• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 8.5 ) at Indiana ( -8.5 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at Miami ( -2.5 ) —- T: 209
    8:30 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) —- T: 219.5
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 213

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RipCityRings

@wilke7425 said...

Dallas is hurting right now. I’m counting on Lillard tonight

Yeah, I ended up staying with Lillard only so I didn’t have 100% exposure to Josh Jackson. Still feels like a coin flip.

• okiehorn

Vuc bust. Sweet. Sabonis Let down. Sweet

• roomchat

Shoulda had less Cory Joseph.

• ASitar

Well, I’m leaving Giles in now with my LU tanking. Maybe he can get a lucky 30 points to make up for my Pacers

• RipCityRings

@scott33 said...

Why’d Clifford take AG out? Smh

1-8, pretty rough shooting night. He would be absolutely smashing if he hit a few of those.

• Cocomilk

@mtdurham said...

I think one of these guys forms the optimal lineup but i dont like loading up here except on the turbo slate…these are all massive bust candidates that will be chalk… i dont see more than 2 succeeding and i wouldnt be shocked if 0-1 have big games

i ate the sun starting 5 chalk but bridges.if you cant play on that lineup youre d league bound. ariza will be traded and only ayton is safe for next year… the rest can sink or swim

• Calicapo

Lauri making it rain

• kbsktbll88

@scott33 said...

If he could hit a shot he’d be absolutely smashing right now. 1-8 smh and still has almost 20 DK points.

• TeamTarek

@scott33 said...

hes shootin 1 for 9 could be a reason :p

• osuryanf

Whiteside with a yucky 2nd quarter.

• okiehorn

I’m a damn idiot for feeling comfier my in my LU. Sabonis with only 11 min all game lol never played him and should have kept it that way

• kbsktbll88

Thankfully Whiteside slowed down, sorry panda.

• Bodiaz36

Why do I always fall into the Sabonis trap? Guy is one of the more overrated players in the game

• BerkeleyBoss

I’ll never understand why Sabonis doesn’t get 30+ minutes.

• Cocomilk

@okiehorn said...

lillard and gobert next

• TeamTarek

@okiehorn said...

he has 20dk points at half. Still can finish with 50dk points

• RipCityRings

I assumed there would be some LaVine/Markkanen correlation so I played them together, but so far it’s been LaVine/bench correlation.

• tmarohl

@jran2306 said...

I have had this happen in the past. So dumb. Idk why they do that. FYI though if you message the customer support and tell them what happened they may credit back your account. Just tell them the app was freezing as you were setting your lineup. They say “we will make an exception this one time”….I have done that at least 4-5 times lol

It was only a $1 lineup I forgot about.

• Calicapo

@Bodiaz36 said...

Why do I always fall into the Sabonis trap? Guy is one of the more overrated players in the game

He’s not.

He’s very talented.

Can shoot, post up, rebound, pass.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@kbsktbll88 said...

Thankfully Whiteside slowed down, sorry panda.

Eh, still halfway to 45 basically. Could have an even bigger 2nd half.

• csandbizzle

@Bodiaz36 said...

Late entry for worst DFS take of the day right here

• scott33

@RipCityRings said...

1-8, pretty rough shooting night. He would be absolutely smashing if he hit a few of those.

True but Jonathan Simmons isn’t a much better option at 1-5. I’ve never understood Clifford’s rotations & I never will.

• IronMonkey415

Too many Sabonis and Lavine for me.

• GTRandy27

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah, I ended up staying with Lillard only so I didn’t have 100% exposure to Josh Jackson. Still feels like a coin flip.

a 60 burger from lillard sounds about right faded lillard and okobo/crawford for doncic and richardson

• tmarohl

Whiteside really cooled down after that hot start!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.