7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Atlanta ( 1 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Chicago ( -6 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Parker has turned into just a terrible play, and I guess I don’t understand why. It seems like the Hawks need his scoring but he does absolutely nothing out there now.

• Calicapo

Is Yogi the play now?… bout to dump my Bazemore shares

• kps3205s

@RipCityRings said...

I’m also taking a stand that Graham is a far better play than Mitchell tonight, even for 600 more.

GS has been barfing up points to guards at an amazing rate, and that was without D’Lo who is undoubtedly a worse defender than Bowman/Burks.

Even more importantly, the Warriors have been getting punked at almost every position, which also bodes well for a guy like Graham who gets double-digit assists on the regular.

Very nice call at the moment.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

I’m actually trying to help people dude. You can ignore if you want.

It’s not that easy to ignore when every slate thread is: “optimizer optimizer optimizer optimizer… stupid.”. Over and over.

• NoLimits0

@theIrrigator said...

I do my own projections and got 30% on FD and 60% on DK

You do all their own inputs on everything? Why do you need a premium account then? Like you get the projection by yourself without using a single 3rd party? That’s pretty impressive then.

The optimizer I had spit out.

60% Reddish
    40% Parker
    30% Svi
    20% Blake
    20% Allen
    20% Drummond

Literally 0% all Hornets for example. It’s pretty good at matching up to the field. So I trust most people are using a similar version. I never made my optimizer though. I’m just using a third party and combining a few things.

• JSteele

@Calicapo said...

Justin James is decent

• NoLimits0

It also spit out 15% Lauri and 20% Augustin some reason. But I guess I can’t really question it since I don’t know how it works I just take the numbers for cash games.

For GPPs tying to understand how to use that info to profit. I went with 0% Svi and only 15% for Redish tonight (very underweight) seeing if that works.

• Calicapo

@JSteele said...

Justin James is decent

Niiiiiice

• NoLimits0

@sasmallen said...

It’s not that easy to ignore when every slate thread is: “optimizer optimizer optimizer optimizer… stupid.”. Over and over.

You can skip my post man. I’m just trying to be informative here. I mean I know you pay for that stuff….

• Yeoman

@kps3205s said...

Very nice call at the moment.

What scared me off that play was the likelihood of a blowout. But I wound up on WCS, and if the game’s close enough for him to pay off it’s close enough for Graham too. It was really dumb to play one but not the other.

• JSteele

@Calicapo said...

Niiiiiice

Not sure if sarcasm but he was viable when Bogdan was out before

• NoLimits0

This Svi loser played so bad he got benched to start the 3rd Rofl.

Yea how about you just play Terrence Ferguson next time. He’s starting every game and min price. What can go wrong?

• captainwacky

@NoLimits0 said...

You can skip my post man. I’m just trying to be informative here. I mean I know you pay for that stuff….

I don’t use an optimizer, nor do I care about the discussion one way or another… but you’re in most threads just espousing about it like you’ve solved DFS. Telling people you’re helping them isn’t helping them. So everyone has the same projections and optimizers for cash— now what?

• chrisbanas

Nunn and winslow… c’mon bruh

• Petergunz82

@Calicapo said...

I was wondering for the late slate between Yogi/Ingles or CoJo/Rondo…

And of course, LeBron or AD…gonna go James if AD is sick and James isn’t

• jss1218

Never got comfortable with my team tonight. Now I see why. All my players suck.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@NoLimits0 said...

Why do you need a premium account then?

Because I like building 150 lineups. If your gonna be playing GPP’s thats the best way to have unique lineups

• yisman

LeBron and Glass on an altitude back to back after playing 37 minutes each last night. Hard to use.

• SkateFiend

@Yeoman said...

I don’t see the difference. Svi’s getting double his normal minutes tonight and his price didn’t budge.

The Hawks are more shorthanded? The Pistons have more decent players (Brown, Galloway, Wood) who can step in to fill the void left by one of their starters. Svi just looks like a Moe Harkless clone.

The Hawks have marginal and inconsistent players (for DFS purposes) around Young. It’s more likely one of their temp starters will randomly have a good game and just seize the moment.

• Bigb1485

Gosh I cant seem to ever get Jabari right

• Yeoman

@NoLimits0 said...

Yea how about you just play Terrence Ferguson next time. He’s starting every game and min price. What can go wrong?

I’ve answered that already.

I get the point about optimizers and ownerhip; it’s been beaten to death. As for the rest, you say you don’t know anything about half the players in the league and you assume nobody else does either. Makes for a silly conversation. Is there really anybody playing regular NBA DFS, or following the game even casually, that doesn’t know who Cam Reddish is?

• oaktwnraidr

Is mudiay still chalk now that hes not starting,?

• chrisbanas

Aaron Gordon is the king of popping off for a solid 5 minutes and then not doing anything for the other 30

• Devmacsoom

Any update on AD playing tonight? News says he was battling an illness and still probably with the shoulder.. but inevitably he ends up playing most the time. Just don’t know if lakers will chance AD sitting on a B2B? Any opinions guys?

• telestraightshooter

@oaktwnraidr said...

Is mudiay still chalk now that hes not starting,?

nope – dude has a 40% chance of hitting value @ best

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.