7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Atlanta ( 1 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Chicago ( -6 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Herf

Jimmy Butler after all the minutes he had last night? OR Buddy Hield against a bad Portland DEF? Or Jaylen Brown against a tired Miami team?

• Raddy00

@Herf said...

Jimmy Butler after all the minutes he had last night? OR Buddy Hield against a bad Portland DEF? Or Jaylen Brown against a tired Miami team?

I’ve got Hield locked and loaded.

• Herf

@Raddy00 said...

I’ve got Hield locked and loaded.

Buddy Hield only produced 26.0 DKFP the last time the two teams met… In Sac Town

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

The league will not do anything other than to say they made an error. Has the result of a game in any major US sports league ever been changed after the fact?

I’m sure there are others but these are the ones I can think of:

1. That time the Cubs ground crew took their sweet time putting the tarp on during a brief but torrential downpour at Wrigley—the game was called as a five-inning Cubs victory but the league upheld the Giants’ protest and forced a replay.

2. There was a famous incident in Cincinnati in the 50s when a batter swung at a wild pitch for strike three and ran to first.,.even though first was occupied which meant he was automatically out. The catcher ran down the ball, tried to throw him out at first, threw the ball away and two runs scored. The umpires ruled one of the runners out due to the batters’ “interference” for “drawing an illegal throw”; the league overruled, saying it was up to the defense to realize they didn’t need to make a throw on a runner who was already out.

3. Another famous Reds game, way back: the Reds’ pitcher was pissed at a bad call and threw the ball into their dugout; one of his teammates in the dugout picked it up and threw it back on the field, picking off a runner at second base. The umpire, confused, called the runner out; the other team’s protest was upheld.

I’m having trouble thinking of one outside baseball, though. All those college football games where the winning touchdown was scored on fifth down (I can think of at least three)—the only one overturned was when the winning team took the initiative and forfeited. The rest were declared valid on the theory that the officials’ on-field decisions were final.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@Herf said...

Buddy Hield only produced 26.0 DKFP the last time the two teams met… In Sac Town

Why does the last game matter?

• land_of_the_lock

Is Detroit really a 5 point favorite over Milwaukee? Seems… wrong.

• tmarohl

@land_of_the_lock said...

It’s the other way around. Milwaukee five point favorite.

• Herf

@captainwacky said...

Why does the last game matter?

I have a bad habit of looking at previous results to make an ill guided judgement.

It’s becoming a problem. Lol

• chrisbanas

@land_of_the_lock said...

Other way around

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@Herf said...

I have a bad habit of looking at previous results to make an ill guided judgement.

It’s becoming a problem. Lol

I mean, with enough running data and support, sure. But it’s important to realize that sometimes people fail in good spots, and if you stop using them in the future because of it, you’ll end up chasing their good performances, not being on them.

• Bodiaz36

Would you guys go Winslow or Warren at SF, for FD?

• feekdogg

@zpa1989 said...

the dallas minnesota game is the highest total game of the night im not sure who to target, everyone on FD seems pretty priced up. anyone have any thoughts? seems like dallas gives it up to the SF, not sure if i like wiggins at 8300 tonight

I love Culver, he’s becoming more involved as the season goes on.

• chrisbanas

@Bodiaz36 said...

Would you guys go Winslow or Warren at SF, for FD?

Winslow 100%

• Irisheric777

i dont know if i agree that carter has no upside….

• RipCityRings

You guys are killing me with your irrational Hield love. The guy is perenially overpriced and a one-trick pony. He’s only hit 6x at this salary twice in the last fifteen games, and he had to score 41 and 35 real points to get there. Portland is not a plus matchup by any means at SG. Play Bjelica for 1k less if you want someone from SAC.

• Raddy00

@Herf said...

Shooters shoot!

• chrisbanas

Okay wait Winslow and Prince are the same price on FD. I’d be crazy to go prince right

• Garpeters

You’d be crazy to not go both

• Raddy00

@RipCityRings said...

You guys are killing me with your irrational Hield love. The guy is perenially overpriced and a one-trick pony. He’s only hit 6x at this salary twice in the last fifteen games, and he had to score 41 and 35 real points to get there. Portland is not a plus matchup by any means at SG. Play Bjelica for 1k less if you want someone from SAC.

Only making 1 lineup so have to go all in on Hield catching fire. Just hope they keep feeding him. Your advice is solid though and appreciated.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

Prince is a better play than Winslow to me, they’re both good in general.

• WilliamPU2003

whos that dumbo slice that does the monkey knife fight recommendations. im up over a rack there and i take the opposite of what he chooses just about every night.

what qualifications does have? none. crap resume, ugly face. DUMBO SLICE.

• superjon

@captainwacky said...

Prince is a better play than Winslow to me, they’re both good in general.

Warren is better than both :)

• chrisbanas

Okay Prince and winslow is better than what i had before. Now my choice is do i use the savings and upgrade Adams to Gobert or bump up bembry hmmm

• superjon

@superjon said...

Ah shoot. Mitchell is Beermaker’s Beast of the Night.

For those that don’t follow the NFL Forums, he has a beast of the week that has been a bust every week except once this season.

His NBA Beasts don’t do much better.

I went back and watched some older videos. His NBA beasts don’t do as poorly as the ones he picks for NFL.

I really liked Mitchell all day. So full disclosure, he’s in all 4 of my lineups.

• Herf

Joe Ingles to get the start in Utah.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler