• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) — T: 216.5
    5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) — T: 234,5
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) — T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) — T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) — T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Bye bye 2020
    https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/ten-things-to-say-goodbye-to-in-dfs-for-2021-3514592

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@emnj69 said...

because he is the only guy that he slate that can get u 60-80 and he is playing in what should be a high tempo game and because he wants out and wants to show people he can still put up monster numbers-a floor harden game is still higher than about 90% of the players ceiling games

Is everyone still out for Houston?

• frugal

@BazookaDad said...

Bacon time

No. Cole Anthony and/or MCW will take his minutes/usage.

• Brendan239

Is this an Adams revenge game?

• frugal

Adams revenge?

• emnj69

@theIrrigator said...

Is everyone still out for Houston?

it would not matter if you put 20 guys on the floor harden b chucking all game long-and who on sacramento is going to stop him?

• rjschick92

Wall is a career 27% usage and we’ve never seen him play with Harden.

And Harden is already priced at nosebleed levels.

• monarch

I am excited to watch Darius Bazley attempt to defend Zion Williamson

• rjschick92

@monarch said...

I am excited to watch Darius Bazley attempt to defend Zion Williamson

Ingram has just as favorable of a matchup.

I don’t know if OKC can keep it competitive.

• Brendan239

I hope Burks plays so I can not worry about playing Elf or RJ. Randle is my only lock for NY, but Robinson is growing on me. Lowry could be the PG that cracks 50 today that not many will be on. I’m landing on a lot of Cam Johnson, hope he breaks 30 FD points

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m gonna be playing light today but ya know I still have to sneak a few in.

Gonna propose to my girlfriend tonight finally after five years. Hoping for a better 2021 for everyone!!!! Good luck boize and GG

Are you sure you thought this through?

• depalma13

Fultz Revenge!

• marker0357

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m gonna be playing light today but ya know I still have to sneak a few in.

Gonna propose to my girlfriend tonight finally after five years. Hoping for a better 2021 for everyone!!!! Good luck boize and GG

congrats…don’t do it….congrats…..don’t do it….congrats!

• monarch

@rjschick92 said...

Ingram has just as favorable of a matchup.

I don’t know if OKC can keep it competitive.

One of them will draw Dort but it doesnt matter who Ingrams primary defender is he just gets his shot off no matter what.

• Brendan239

Am I the only one playing Bledsoe?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@emnj69 said...

it would not matter if you put 20 guys on the floor harden b chucking all game long-and who on sacramento is going to stop him?

I’ll have to look at the numbers when I get home but I think Harden is gonna be about $2k overpriced. These aren’t just “role players” he is playing with now. There are 3 other usage monsters that will be on the floor at various times in the game. We will probably even seen a Wall/Harden/Gordon/Wood/Cousins lineup at times. I just dont see Harden getting there. Certainly dont see a “if you want to win money play Harden, if you want to lose money fade Harden”. I dont think it is that simple

• nerman

@jayzee666 said...

I will be ❄️❄️❄️❄️ the knicks and Sac primarily tonight. I will then make a LU of stacking each game by itself, but those LUs will be one offs.

Your research is done! Avoid knicks/sac players, Randle will be my highest owned!

I had 5 ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️ in each LU yesterday, so how can you not heed my warning???

This is why I come here.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

John Wall 7.1k some Kentucky Wildcat alpha action vs Deaaron Fox? What is not to like. He will be much higher than 7.1k going forward.

I’d love to hear Silas say how many minutes he expects Wall to get. Would make my decision much easier about what do with him.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Are you sure you thought this through?

I consulted with Brendan and he assured me everything would be okay

• noalias80

I don’t think Harden is either a must play or complete fade. If multi-entering, it won’t kill you to have some shares. Some people may be scared off of him with John Wall set to make his regular season debut, but outside of preseason (which I didn’t watch), it’s up in the air as far as how much this will impact his upside.

It can always be argued that one can build a GPP winning lineup without him, but on a 5 game DK slate with few pay up options, it may come down to being a raw points type of play. (I don’t play FD but at 11.5K, it may be a more legitimate reason to fade). If some viable punts or value opens up before lock, it may be harder to avoid him.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

I’d love to hear Silas say how many minutes he expects Wall to get. Would make my decision much easier about what do with him.

agreed, I want to play him so bad tonight.

• superjon

@depalma13 said...

Fultz Revenge!

I heard it can’t be a revenge game when you got to a better team.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I’ll have to look at the numbers when I get home but I think Harden is gonna be about $2k overpriced. These aren’t just “role players” he is playing with now. There are 3 other usage monsters that will be on the floor at various times in the game. We will probably even seen a Wall/Harden/Gordon/Wood/Cousins lineup at times. I just dont see Harden getting there. Certainly dont see a “if you want to win money play Harden, if you want to lose money fade Harden”. I dont think it is that simple

I can’t make a case to play Harden on either FD or DK. I mean, do people really think that John Wall and Boogey are going to let Harden take every shot and have the ball in his hands at all times? Wall will be the primary ball handler. Harden may score 35 points, but he is not going to have the assist numbers that he gets when he is initiating the offense.

• monarch

I have John Wall for 32 minutes as a conservative estimate. He seemed ready in the preseason and was playing normal rotations. His recovery similar to KD for me in that they have been healthy for a long time and unlike many players appear to be in really good shape.

• Englishfire

Any good sleepers on early what FD? Is paying up for Rwb a must?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).