7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Warriors have the lead yet?

Holy shit

• jglumsic

boogie picks up a T. shocked it took him this long

• raymond333

Doubt it will stay but winning hitting good now over a couple basketball lines and one FB. (Thur- Mon)

A lot (most of it) is from a magic/Charlotte stack I did. At almost 315 now. Got T Gibson still playing so well see. But that’s my best so far. I heard the idea on the podcast and it made sense, so I said f it lol.

• raymond333

Eh, already dropping. Had me 1st in a $5 100. Now 3rd and I’m sure it will go down. But got a $1 tournament too in that line. It’s all good, a decent line either way.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

where are you.. you know who… the guy who said … forget Mason Plumlee… go Jarret Allen

• roach62

i swear my luck with DFS players has to be crappy; again i can take the knock on the chalky Knicks..shouldnt hurt that bad..

but now in NFL, Joe Mixon injured and done for the night…lol

• noddy

Fuck these blowouts. This is fucking ridiculous.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@raymond333 said...

Doubt it will stay but winning hitting good now over a couple basketball lines and one FB. (Thur- Mon)

A lot (most of it) is from a magic/Charlotte stack I did. At almost 315 now. Got T Gibson still playing so well see. But that’s my best so far. I heard the idea on the podcast and it made sense, so I said f it lol.

Man blowout city in some games.. that UTA/WAS game out of hand already lol .. your going to have a good night with that lineup.. i haven’t checked my DK scores other than our contests for the thread.. I’m waiting until like mid 4th quarter of the DET/SAS .. I feel like a value play might have sunk a few of them in each.. if not the value than Prince/Kanter for sure at those prices. I like to peak later lol.. that way I can be surprised if there’s something in ‘winning’ .. i had a lot of embiid/simmons.. need drummond and LMA to step up… van gundy is doing his ‘protect from fouls’ which i don’t mind.. hopefully sees 20+ minutes this second half. KD and Steph starting to pick up a little bit… Klay i’ll throw with kanter/prince as of right now. But your cool with that one man. Bringing back some money for sure tonight.

• monarch

Curry going nuts now

• jglumsic

JRUE is on fire again

• roach62

also..punted with Satoransky..hes been clearly outplaying Frazier…down by 20 and he only gets 7 minute run..with 2 points..

shouldve stuck with Burks..

• BBWC_10

Curry going NUTS in the 3rd!!!

• Renodog

Trying to learn more here, why was Etwan Moore around 15% owned in all my DK cash contests. He is overperforming obviously, but I treated him as a must and got lucky. Why was that a contrarian pick?

• jglumsic

wow are the wizards really losing by 29 right now.

• jglumsic

This is some awful basketball tonight league wide.

Cur-Ry!!!

• IronMonkey415

Took a break, come back and I’m still back to my losing ways.

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

Fuck Mike Malone

Need Satoransky to do something somehow. In my CURRY & Co. lineup.

• mccoolio

Plumlee off the floor to start second half. Insult to injury

• Petergunz82

C’mon wtf did Plumlee do?

• TeamTarek

Lol ok plumlee not even starting 2nd half? Seriously Guys u can say what u want but this shit is luck only

• jglumsic

@Petergunz82 said...

C’mon wtf did Plumlee do?

Seems like they have decided to go small so not loooking good for his mins

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

hmmm ok klay… now i dont feel like grouping you with kanter/prince…

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

This is some awful basketball tonight league wide.

Yea its pretty bad.. but hey.. short slate tomorrow… we can all narrow things down dramatically… RG thread for the win tomorrow.. yup i feel it.

too have fun i’m making a Toronto>Pho stack.. and a Wash>Por stack probably tonight.. at least one lineup with no suns a lot of raptors and no trailblazers a lot of Wizards… so Wizards/Raptor team stack auto contrarian play with RWB at the helm lol.. just guessing here havent researched,,, but i’m doing it in one.. recency bias hitting hard tomorrow for sure.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).