDad said...

There’s still 3 quarters left!

• Russthabus26

Siakam about 17% everywhere on FD

• SkateFiend

@zeeshan2 said...

talk about wasting your money twice. Just kidding :P

You went out to a nice dinner with your wife (I’m assuming you don’t live in CA). You already won in life.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Shocker, another 30 point blowout at halftime on the slate. This one might actually help me. I have way too much Cole/MCW on DK

• JSteele

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Don’t feel bad I put the game on and still didn’t notice Siakam wasn’t playing

• Brendan239

Dammit, gonna need Norm.

• monarch

Boogie looks like an 8k player

• kinger

Played SIAKAM. Dammit!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Golfnut04240

Fournier’s back spasms are hurting many good LUs.for me.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Michael Carter-Williams starts second half for injured Evan Fournier on Thursday.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Russthabus26 said...

Siakam about 17% everywhere on FD

yeah 16% in the $25 contest… I switched him all to powell from OG but somehow forgot to change out OG on Dk. the pitfalls of playing on too many sites.

• Brendan239

Oh boy, Norm Powell. Well, I made my decision to not adjust LUs 2 min before lock.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).