• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) — T: 216.5
    5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) — T: 234,5
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) — T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) — T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) — T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BiGtIGeRs

Why isn’t the early games on lineup Hq ?

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

It is Evan Fournier

Maybe, yet Judging historically, I don’t think so. You can’t nail down who’s the best play.

Fournier might have a good game cause his matchup is decent, so is his price, yet as mentioned….the players who might see the biggest boost are Bacon, MCW, or Cole Anthony.

Now who it’s going to be among those guys, I have no idea.

Here’s how it will work….Ross comes in for Bacon. So if they leave Bacon in and give him more minutes, especially with the 2nd unit, he might do something other than watch other dudes hoop.

It is possible they leave Fournier out their for longer but they haven’t done that in the past. Yet he might still get a few extra minutes, don’t know for sure.

MCW and Cole Anthony, are usually on the floor all their minutes with Ross, so they should see a usage boost. However, it’s still a crapshoot. I’ll sprinkle those guys amongst my lineups, yet won’t be taking a stand on any of them.

• I’m still 🔒 wood.

I’ve played him every slate so far, so long as him and boogie are separated i dont see some dramatic falloff incoming.

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

I can’t make a case to play Harden on either FD or DK. I mean, do people really think that John Wall and Boogey are going to let Harden take every shot and have the ball in his hands at all times? Wall will be the primary ball handler. Harden may score 35 points, but he is not going to have the assist numbers that he gets when he is initiating the offense.

lol like harden didnt have a ball hog point guard next to him all of last year

• Njsum1

@emnj69 said...

Yet how eager were people to play an 11k Harden last year when Westbrook was playing?

Harden is a fine play, he’ll likely get you 50-60 DK.

• tmarohl

@emnj69 said...

Yes, and I didn’t play him at 11.5K when Westbrook was in the lineup.

• emnj69

@tmarohl said...

Yes, and I didn’t play him at 11.5K when Westbrook was in the lineup.

in a small slate I wont fade the guy that is going to score the most points especially when there is value out there
    if this was a big slate then I could consider moving off him

• Supersharpie

Ross out…fire up Cole?

• BBWC_10

I think my favorite punt of the day is Roby. Trying to figure out where Ross minutes will go, MCW? Bacon? Anthony?

• Supersharpie

@BBWC_10 said...

I think my favorite punt of the day is Roby. Trying to figure out where Ross minutes will go, MCW? Bacon? Anthony?

Is there any guarantee that Roby is going to play? He was a DNP up until the last game.

• rjschick92

@emnj69 said...

in a small slate I wont fade the guy that is going to score the most points especially when there is value out there

Where is the value exactly?

Cousins…5k on DK isn’t exactly chump change.

Cole Anthony maybe.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@emnj69 said...

Yeah now add 2 more high usage guys to the lineup

• charara1224

@rjschick92 said...

Ingram has just as favorable of a matchup.

I don’t know if OKC can keep it competitive.

I wouldnt call Dort a favorable matchup but then again BI can get his own so itll be a fun matchup to watch

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Joel Embiid (back) listed available to play Thursday. https://t.co/5taHLWOqGm

• monarch

NJ- Fournier benefits the most of the Magic players from having Ross off the floor per CourtIQ. He also probably picks up a few minutes. Bacon may pick up some time as well but I dont have him shooting 90 percent from the floor again and I suspect that is where the public goes.

As for Cole Anthony, I keep playing him because I know if he got 25 minutes he would smash but Clifford has yet to put Fultz and Anthony on the floor together so I think he has a limited ceiling in competitive games.

• rjschick92

@charara1224 said...

I wouldnt call Dort a favorable matchup but then again BI can get his own so itll be a fun matchup to watch

He’s 6’4”. If they try putting him on Ingram that’s not going to end well for them.

• BBWC_10

@Supersharpie said...

Is there any guarantee that Roby is going to play? He was a DNP up until the last game.

You are correct, I was under the impression Horf was out and Rotowire had him listed as starting. He had a great line last game.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Chandler Hutchison (health protocols) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/dn5U99lXNs

• Pandamonious

The only thing I have decided so far is that if tonight goes poorly for me, I’m taking the rest of the year off from DFS.

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Chandler Hutchison (health protocols) ruled out Thursday. https://t.co/dn5U99lXNs

Welp, back to the drawing board. Hours of work ruined.

• gaelicgirl

@emnj69 said...

I’m in on the Harden gamble

• Theguy49503

@Pandamonious said...

The only thing I have decided so far is that if tonight goes poorly for me, I’m taking the rest of the year off from DFS.

I see what you did there lol

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

😉

Edit….lmao just got that one

• BazookaDad

Hutchinson out, who benefits? I got Thad Young on FD qt 3800. Any ideas if he plays today? If I can roster him my lineup is gold

• BazookaDad

@Pandamonious said...

We will miss your daily knowledge.. see ya tomorrow! LOL

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).