7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

curry with the dbl dbl .. draymond (i dont have him) on the triple alert

• roach62

@Bradsh86 said...

Was I the only one that thought Beasley was an easy fade..i can’t believe he was almost 50% on a back to back.

starting..ball/shot hog…damn near min price on DK..had 11-12 DK at half.and that was with 4 TO and 3 PF limiting him…

if coach wasnt such a dick..he wouldve easily hit value or more..so not no, not an easy fade at all

• Petergunz82

@jglumsic said...

kevin love a quiet 24, 12 his ownership at under 5%. man its plays like that will win a gpp. no one was on him.

Booker at 11%, Jrue at 15%, D Collison at 4%, these are GPP winning plays

• TeamTarek

Sooo sad. I have a killing lu @night Slate BUT i have beal in it…. omfg i hate this Idiot. Never Wanted to roster this garbage but was my util-,-

• mellofellowsu

Feel like it’s not meant for me to win anything big sometimes. I did everything right and my core plays just fizzled out for no reason. Simmons and now Cousins. Hit all the value plays. Caris Levert goes for 35, Collison for 44, and my core can’t hold up their end. Fricking bullshite.

• jglumsic

@Dvoll said...

Never get barea right

i hate that guy cause everytime im not rostering i look and he is at 30+ dk pts and then i play him and he doesnt do shit

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@roach62 said...

starting..ball/shot hog…damn near min price on DK..had 11-12 DK at half.and that was with 4 TO and 3 PF limiting him…

if coach wasnt such a dick..he wouldve easily hit value or more..so not no, not an easy fade at all

Yea considering ownership as well.. better to be exposed some and still be able to find cash line if the dud does happen. Its a play on an 11 game slate that’s wise to make.

• Petergunz82

If you roster Will Barton, you just hope Denver goes down 20, he’ll play 33 minutes and go nuts

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@TeamTarek said...

Sooo sad. I have a killing lu @night Slate BUT i have beal in it…. omfg i hate this Idiot. Never Wanted to roster this garbage but was my util-,-

Lol i think i’m playing him tomorrow in at least one.. haha .. actually i am and porter/oubre

not laughing at you… laughing at tonights slate

• tcjr1212

Fucking hell KD.

• Bradsh86

Was I the only one that thought Beasley was an easy fade..i can’t believe he was almost 50% on a back to back.

• DirkDigglerz

Another daY at the. Office. for. WIL THE thrill

• jglumsic

damnnn boogie was bout to rock kd if they didnt eject them lol

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Bradsh86 said...

hmmm dbl post? roach responded I agreed with his response and added little more.

• MrPerfekt7

@Petergunz82 said...

If you roster Will Barton, you just hope Denver goes down 20, he’ll play 33 minutes and go nuts

Have him on the night slate and looking good

• MrPerfekt7

What’s up with Plumlee

• tmarohl

I guess I am not surprised that Boogie got ejected, that is one of the reasons I hardly played him tonight.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@KATburger said...

@beckham.. good finish for LMA to end the half?

No lol! Like I said, LMA floor night :P

• Alphamed

Broke my own rule of playing a Warrior and played Durant tonight because he was to cheap… And Dipo seeing no 4th quarter really hurt…..

• jglumsic

I hate rostering kd for 9k. he never hits value. this was a prime matchup for him and only got to 37.5 dk pts. just cant pay that much for that

• mellofellowsu

@tmarohl said...

I guess I am not surprised that Boogie got ejected, that is one of the reasons I hardly played him tonight.

Well he would’ve had a ceiling night if it weren’t for his idiot coach.

• tcjr1212

@jglumsic said...

I hate rostering kd for 9k. he never hits value. this was a prime matchup for him and only got to 37.5 dk pts. just cant pay that much for that

Same. Happens every time with KD.

Also, struggling to see how Beasley was an easy fade outside of “he didn’t do well, of course he was a fade”

• Petergunz82

You guys think Burks plays the 4th up by 3 dozen?

• chronoxiong

Rondo 33 fdp at the half. Finishes with 38.5 fdp. Schroder 29.8 fdp at the half. Finishes at 33 fdp. The luck of chronoxiong. Fricken frustrating as hell right now.

• FunchessOfFun

Omgoodness Chipotle Addict pitching a perfect game rn with top 3 spots in 180 Dunkfest

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).