• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) — T: 216.5
    5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) — T: 234,5
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) — T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) — T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) — T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

344.6 for 26/7869 and $25!

46/18826 in the Dribbler for $20
    and 23/9523 in 3 Swat entries for $15 each

Going to take this as a good omen for the new year.

Seems like you’re doing really well this year? Feels like you’re cashing every night.

• txdave41

Another night where you could not have scripted any better to piss me off the most. I picked every player having an off night in my Gpps. Had most of the high score players in a 50/50 and out of the cash by a .20th of a point. At least that one pathetic win would have prevented my 3rd blowout loss in a row. I’m going to have to take a break from DFS before I start losing my mind at this crap.

• Russthabus26

Yeah that guy losing 129.2K on Crowder’s last shot was pretty gross.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Seems like you’re doing really well this year? Feels like you’re cashing every night.

Usually just the After Hours slates, but this one was small enough to play even though it was ugly.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

Would have been such a better slate if the Wiz/Bulls game was on the main. Imagine the chalk between that game and Hou/Sac lol.

• Supersharpie

Positive: I won $344 in tickets to the 1/19 Slam in return for $15 in entries.

Negative: 1/19 is a two game slate.

Seriously, WTF FD???

• edgelesscart

I was trying to figure this out too. The tickets say they start at 1:00 PM on 1/19. Do you think they meant for all these tickets to be for 1/17?

• BazookaDad

I felt like gambling and threw my single entry in all these 5 cent satellites. Needless to say, I won a bunch of Nascar, UFC and NBA tickets. I never watched Nascar in my life lol

• edgelesscart

@Supersharpie said...

Seriously, WTF FD???

Just got this from support:

Thank you for contacting FanDuel Customer Support.

Upon reviewing your tickets for the NBA Clutch Shot on 1/19, it certainly does seem odd that there’s only two 9pm games for that day when your ticket start times are listed for 1pm. I think the correct date should be 1/17 as you mentioned and astutely pointed out.

As a result, I’ve passed this along to our Contests Team for them to investigate and look into. As soon as they get back to me, I will follow up with you in this email thread accordingly.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime and I’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Olivier

• Supersharpie

@edgelesscart said...

Just got this from support:

Thank you for contacting FanDuel Customer Support.

Upon reviewing your tickets for the NBA Clutch Shot on 1/19, it certainly does seem odd that there’s only two 9pm games for that day when your ticket start times are listed for 1pm. I think the correct date should be 1/17 as you mentioned and astutely pointed out.

As a result, I’ve passed this along to our Contests Team for them to investigate and look into. As soon as they get back to me, I will follow up with you in this email thread accordingly.

Please let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime and I’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Olivier

Thanks, hopefully that is the case.

• jv21

• Ranked #77

RG Tiered Ranking

@Supersharpie said...

Seriously, WTF FD???

Good catch I have some too. I just assume the date was right. It should be the MLK slate on 1/18.

• Manyak

I got 10th place for 400$ with an 18fps from Zion. The 9 ahead did not have Zion. 6fps more (a 24 ice from Zion) would have cashed me $20,000. Left a real sour taste tn. Dunno if I can come back from this. 24fps all he needed…

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Poor guy in the Clutch. Running up top all night. Had 1st and 2nd. Then a 12 team train comes along and he makes $800.

Ouch. Hopefully his whole 2020 was better than his last couple hours of 2020

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

344.6 for 26/7869 and $25!

46/18826 in the Dribbler for $20
    and 23/9523 in 3 Swat entries for $15 each

Going to take this as a good omen for the new year.

Nice!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

Recouped all my losses and then some with a 4th Q Showdown scoop. Paul assist to Crowder for garbage 3 at the end for the win! Not sure how many of you guys play the in game showdowns but tons of you guys know your stuff and would do well in them.

Hopefully it wasnt because of Baynes. He was terrible. Didnt realize they had them for NBA. I’m gonna give them a try tomorrow

• zline34

@Manyak said...

I got 10th place for 400$ with an 18fps from Zion. The 9 ahead did not have Zion. 6fps more (a 24 ice from Zion) would have cashed me $20,000. Left a real sour taste tn. Dunno if I can come back from this. 24fps all he needed…

That’s pretty bad. If it makes you feel any better the only time I haven’t entered my single entry lineup into the larger GPP’s which was TWICE I created the optimal lineup TWICE in both single entries. Won by like 90 points over 2nd place each time. I’ve created the optimal 3 times. Hopefully a 4th is around the corner.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #17

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Hopefully it wasnt because of Baynes. He was terrible. Didnt realize they had them for NBA. I’m gonna give them a try tomorrow

Not just Baynes, It was more so because I convinced myself to stack the TOR/NY game all over before the Siakam news, then just jammed more. Figured Thibs vs the Raps (aka minutes vs. minutes). If the game was close everyone could play close to 4o minutes (had Randle/Elf/MRob/Lowry/OG/FVV in most my LUs lol). Turns out minutes don’t matter when you can’t score lol.

• depalma13

I cashed with a negative half point from Whiteside. That is an absolute first.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).