• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) — T: 216.5
    5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) — T: 234,5
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) — T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) — T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) — T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

It official. NBA is back. Made it to platinum status this month for the first in awhile.

Maybe I can make it to Diamond next month!

• BazookaDad

For FD specifically. Would it better to play Randle, fade Harden and pay up elsewhere? I’m leaning that 11500 is just too much for Harden. I plan to play Wall at 7000 or fade this whole Rockets team.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

I dont see any reason to play Harden. I still have interest in Wall, Wood, and Cousins. Not sure how it works with salary but I definitely want some Wall and Cousins

• BazookaDad

@theIrrigator said...

I dont see any reason to play Harden. I still have interest in Wall, Wood, and Cousins. Not sure how it works with salary but I definitely want some Wall and Cousins

On FD Gobert is 7700 and Boogie is 6500. No flex so my thought was to pay up for Rudy since Boogie will get 20-25 min max coming off the bench. Is my thought process valid?

• Jeddy3

Harden +220 to get a double/double seems like a good bet.

• BazookaDad

What the hell are we doing at the SF position on FD? I don’t want Ingram at 9400 and it’s a black hole after that.

Any punt ideas? Powell or Johnson for Raptors? Thoughts on Johnson for the Suns, I know it’s a time share with Crowder but we’re picking bums at SF tonight lol

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@BazookaDad said...

On FD Gobert is 7700 and Boogie is 6500. No flex so my thought was to pay up for Rudy since Boogie will get 20-25 min max coming off the bench. Is my thought process valid?

I haven’t looked at anything yet but just glanced at FD C player pool. While I think Cousins could hit 35-40 fpts he is priced a little high. I dont ever like playing Gobert so i will probably pay down for the Baynes, Adams, Horford, M-Rob range

• mrjredoak

@BazookaDad said...

What the hell are we doing at the SF position on FD? I don’t want Ingram at 9400 and it’s a black hole after that.

Any punt ideas? Powell or Johnson for Raptors? Thoughts on Johnson for the Suns, I know it’s a time share with Crowder but we’re picking bums at SF tonight lol

I will be mixing and matching the four guys from OG down to Bridges. All have decent floors and OK ceilings. OG and and RJ probably a bit higher of ceilings.

• emnj69

@theIrrigator said...

if you like money play harden if you dont like money dont play harden
    harden is a lock and load

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@emnj69 said...

if you like money play harden if you dont like money dont play harden
    harden is a lock and load

Why? Sell me on Harden

• Brendan239

Is Aaron Baynes in play on FD for $4,300? In my first build I had a lot of SAC and NYK players so I might just play Bullock or Knox in a couple and fade the rest. Hard to fade Fox, Hield and Bagley on FD. I think because of pricing a lot of people will also be on the Knicks and Kings players. Mitchell IS sue and he’ll be in all 3 of my LUs. Ingram in a smash spot too. Uuuggghh it’s soo hard to fade Knicks….maybe I’ll have a LU with none.

How many of y’all are taking a shot on Boogie?

• superjon

@theIrrigator said...

Why? Sell me on Harden

Harden at 11.5 is way more interesting than Ingram at 9.4

For me it’ll come down which value plays I really like. If there aren’t multiple in the under 5k range, then going balanced might be the best approach. Especially if Harden only gets you 50 and Ingram goes for like 40.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

Is Aaron Baynes in play on FD for $4,300?

I have been playing C’s against the Knicks so far this year. Gonna keep it going into the new year. I will need to figure out why Stanley got in the rotation last game and if that will continue or if Boucher will get his mins back up to where they had been

• BazookaDad

Thoughts on Dwayne Bacon for this early slate on FD? He is trending upwards and is min priced at 3500. Opens up the rest

• chickenmanE

Does anyone like Norm Powell?

• jdtrey

@Pandamonious said...

Haliburton might have slightly more peripheral upside. He’s been shooting extremely well. Unsustainably well.

Especially with the way he shoots!! It might be uglier than the Balls’ shot!

If it seems like everyone is going in that Dort / Haliburton range on FD I’ll gladly play Hield / Clarkson all day over there. Haven’t dug into DK at all yet.

• gaelicgirl

@BazookaDad said...

I’ve become a Mikal Bridges fan this season, but he’s $5.8k so technically not a punt play.

• jdtrey

@BazookaDad said...

I don’t hate SF on FD at all tonight. Some value may open up later but all 4 guys right around 6k are definitely in play and looking like the best options so far.

• mbunner23

@jdtrey said...

Especially with the way he shoots!! It might be uglier than the Balls’ shot!

If it seems like everyone is going in that Dort / Haliburton range on FD I’ll gladly play Hield / Clarkson all day over there. Haven’t dug into DK at all yet.

He was known as a pretty decent shooter in college. Especially catch and shoot, but I agree, it’s ugly.

• monarch

Today is a day which I wish I paid for ownership but I am too cheap for that.

• zeeshan2

I like Embiid, Haliburton, Danuel House, RJ barrett, Pascal, Simmons and Gobert today

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I’m gonna be playing light today but ya know I still have to sneak a few in.

Gonna propose to my girlfriend tonight finally after five years. Hoping for a better 2021 for everyone!!!! Good luck boize and GG

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Gonna propose to my girlfriend tonight finally after five years. Hoping for a better 2021 for everyone!!!! Good luck boize and GG

Congratulations. Propose after midnight though so you don’t have the muck of 2020 attached.

• gaelicgirl

@Sleazygreazy said...

A New Year’s Eve proposal is very romantic. Congratulations!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Congratulations. Propose after midnight though so you don’t have the muck of 2020 attached.

Thank you, and not a bad idea but if this doesn’t happen before midnight…bags will be packed 🤣😬

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).