7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• colb24

1 rule for me lately Favors under 7K I play him….

• superjon

We saw what Adams did to the Spurs yesterday.

Spurs are on a B2B. We should expect the same from Drummon, and just lock and load, right?

Or did Aldridge being out play a factor?

• superjon

I really want lebron, but I think I’ll be doing a lot of Oladipo/Drummond.

• monarch

AD is most likely out, correct? If so then I am interested in Jrue and Rondo

• underdawgs

AD is out and the usage gets predictably absorbed by Cousins and Jrue.
    Cunningham or darius Miller or some other scrub could bust out but it’s pretty much Cousins and Jrue.
    Both super chalky but I’ll be about 60%-70% Cousins and about 50% Jrue.
    On FD he might be lower because people will be on Plumlee and some other studs. On DK I’m pairing Cousins with plumlee a lot

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@underdawgs said...

AD is out and the usage gets predictably absorbed by Cousins and Jrue.
    Cunningham or darius Miller or some other scrub could bust out but it’s pretty much Cousins and Jrue.
    Both super chalky but I’ll be about 60%-70% Cousins and about 50% Jrue.
    On FD he might be lower because people will be on Plumlee and some other studs. On DK I’m pairing Cousins with plumlee a lot

And Rondo.

• dominicanpapi

@colb24 said...

1 rule for me lately Favors under 7K I play him….

With Gobert potentially coming back though?

Early research, really like Horford vs Milwaukee and a nice pivot from Kanter who I think will have high ownership.

Like Simmons and Booker from that Philly game, love Barea in a pace up game.

What scares me is it doesn’t look like I will have any LBJ or Giannis

• superjon

Made 30 line ups with 3 different cores.

12 with Teague/Collison/Oladipo/Lamb/Drummond

12 with Teague/Oladipo/Lamb/Aldridge

6 with Teague/Lamb/Lebron – 50% Oladipo and 33% Drummond

total of 27 players in my pool

• monarch

Balanced looks really good right now. Tons of value Right now and more will open up so as the day progresses there will be lots of talk about Boogie, ABC, Bron etc but there are so many mid range guys who can pop off for 40-50 today and I think the best way to win is to get 7 or 8 of them right.

• underdawgs

Schroeder has played Brooklyn twice this year (including a few days ago) and played 31 min both times and scored 37.8 and 38.6 FD points, respectively.
    I’m a GPP guy and that doesn’t do it for me but seems like a safe 5x option for cash.

• jglumsic

Think im starting with Oladipo/Drummond and going from there.

• underdawgs

I know Oladipo has been on fire lately, and I rostered him a lot lately, but 2 of his 3 huge games (of the last 5) came against Orlando and 1 against Toronto. Not exactly defensive studs.
    With his elevated price and him probably seeing Courtney Lee defense tonight, and with the knicks missing their best 11 players, I’m ok fading Dipo tonight in GPP.
    Just my non-scientific take. Dollar for dollar I’d rather have Jrue.

• jglumsic

Anyone else liking Fournier. They still havent raised his price back up.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Anyone else liking Fournier. They still havent raised his price back up.

J Simmons is 500 cheaper and is starting to take a ton of shots. They are both interesting.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

. . . Been diving into this slate over the last hour, I’m really starting to like it. I hope some other really cheap value options open up to give people a lot of tough decisions to make. The cheap guy that sticks out to me (so far) is Michael Beasley 3,500 on DK. Multiple times in this situation where he gets in it seems like his usage just skyrockets.

• scott33

@underdawgs said...

I know Oladipo has been on fire lately, and I rostered him a lot lately, but 2 of his 3 huge games (of the last 5) came against Orlando and 1 against Toronto. Not exactly defensive studs.
    With his elevated price and him probably seeing Courtney Lee defense tonight, and with the knicks missing their best 11 players, I’m ok fading Dipo tonight in GPP.

Thx for the supportive replies fellas I appreciate it. I’m worried Indiana blows em out with NY on a B2B & without KP/Hardaway. Which kinda makes me interested in guys like Stevenson, Joseph & maybe even Dougie Buckets since they might get big minutes.

• jglumsic

@apeterson8809 said...

J Simmons is 500 cheaper and is starting to take a ton of shots. They are both interesting.

Good call on J Simmons. He has been getting increased looks of late.

• superjon

@apeterson8809 said...

I’d fade both, but Simmons is by far the worst of the two.

Dude just sucks as a starter. Yesterday was the most points he’s ever scored as a starter, and it was barely 5x. Zero upside.

• BUFUu2

I only will be playing oladipo in about 20 percent of my lineups i think he is a good fade tonight. Will be higher owned and isn’t that great at home. Knicks do decent defending the point and and guards. I will be prolly going with some pacers forward like young and using beasley for value. I would go with jack or nitch but hard telling which one goes off tonight so ill prolly fade both of them.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Btw, if you were planning on listing to the morning grind dont bother. Siege isn’t on there today so by default you got stevie saying “i dont love him/i dont hate him” and sighing every 3 seconds for 49 minutes. you’re welcome

• steelcitydozer

Luke Babbitt for the pivot and win .
    Stars and scrubs takes down gpps tonight imo .

• zigger77

@jglumsic said...

Good call on J Simmons. He has been getting increased looks of late.

Yeah 38 minutes for 5k 👍👍👍

• zigger77

@underdawgs said...

Lee might be on bogdan, lee been starting at the 3, and Doctson might be on him. Who knows.

• zigger77

@elving188 said...

Btw, if you were planning on listing to the morning grind dont bother. Siege isn’t on there today so by default you got stevie saying “i dont love him/i dont hate him” and sighing every 3 seconds for 49 minutes. you’re welcome

LMAO

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@steelcitydozer said...

Luke Babbitt for the pivot and win .
    Stars and scrubs takes down gpps tonight imo .

Yeah, plenty of value early and more should open up as the day goes on. at the moment my 2 initial LUs are very stars and scrubby

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).