• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 7 ) at Indiana ( -7 ) — T: 216.5
    5:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6 ) at Washington ( -6 ) — T: 234,5
    6:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -3 ) at Orlando ( 3 ) — T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at Houston ( -5 ) — T: 229
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 9 ) at Toronto ( -9 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -5.5 ) at Oklahoma City ( 5.5 ) — T: 214.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3.5 ) at Utah ( -3.5 ) — T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I like Cole Anthony potential ability with Ross out but when I watch him on the court in the same lineup as MCW I want to pull my hair out.

• ryan7962

drummond and aaron holiday or wendell carter/turner and colby white??

• BazookaDad

@jlowery73 said...

I like Cole Anthony potential ability with Ross out but when I watch him on the court in the same lineup as MCW I want to pull my hair out.

I decided to go MCW/Fournier. Is the field all going Anthony in this spot? I had Bacon initially but you guys talked me off that ledge lol. Still learning NBA

• jessedio

Soooo is everyone just going Sabonis and Bertans at PF on FD’s early slate?

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

NJ- Fournier benefits the most of the Magic players from having Ross off the floor per CourtIQ. He also probably picks up a few minutes. Bacon may pick up some time as well but I dont have him shooting 90 percent from the floor again and I suspect that is where the public goes

Correct me if I’m wrong, yet Court IQ just shows usage right?

Fournier and Ross don’t spend a ton of minutes together on the floor anyway. That’s why I’m not so quick to say Fournier is the one who benefits most.

• frugal

@emnj69 said...

lol like harden didnt have a ball hog point guard next to him all of last year

I’m not going to suggest Harden is a fade, but he’s no lock either. It’s not only Wall, HOU has a bunch of guys coming back tonight which are going to take minutes/usage. The question is does the game look like a ceiling game for Harden and what scrub can you pair with him to ensure the combo will score 105+ FP for ~$15K because there are a few upper mid combos which are going 105+FP for that price.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Do we think Markannan plays?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Cavs will start Garland, Exum, Sexton, Nance Jr., Drummond on Thursday.

• ewm1

Do we think Garrett Temple plays 25+ minutes again today? He looks interesting for early only.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Cavs will start Garland, Exum, Sexton, Nance Jr., Drummond on Thursday.

Has Exum been starting recently?

• Brendan239

Going with a late HAMMER hammer. From what I’m reading people are hammering the over and on the fence who will win SU between PHX UTAH.

Payne/Mitchell/Booker/Saric/Bogs/Gobert. 2 OT into the New Year, Mr COVID himself with a dbl dbl and Mitchell w 35 real points.

• johnnyjakes

Osman or OPJr…FD GPP?

• TheAnswer

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Last thoughts for the year – NBA 12/31

Happy New Year everyone!

• Yeoman

@charara1224 said...

I wouldnt call Dort a favorable matchup but then again BI can get his own so itll be a fun matchup to watch

Dort may be only 6’4” but he’s an enormous 6’4”.

I doubt they’ll do it but I honestly think they’d be better off putting Dort on Zion and Bazley on Ingram. Dort’s much better at defending bullyball; Bazley’s not the strongest down low but he’s not easy to get perimeter shots on.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

Has Exum been starting recently?

No, Osman started against the Knicks.

• WillyWongka

Bertans or Avdija? GPP

• tmarohl

@Yeoman said...

No, Osman started against the Knicks.

That throws a wrench into things. On FD I was going with Satoransky and MCW paired with Westbrook. Exum might be better

• Pandamonious

If you’re playing the early slate, is it safe to assume you’re drunk already?

• lukemiller42

@theIrrigator said...

Do we think Markannan plays?

I built my team under the impression he does not

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

That throws a wrench into things. On FD I was going with Satoransky and MCW paired with Westbrook. Exum might be better

You wont like him. Hes fat now

• damionismyname

@Pandamonious said...

If you’re playing the early slate, is it safe to assume you’re drunk already?

kinda hung over from last night…..trying to change my lineups……but its my birthday soooo….

• BazookaDad

@lukemiller42 said...

I built my team under the impression he does not

Banking on this also, Otto Porter hopefully gets the start.

• lukemiller42

Aaron Holiday, Malcolm Brogdon, Victor Oladipo, Myles Turner and Domantas Sabonis will start Thursday’s game against the Cavaliers.

• Pandamonious

@damionismyname said...

kinda hung over from last night…..trying to change my lineups……but its my birthday soooo….

Well, happy birthday!

• BazookaDad

MCW or Holiday on FD?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).