• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) — T: 216.5
    5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) — T: 234,5
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) — T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) — T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) — T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

That doesn’t have anything to do with whether Wood wanted to be here or not though.

Yeah it does, he wouldn’t have agreed to a sign and trade if he wanted to be there. Same thing happened with Brogdon in Milwaukee.

• Yeoman

@gaelicgirl said...

What happened?

He took a big windup and swing at a Roby layup. Blocked the shot but sent Roby’s head into the stands.

Well, not really. But he hit him pretty good and they called it a flagrant 2. There’d just been a double tech at the other end of the court on Diallo and Redick, maybe they thought things were getting out of hand. You don’t usually get a 2 if you get some of the ball first.

• tmarohl

@monarch said...

Harden 5X

He did much better than I thought he would. I think he was about 4.5 x on FD.

• Mr_tjRoto

never too late question, no more fanduel links in the forum?

• Yeoman

How is 20% of the field behind me? I don’t think I’m even going to get to 200; I deserve to finish last with the crap I put out there tonight. Lonzo’s the only one who’s even going to make value.

• gaelicgirl

@Yeoman said...

You don’t usually get a 2 if you get some of the ball first.

Wow. Thanks!

• zline34

These game are terrible to watch if it wasn’t for Wood I doubt I’d even watch. He’s the best player in the league and it’s not even close.

• noddy

Terrible slate tonight. Awesome slate tomorrow. Happy and Healthy New Year Everyone!!!!!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

These game are terrible to watch if it wasn’t for Wood I doubt I’d even watch. He’s the best player in the league and it’s not even close.

He’s the original Porzingis, but better.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Terrible slate tonight. Awesome slate tomorrow. Happy and Healthy New Year Everyone!!!!!

Happy New Year Noddy.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

He’s the original Porzingis, but better.

Still can’t believe the Bucks cut him to sign a g league guard to a 10 day contract two years ago the day after they signed pau gasol who played a grand total of two minutes before injuring his foot.

• rjschick92

Is there really any skill left in DFS?

Just stack the highest total game. Even easier to cash than NFL weeks 1-3.

• monarch

Tomorrow is the Devin Booker slate

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Chris Paul not going to play or something?

• monarch

@rjschick92 said...

Is there really any skill left in DFS?

Just stack the highest total game. Even easier to cash than NFL weeks 1-3.

Cashing gets you nowhere. You have to win.

20 max four point play. I have cashed 16, 12 and 12 so far tonight which is really really good considering only 15 percent of entries cash and I am barely above water.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

20 max four point play. I have cashed 16, 12 and 12 so far tonight which is really really good considering only 15 percent of entries cash and I am barely above water.

That is really good, but you don’t need to embellish. It’s more like 24-25%.

• Tallbrett

Wish I had played Holmes instead of Bagley… 30+ point swing. At least it looks like I can still cash… Have Mitchell still playing and I’m currently in the money.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Chris Paul not going to play or something?

I am not sure. The Suns are legit good though and Booker has been in like second gear. I think he might push it a gear or two on the B2B tomorrow.

• rjschick92

Why would Wood want to stay with the Pistons?

They literally refused to start him until they had no other choice.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

That is really good, but you don’t need to embellish. It’s more like 24-25%.

You are correct

• zeeshan2

@monarch said...

You mean Bradley Beal

• gaelicgirl

Will Cameron Johnson score any points in the next half?

• noddy

I am going right back to the Charlotte players who failed me yesterday.

• rjschick92

@monarch said...

Cashing is the first step towards winning.

It’s also a lot easier to stay motivated when you don’t have to keep depositing money into your account.

• Bigb1485

Royce o’neal with -1 blocks…what is that? Was it for his flagrant foul?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).