7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Atlanta ( 1 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Chicago ( -6 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

Boston’s a tough matchup in general, but I’d argue Kelly O has the easiest path to success tonight.

Butler is still relatively cheap and no Smart helps, but Winslow is playing too much alongside Butler to have an impact. They should have Winslow run the second unit, but vs Toronto he checked in with like 4-6 minutes left in the first and third and Butler wasn’t checking out until the next quarter. That means for half of Winslow’s minutes the ball is in Jimmy’s hands, which severely limits his upside in both assists and scoring.

Kelly on the other hand gets the best matchup, played 35 minutes last night, took 12 shots and is only 4.2K.

• tmarohl

@Irisheric777 said...

i dont know if i agree that carter has no upside….

He has scored over 40 FP three times this season. Once against Charlotte, Once against the Knicks and once against Houston. For the most part, he is in the mid 20’s to low 30’s. At $7,400, I want better.

• Dfspacman

Anyone else max entering the $4 GPP?

• monarch

@Herf said...

Joe Ingles to get the start in Utah.

Gross

• RipCityRings

I’m also taking a stand that Graham is a far better play than Mitchell tonight, even for 600 more.

GS has been barfing up points to guards at an amazing rate, and that was without D’Lo who is undoubtedly a worse defender than Bowman/Burks.

Even more importantly, the Warriors have been getting punked at almost every position, which also bodes well for a guy like Graham who gets double-digit assists on the regular.

• choppadown

DeAndre Bembry and Cam Reddish starting tonight for Atlanta….feel terrible about myself to play both…but….value?

• non_fantasy_guru

Mitchell or Butler?

• Petitionersliability

@choppadown said...

DeAndre Bembry and Cam Reddish starting tonight for Atlanta….feel terrible about myself to play both…but….value?

Reddish couldn’t throw a basketball into the ocean from the deck of a cruise ship

• Devmacsoom

Having a touch time deciding my final SG spot for late slate. D Green or KCP? I’m feeling Green, KCP night have higher ownership. Any thoughts?

• JSteele

@Petitionersliability said...

Reddish couldn’t throw a basketball into the ocean from the deck of a cruise ship

Would you say he’s standing on the poop deck?

• RipCityRings

@Devmacsoom said...

Having a touch time deciding my final SG spot for late slate. D Green or KCP? I’m feeling Green, KCP night have higher ownership. Any thoughts?

I would think we’d see a fair amount of run for Danny to defend Mitchell, but Caruso might actually be their best weapon there.

Not sure I like any Lakers tonight though unless AD misses.

• Dfspacman

Isn’t Len likely to get more minutes tonite going against nets bigs

• Petitionersliability

@JSteele said...

Would you say he’s standing on the poop deck?

first mate on said deck.

• Dfspacman

Is Playing both Rozier and Graham a good idea?
    Also thoughts on DJ Augustin

• telestraightshooter

4 of 5 of these should hit 6x

• number is %odds of hitting 4x/ 5.5x/ 7x

Kemba . . 85/ 75/ 40
    DaR . . . .90/ 85/ 66 – 1st game back from hand injury no mins restriction(?)
    Rudy . . . 90/ 80/ 50
    Zach . . . 75/ 70/ 50
    Rubio . . .85/ 75/ 55

• WilliamPU2003

how many minutes is DLO gonna get.

• captainwacky

@Dfspacman said...

Isn’t Len likely to get more minutes tonite going against nets bigs

I’m either going to be really happy or really sad by basing my fanduel lineups on this premise.

• RipCityRings

@captainwacky said...

I’m either going to be really happy or really sad by basing my fanduel lineups on this premise.

I don’t think Len matches up well with Allen at all, he’s too slow. DJ for sure though.

• Devmacsoom

@RipCityRings said...

I would think we’d see a fair amount of run for Danny to defend Mitchell, but Caruso might actually be their best weapon there.

Not sure I like any Lakers tonight though unless AD misses.

What makes you lean on Caruso vs Green? I have rondo starting PG

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Havent had time to look at any news but is there a reason why Russell is gonna be only 1% owned? Mins restriction?

• Yeoman

The JVal out lineup is done but I have one last slot to fill on the JVal-in version. 6500 to spend on a guard at DK. Thoughts?

GPP of course.

• zpa1989

anyone going sato over dunn on FD to gain leverage?

• Petitionersliability

@theIrrigator said...

Havent had time to look at any news but is there a reason why Russell is gonna be only 1% owned? Mins restriction?

I’m sure its the injury designation that hasn’t been taken off DK yet—depending on how the projections function I’d think that might be an explanation

• dw12290

Want to play Adams at C on FD because he’s been playing good the past few games but I’m thinking he will bomd if I play him. Only have 7,300 left and he seems like the best option. Could drop Oubre at SF and go with Winslow then go with Gobert.

Thoughts?

• chrisbanas

@dw12290 said...

Want to play Adams at C on FD because he’s been playing good the past few games but I’m thinking he will bomd if I play him. Only have 7,300 left and he seems like the best option. Could drop Oubre at SF and go with Winslow then go with Gobert.

Thoughts?

I’m doing winslow and gobert

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).