• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 191.5
    7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1 ) at Washington ( 1 ) —- T: 212.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Detroit ( -6.5 ) —- T: 194
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 11.5 ) at Atlanta ( -11.5 ) —- T: 202.5
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at Dallas ( -5.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at New Orleans ( 5 ) —- T: 208

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/326447380

• mastermind1987

@mcguirknba said...

Monroe & Beverly or Horford & Matthews in cash?

Horford/Matthews, safer

• NickyBlueEyes

Made a couple sick looking lineups. 100% exposure to TJones though. I’m done tinkering for the day boys, GL to all!

• tonytone1908

@csandbizzle said...

Yup if they want someone tall on the floor they’re going to go with Leuer and Tele IMO both have size and aren’t going to be liabilities mobility wise.

If I’m Hornacek and they want to try and have Dudley or Humpries guard Leuer. I’d play Leuer 35 minutes.

That’s my thinking too. Thanks.

• frugal

I’ve got 1 lineup with 6 from the PHO/WAS game and had to hedge it with another with none. Have a funny feeling of my 4 lineups, 1 of these is going to kill and the other won’t break 150.

• AsylumErmine

Things just don’t want to line up today. FD Calderon/Gordon/Capela or Beverley/Galloway/Horford ?

• mastermind1987

Anybody know why Corey Brewer played 24 minutes vs NO?

• Qwikflip

Anyone with cash experience on DK
    Best player today 3500 and under for CASH no GPP.
    in util spot?
    A. Nick young
    B. Ramon sesions
    C. Norris Cole
    D. Mike Muscala
    E. Corey Brewer
    F. Brandon Bass
    G. Vazquez if he plays
    H. Kevin seraphin
    I. Thomas Robinson
    J. Jerian Grant
    ????

• frugal

@Qwikflip said...

in util spot?
    A. Nick young
    B. Ramon sesions
    C. Norris Cole
    D. Mike Muscala
    E. Corey Brewer
    F. Brandon Bass
    G. Vazquez if he plays
    H. Kevin seraphin
    I. Thomas Robinson
    J. Jerian Grant
    ????

Slim pickings. Might as well roll the dice with Ryan Hollins or Garrett Temple in hopes of capitalizing on the pace of that game.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@millerto said...

Yay! Let’s be wrong together!

I’ll join that death train ;)

• jmac1204

@Qwikflip said...

in util spot?
    A. Nick young
    B. Ramon sesions
    C. Norris Cole
    D. Mike Muscala
    E. Corey Brewer
    F. Brandon Bass
    G. Vazquez if he plays
    H. Kevin seraphin
    I. Thomas Robinson
    J. Jerian Grant
    ????

K. Balance out your lineup more so you don’t need players under $3500

• Qwikflip

@AsylumErmine said...

Things just don’t want to line up today. FD Calderon/Gordon/Capela or Beverley/Galloway/Horford ?

Is this cash or GPP?

Cash i am never playing gordon if you mean eric gordon. Holiday is starting tonight and his minutes will be limited.

I really dont like either option for cash or GPP here is why just my opinion

Horford(gpp only) – in a blowout you know the hawks will rest their stars
    galloway – on this slate really? at least on DK felton is the exact same price? No offense sir, but see galloway fade galloway
    calderon(gpp onyy)
    Capela cash or gpp the best pick of the bunch for either
    and beverly is a fade for me possibly cash but they are increasing ty lawsons minutes and he will soon be a non factor in fantasy.
    If you havent played beverly yet you missed the train
    If you have…stop

JUst my thoughts

• TakeTheOver

@millerto said...

Another losing night last night. Was totally off on PG13.

Oh well. Today I vow to suck slightly less.

Onward to today’s
    TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE FANTASTIC FANTASY PREDICTIONS FOR THE NIGHT!!!!!!

6:00 – Nets @ Knicks – Like the Subway Series, except basketball! And the teams suck. And the Nets don’t really have fans. So, yeah not like the Subway Series at all. Shaq comes up with the ingenious nickname of CATTLE PRODZINGIS. Shaq laughs. Nobody else does.

6:00 – Suns @ Wizards – And not one lick of defense was played that day. Final score 165 – 161. And no, this game did not go to overtime.

6:30 – Bucks @ Pistons – Jason Kidd, in an effort to prove to his team that everyone is accountable at all times and nobody is special, benches himself for the entire first half. The team rallies around assistant Tim Grgurich, especially Giannis Antetokounmpo, who bonded with Grgurich over the summer due to their un-pronounceable names. The Bucks are up 12 at halftime. After halftime, Kidd returns and plays OJ Mayo at center for the rest of the game. Bucks lose by 9.

7:00 – Lakers @ Hawks – Kobe shoots. Kobe scores. And He doesn’t. Then he shoots some more. Yay Kobe! Does this really have to go on for the full season? After the game, Kobe releases his new mixtape titled “I f’n love basketball and some other sh%t”

7:30 – Rockets @ Mavs – In an NBA first, this game is cancelled. Well, not really cancelled, but…. Mark Cuban challenges Daryl Morey to a series of events to determine the winner. The players are asked if this would be ok. Dirk says “yeah, I’m old. Needs rest” Harden replies “hells yeah. Got some shopping to do”. Dwight Howard didn’t even realize there was a game tonight so he’s cool with it. Cuban wins the rock/paper/scissors tourney while Morey takes the free throw challenge. In the tie-breaker, Cuban wins a tic-tac-toe series 4-3 and the Mavs get the victory. No fantasy points are awarded.

8:30 – Cavs @ Pelicans – Anthony Davis completes another game without being injured. The Pelicans install a giant billboard outside the arena. THE PELICANS ARE NOW 7 DAYS ANTHONY DAVIS INJURY FREE and flip the number every time he plays. Davis becomes first player in NBA history to wear a helmet and knee/elbow pads in a game.

Well played sir.

• Qwikflip

@jmac1204 said...

K. Balance out your lineup more so you don’t need players under $3500

In a perfect world, but my lineup is so pure im scared to touch it

• mastermind1987

@Qwikflip said...

in util spot?
    A. Nick young
    B. Ramon sesions
    C. Norris Cole
    D. Mike Muscala
    E. Corey Brewer
    F. Brandon Bass
    G. Vazquez if he plays
    H. Kevin seraphin
    I. Thomas Robinson
    J. Jerian Grant
    ????

I like Seraphin but not for cash

• jmac1204

@Qwikflip said...

In a perfect world, but my lineup is so pure im scared to touch it

I’m serious…you’re just asking for a 6 point dud from any player on that list. This is cash not gpp…you should be looking for high floors.

• frugal

There’s lot’s of chatter of Houston trying to trade some players today. Specifically to the Nets for Jack. Could just be the typical click whoring type of stuff, but Lawson, Jones, and Montiejunas have been mentioned. I may dial back Jones a bit just in case.

• Qwikflip

@jmac1204 said...

I’m serious…you’re just asking for a 6 point dud from any player on that list. This is cash not gpp…you should be looking for high floors.

Thanks. you are right.

R jackson
    Kobe
    Teletovic
    Terrance Jones
    ZAZA
    John wall
    Lebron
    How can i touch this perfection

• Lionfan22

Kevin Love or Dirk Nowitizki GPP

• TakeTheOver

@millerto said...

You’ll be behind my lineup that has 7 PHO/WASH players in it. At least for a litle while.

PHX/Wash will be one of the most stacked games of the season so far. I am on that death train!

• Qwikflip

@Lionfan22 said...

Kevin Love or Dirk Nowitizki GPP

Love obv

• Lionfan22

GPP, last one, Bradley Beal or JR Smith.

• millerto

@frugal said...

There’s lot’s of chatter of Houston trying to trade some players today. Specifically to the Nets for Jack. Could just be the typical click whoring type of stuff, but Lawson, Jones, and Montiejunas have been mentioned. I may dial back Jones a bit just in case.

They better not trade Jones right before game time and sit him.

Wait, why the hell do the Rockets want Jack?

• Qwikflip

@Lionfan22 said...

GPP, last one, Bradley Beal or JR Smith.

That depends who you are trading up for with smith. Straight up though beal obv

• Qwikflip

@millerto said...

They better trade Jones right before game time and sit him.

Wait, why the hell do the Rockets want Jack?

lawson would go obv

• Agent47

@frugal said...

Hmmm, something to keep an eye on for sure. Thanks for the info! The few lineups I’ve made so far for the late and later slates all have Jones in them, so I’ll definitely have some tweaking to do if that chatter becomes reality and he’s traded and doesn’t accrue points tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).