7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 2 ) at Atlanta ( -2 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 202
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 210.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( -2 ) at Memphis ( 2 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 3.5 ) at San Antonio ( -3.5 ) —- T: 197
    9:00 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• brannigan73

Most people play DK here? I saw a few posts complaining about Cousins and Simmons nights. On FD they have pretty darn good night with the three points for defensive stats. Both were over x 5. I scored 341 with three duds on my main lineup. I should have played Gibson or J Green over Beasley oh well. Not sure what I was thinking with Nwaba either I guess I thought Hoiberg would play him 25 minutes or so. I was hellbent on playing Holiday, Booker, Simmons, and Cousins and had to squeeze in some garbage in the form of Beasley, Darius Miller, and Nwaba. Luckily Rondo and Collison came through big for me.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@bobthegambler said...

Stat correction put my best lineup at 366.6 and moved me to 504th place out of 102,352. Better than 99.49% of all lineups and I make $21 profit. Not nearly enough to cover my lineups that didn’t cash. Ouch.

You play some single entries and 3 max with that LU and you are rolling around in dough tonight.

• KindGuy

@brannigan73 said...

Most people play DK here? I read stuff about Cousins and Simmons not having great nights. On FD they have pretty darn good night with the three points for defensive stats.

Most are referring to DK. Cousins and Simmons did solid on DK with 59 and 51 dk pts.

• superstars92

Somehow I managed to cash our league contest with a joke of a team with 3 Knicks and a terrible coach. I hope KP/THJ are back next game so I don’t have to keep choosing the Knicks.

• KindGuy

Not a good day for me. Didn’t cash in soccer this afternoon where I spent $20 on 5 entries.

Played one entry on DK tonight in the $8. Put up a 233.5. Cash line was 270.25. I knew I shouldn’t have played since I started researching at 6:45 lol.

Lineup was

Schroeder
    DSJ
    Barnes
    O’Quinn
    Kanter
    Payton
    Pau
    Vucevic

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@BBWC_10 said...

I’m thinking you need some Suns for Value. Based on the last week or so, Monroe/Chandler play every other day. Ulis played 37 min tonight. Tomorrow it will be James who only played 5. Toronto should blow out Phx so the punt is probably Van Fleet.

hmm this may sound weird… i just did my first lineup and i think i’m going to just game stack the UTA/OKC game with a couple value plays. Kinda like siakam and monroe sounds really good. I feel like i’m definitely playing favors.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Somehow I managed to cash our league contest with a joke of a team with 3 Knicks and a terrible coach. I hope KP/THJ are back next game so I don’t have to keep choosing the Knicks.

yea they were brutal for sure. tonight was so lopsided.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@KATburger said...

hmm this may sound weird… i just did my first lineup and i think i’m going to just game stack the UTA/OKC game with a couple value plays. Kinda like siakam and monroe sounds really good. I feel like i’m definitely playing favors.

All three away teams on second night of b2b although players from Washington didn’t play much tonight.

• chronoxiong

Alec Burks baby! Another late night hammer from Burks to send me back into cashing in all my cash games and got minimum GPP cash. I was worried for sure as I had the awful duds of Kanter and Beasley. And Covington was a bust for me too but thank god I had Booker, Ben Simmons and Rudy Gay who crushed value at their prices. My lineup scored 317.20 overall so my night was a success. One last thing I regret was going Schroder over Walker too. I costed myself 20 points right there so my night could have gone way better.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@roach62 said...

ehh..it wasnt a bad “game”; he had several good looks at post ups that just rimmed out..if few of those go his way then hes right back to mid 40’s hes been past few nights..

plus last game it was faster pace against Cavs and he had to take 23 shots to get there..tonight only 14..with more reb and assists

Talking about Pau.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Cooper08 said...

All three away teams on second night of b2b although players from Washington didn’t play much tonight.

Yea earlier I said Tor/Was would be kinda sweet … nice value on toronto bench mr van sleet does look nice bbwc10 … i’ll take a flyer on beal.

• Dirt_Lavert

Congrats to BBWC_10 for winning the forum WTA tonight. I didn’t cash the 50-50 either lol.

I also played a 5$ single entry on DK. Cash line was 272.5 there and only 3/20 from the 50-50 contest would’ve cashed. And only 1/10 from this WTA would’ve cashed, that of course being BBWC_10.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

.. aminu cleared for 30+ minutes? …i’m in

• superstars92

@KATburger said...

.. aminu cleared for 30+ minutes? …i’m in

He almost played that the last few games and did nothing. Like 25 mins average 15 FPs. 30 mins means 18 FPs. I guess it’s not too bad. But Portland has a log jam right now with like 3-4 guys playing decent mins off the bench.

• BBWC_10

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Congrats to BBWC_10 for winning the forum WTA tonight. I didn’t cash the 50-50 either lol.

I also played a 5$ single entry on DK. Cash line was 272.5 there and only 3/20 from the 50-50 contest would’ve cashed. And only 1/10 from this WTA would’ve cashed, that of course being BBWC_10.

Thanks bro, it could of been epic but 3 bad flops in the wrong spots

• DirkDigglerz

Alec Burks. Baby! Got him all over

• Petergunz82

@KATburger said...

I just put Siakam and Monroe together too lol

Here’s to Coach Triano not trolling us

• pn3

week strait w/o a cash, wiped clean
    freerolls it is

• Kamais_Ookin

Feels like it’s always the same handful of nba players in top placings give or take a few

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Good thing Beasley was only 3.5K! Managed to cash 3/5 with him in 100% of lineups. I was able to avoid more of the rest of the landmines than most. Tonight might be a little rough though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).