7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• chronoxiong

Where is Rondo! Put him in the game!!

• DirkDigglerz

Faried nice man

• tcjr1212

These Jrue TOs are pissing me right off.

• TeamTarek

@jglumsic said...

Seems like they have decided to go small so not loooking good for his mins

Pls can some1 explain me this Logic? Maybe kat? I mean Dallas is the worst reboundin Team and with going small u remove this weakness from the Team. Atm both Teams with 28 rebounds

• Lathum

Why isn’t Boogie in the game?

• jglumsic

kevin love a quiet 24, 12 his ownership at under 5%. man its plays like that will win a gpp. no one was on him.

• BBWC_10

@DirkDigglerz said...

Faried nice man

If I went Faried instead of that BUM Henson I probably win 7K tonight. Should cash decent though

• mmmfriedchicken

Anyone know why Rondo hasn’t played in 2h?

• tristanwolf

@jglumsic said...

This is some awful basketball tonight league wide.

NO-GS is pretty fun to watch though and i’m wishing i had more than one stackkkkkkkkkkkkk!

• Bradsh86

Was I the only one that thought Beasley was an easy fade..i can’t believe he was almost 50% on a back to back.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@TeamTarek said...

Pls can some1 explain me this Logic? Maybe kat? I mean Dallas is the worst reboundin Team and with going small u remove this weakness from the Team. Atm both Teams with 28 rebounds

ya but look man.. they rank number 1 in the league in PITP .. DVP is important but so are those basic stats.. they’re really tough on the interior.. they have active hands and they play help defense.. outside shooting and mid range to beat dallas. So if the shots don’t fall this kind of thing can happen…DVP is important.. but if they have played against stretch Centers? .. a lot this year.. i’d disregard that stat and look at their PITP (points in the paint) %PTs in restricted area etc.. Mavs are good against low block Centers.. you want Kevin Loves against the Mavs for sure.

• TeamTarek

@mmmfriedchicken said...

Anyone know why Rondo hasn’t played in 2h?

Cuz he killed first half and his Coach thought NO I DONT WANT TO WIN THIS GAME

• jglumsic

@tristanwolf said...

NO-GS is pretty fun to watch though and i’m wishing i had more than one stackkkkkkkkkkkkk!

only good game that has been on tonight. everything else has been trash. for fantasy and jsut to watch. and to make things worse my steelers getting their ass beat in the first half. lol its all just bad

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@chronoxiong said...

Where is Rondo! Put him in the game!!

Rondo is on the phone with Plumlee…..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

ya but look man.. they rank number 1 in the league in PITP .. DVP is important but so are those basic stats.. they’re really tough on the interior.. they have active hands and they play help defense.. outside shooting and mid range to beat dallas. So if the shots don’t fall this kind of thing can happen…DVP is important.. but if they have played against stretch Centers? .. a lot this year.. i’d disregard that stat and look at their PITP (points in the paint) %PTs in restricted area etc.. Mavs are good against low block Centers.. you want Kevin Loves against the Mavs for sure.

Why I didn’t want mason at all tonight… take stretch C’s with Dbl Dbl upside when attacking the Mavs. Or guards kinda the way to play them.

• mellofellowsu

I was poised to do some big damage but Rondo’s done basically nothing since halftime. Shite is so freaking hard to put together a LU that’ll finish strong.

• TeamTarek

@KATburger said...

Ok nice Insight. But man still all the offensiv and defensive rebounds he would Grab… isnt it stupid to remove this Option?

• jglumsic

Swaggy p with back to back 3’s really

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

its been sooooo long since i’ve rostered KD .. everytime i see gamecast “”(player-popup #kevin-durant)Kevin Durant”:/players/kevin-durant-1348 misses” lol .. he’s next to steph in some, and steph is solo in one if i recall.. i still haven’t checked my position in contests other than the two lineups i’m rolling in our little get together contest. Just waiting … lol

• Dvoll

Never get barea right

• mellofellowsu

Gentry’s a freaking moron. Play your players when they’re running hot.

So fricking heated right now. Cousins was going to crush value tonight and now he’s just another decent play.

They freaking deserve to lose.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@TeamTarek said...

Ok nice Insight. But man still all the offensiv and defensive rebounds he would Grab… isnt it stupid to remove this Option?

It is.. they should force Dallas to match up with them.. but seems like they tried that and it didn’t work with the lead dallas got. Getting blown out and Mike Malone probably on a hot seat.. he had to adjust to the Mavs rather than vice versa… just my opinion though… Frugal would probably have some more on the Mavs strengths though he gets to watch them a lot. Mine is mostly research and having a feel for Carlisle kind of works his schemes.

• Kraptocracy

Ahhh don’t think I’ll hold up for the late run but at least I hit money. On to tomorrow boys. Time to enjoy some football

• jglumsic

Plumlee is getting some run finally

• Petergunz82

@jglumsic said...

kevin love a quiet 24, 12 his ownership at under 5%. man its plays like that will win a gpp. no one was on him.

It’s only a touch more than 5x his price, much like Ben Simmons a must have by any means

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).