7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@elving188 said...

Btw, if you were planning on listing to the morning grind dont bother. Siege isn’t on there today so by default you got stevie saying “i dont love him/i dont hate him” and sighing every 3 seconds for 49 minutes. you’re welcome

Lmao, I had a pretty similar thought. That would be a tough show to do by yourself. They should really try to get someone else in there when Siege is gone. Can’t hate on Stevie too much though, he brought up a few solid ideas.

• zigger77

@apeterson8809 said...

Lmao, I had a pretty similar thought. That would be a tough show to do by yourself. They should really try to get someone else in there when Siege is gone. Can’t hate on Stevie too much though, he brought up a few solid ideas.

It is annoying when someone likes everyone, siege might not be the best dfs player but he always has some type of reasoning behind why he likes a guy/doesn’t like a guy. And he always takes a STANCE

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@apeterson8809 said...

I agree it would be tough without having someone to bounce ideas off and without Siege saying every seemingly good play is garbage and to “stop it” lmao. that guy cracks me up. But yeah also agree where they should bring in a 2nd guy always haha

shit, if i was to do it the podcast would go something like this..

Lebron James .. Lebron James ..Lebron James..

“John 3:16: and the Lord said go Sox”

• BUFUu2

wow can’t remember the last time i liked more forwards on a slate then guards

• DirkDigglerz

Aaron fucking Gordon thank me Later

• Poole954

Those podcast will cloud your judgement. You might get a few good thoughts but let their opinions compliment your thoughts and not base you lineup off what they say 100%. Everybody is doing that and you wonder why you are not winning. Hell, I barely win myself but at least I know Im not going with who OTHERS TELL ME TO PLAY…….Do your own research and go with your gut feeling!

• zigger77

@Poole954 said...

Those podcast will cloud your judgement. You might get a few good thoughts but let their opinions compliment your thoughts and not base you lineup off what they say 100%. Everybody is doing that and you wonder why you are not winning. Hell, I barely win myself but at least I know Im not going with who OTHERS TELL ME TO PLAY…….Do your own research and go with your gut feeling!

Nah nah nah, don’t play a guy because so and so said so. Play a guy based on the reasoning behind it WHY they like a guy. That’s everything

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Poole954 said...

Yeah just use it as a start to research and go from there, i take that stuff with a grain of salt but some of the stuff they say sometimes i wouldn’t have thought of so it is useful at times as well

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

Balanced looks really good right now. Tons of value Right now and more will open up so as the day progresses there will be lots of talk about Boogie, ABC, Bron etc but there are so many mid range guys who can pop off for 40-50 today and I think the best way to win is to get 7 or 8 of them right.

Agree. So done with stars and scrubs, beasts and bums. I’ve already eliminated several games from consideration due to slow pace and/or lousy teams. Going to try sticking to reasonably priced players who can actually, you know, play basketball for my “value” picks. Looking mostly at ORL/CHA and GSW/NOP for my core, KD will probably be my most expensive player (hopefully people will be off of him after a sub-par performance last night). Warriors love to play the Pelicans, too bad AD is out. Not touching Boogie tonight.

• dominicanpapi

@Poole954 said...

I’ve been listening consistently for the last month or so and I’m noticing they really love Cousins lol. I just can’t see it tonight down Davis, unless the Warriors rest one of their big 4.

I do like that Nwaba pick though.

• DirkDigglerz

Greek Freak straight up lock. For me

• zigger77

@gaelicgirl said...

Agree. So done with stars and scrubs, beasts and bums. I’ve already eliminated several games from consideration due to slow pace and/or lousy teams. Going to try sticking to reasonably priced players who can actually, you know, play basketball for my “value” picks. Looking mostly at ORL/CHA and GSW/NOP for my core, KD will probably be my most expensive player (hopefully people will be off of him after a sub-par performance last night). Warriors love to play the Pelicans, too bad AD is out. Not touching Boogie tonight.

I mean if you like KD you need him to get 37 minutes, and it has to be a close ass game.

• jglumsic

@DirkDigglerz said...

Greek Freak straight up lock. For me

He is tempting at that price. Although it’s against that boston defense. But then again he has smashed them in the first two meetings with them. So yea think he is the stud to play tonight.

• zigger77

Who’s ready for mcgeeeeeeeeeeee day?

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Balanced looks really good right now. Tons of value Right now and more will open up so as the day progresses there will be lots of talk about Boogie, ABC, Bron etc but there are so many mid range guys who can pop off for 40-50 today and I think the best way to win is to get 7 or 8 of them right.

ABC is 10.6 on DK. We’re getting almost 10% of the previous going rate in a matchup he has smashed not once but twice.

I can see the Boogie fade at 11k, i can see the Lebron fade at 11.8 due to potential blowout, yet I’m going to have a healthy amount of the alphabet.

• zigger77

If anyone cares NO has a 115 defensive rating without AD on the floor. Worst in the league by far.

• upgradetoquestionable

Two PG’s I can’t seem to get right are in good spots today. Both Collison and Holiday are interesting plays off their more expensive teammates. What are the opinion of these guys today?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

ORL & GSW on b2b, any concerns there? . . . Boogie’s got that 70+ pt upside that he will troll you with tonight, especially against GSW.

• colb24

@apeterson8809 said...

ORL & GSW on b2b, any concerns there? . . . Boogie’s got that 70+ pt upside that he will troll you with tonight, especially against GSW.

ORL on back 2 Back scared me off… But Durant only 28 mins yesterday Curry 30 another blow out for them …should be fine today.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Marc Gasol HAM night anyone?

• underdawgs

@zigger77 said...

I mean if you like KD you need him to get 37 minutes, and it has to be a close ass game.

Agreed. If you take Cousins it makes sense to have Durant run it back. If it’s close, they’re both heavily involved. Maybe Curry instead of Durant but one GS star paired with Boogie / Jrue makes sense.
    If anyone thinks blowout, might as well fade the starters.
    I’m on the game though. The pace in the 1st and 3rd quarters should be wild.

• jglumsic

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Two PG’s I can’t seem to get right are in good spots today. Both Collison and Holiday are interesting plays off their more expensive teammates. What are the opinion of these guys today?

Collison’s price is just right. No Ntkilina defense on him either. Could definitely be a smash spot and good time to get on him.

• colb24

@apeterson8809 said...

Marc Gasol HAM night anyone?

I was hoping everybody went drummond and I just slide him right in lol

• gaelicgirl

@zigger77 said...

Not necessarily. Admittedly, I’ve been burned more than once by Warriors blowouts of other teams causing the starters to sit in the 4th quarter, but they’ve also been able to hit value in 3 quarters on more than one occasion. Last time KD played at NOP he scored 53 FD points, and that was probably with AD playing. I’ll take my chances.

• zigger77

@colb24 said...

ORL on back 2 Back scared me off… But Durant only 28 mins yesterday Curry 30 another blow out for them …should be fine today.

I mean if you look at that ORL roster, they have elf/Simmons/Fournier/Gordon/Vuc then biyombo for Vuc, Augustin for Payton tho he has played both together b4. Then MO for Gordon. Then you have afllalo for backup 2/3. They ran a 9 man rotation last game and I’d expect that to continue.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).