7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Atlanta ( 1 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Chicago ( -6 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@Devmacsoom said...

Any update on AD playing tonight? News says he was battling an illness and still probably with the shoulder.. but inevitably he ends up playing most the time. Just don’t know if lakers will chance AD sitting on a B2B? Any opinions guys?

His coach said he was playing this morning

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I will say this also…..non-fantasy wise….Giannis is HARD to watch the past couple years as he just bulls through the lane and gets 90% of calls that should be charges. It’s gross.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

I was wondering for the late slate between Yogi/Ingles or CoJo/Rondo…

And of course, LeBron or AD…gonna go James if AD is sick and James isn’t

Im really high on Ingles, he’s too cheap IMO, but I also played 50% Russell and 30% Bogdan on FD so Ingles is probably overpriced lol

• antzilla810

FD late slate. Gobert or Whiteside?

• telestraightshooter

@Devmacsoom said...

Any update on AD playing tonight? News says he was battling an illness and still probably with the shoulder.. but inevitably he ends up playing most the time. Just don’t know if lakers will chance AD sitting on a B2B? Any opinions guys?

Most probably:

• starts
    • heads to locker room 3 times for IV
    • hits value, not much more

• NoLimits0

@Yeoman said...

I’ve answered that already.

I get the point about optimizers and ownerhip; it’s been beaten to death. As for the rest, you say you don’t know anything about half the players in the league and you assume nobody else does either. Makes for a silly conversation. Is there really anybody playing regular NBA DFS, or following the game even casually, that doesn’t know who Cam Reddish is?

Doesn’t know in your definition isn’t what I’m defining it.

Yea I know who Svi is. He played with Graham at Kansas even (who is the guy who might win someone a GPP not Svi). I know who Reddish is. He was the 4th wheel behind Zion, Barrett, and Tre Jones is better probably as a college player.

When I say I don’t know I mean when you are choosing that player are you choosing him because you know a lot about him and actually have him decently rated or you are literally choosing him because a 1 second optimizer had him rated highly. I choose the latter. When I say I don’t know I’m saying there’s no way I choose these guys by hand but I’m just following the instructions of optimizers. Like I’m saying “who the hell is this Svi kid who’s all of a sudden starting” to mean like “there’s 0% chance I’m actually choosing him by hand but the only way he ends up in any lineups is because of an optimizer”. No one looks st Svi and actually thinks he’s a NBA player. He’s going to be in Europe soon.

• NoLimits0

@captainwacky said...

I don’t use an optimizer, nor do I care about the discussion one way or another… but you’re in most threads just espousing about it like you’ve solved DFS. Telling people you’re helping them isn’t helping them. So everyone has the same projections and optimizers for cash— now what?

Answered your question in my previous post if you read it. Clearly addressed how this affects cash games and GPP pivoting….

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

Got way too cute with jordan smh

• BBWC_10

Powell already outscored his great performance last night when I played him…..

• zpa1989

adams smashing. thats about all i got right tonight lol.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

Hereee comes traeer

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@jlowery73 said...

I will say this also…..non-fantasy wise….Giannis is HARD to watch the past couple years as he just bulls through the lane and gets 90% of calls that should be charges. It’s gross.

Dude is 3-7 from downtown tonight. Just the attempts alone is encouraging and terrifying all at the same time.

• monarch

T Wolves are defending Luka fairly well

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

I have seen some 3s and good for him….but his step through move where he drives into the defender in the paint creates nausea for me. I know he’s the MVP and that is the only reason he gets that call because it’s a charge most of the time.

• Ap1216

Cant decide between AD, dame, and bjelica or lebron, mccollum and holmes

• telestraightshooter

@Calicapo said...

Is Yogi the play now?… bout to dump my Bazemore shares

yogi in cash…. 85% hitting 6x
    James in GPP…. 25% of hitting 7x

• Calicapo

@JSteele said...

Not sure if sarcasm but he was viable when Bogdan was out before

No sarcasm. He was never on my radar.

Got him in a couple, now.

• Yeoman

@SkateFiend said...

The Hawks are more shorthanded? The Pistons have more decent players (Brown, Galloway, Wood) who can step in to fill the void left by one of their starters. Svi just looks like a Moe Harkless clone.

Decent players yes but except for Galloway those guys can’t shoot. It’s not showing tonight but Mikhailyuk’s basically a shooter (career 40% in college, and the same in his g-league stint this year), replacing the only shooter in their starting lineup.

They were both minutes-chases, and it was a lot easier for me to imagine Svi getting hot from three and dropping 20 then to imagine a random good game from Reddish. I’ve seen the former more than once; the latter never.

FWIW I went balanced and didn’t play either one.

• Dfspacman

That moment u are just hoping to break even lol, $95 down the drain

• Shaudy_lo

I picked Bogan for Sacramento I thought he was probable .

That’s going to ruin my 10 dollar tournament on FD lol

• monarch

Bulls on the unexpected other end of a blowout. Cant ever catch a break when picking Markannen

• oaktwnraidr

Need bam to get going here

• tristanwolf

bunch of 🔥 then ❄️ jabari. hate playing that guy.

• NoLimits0

@Yeoman said...

Decent players yes but except for Galloway those guys can’t shoot. It’s not showing tonight but Mikhailyuk’s basically a shooter (career 40% in college, and the same in his g-league stint this year), replacing the only shooter in their starting lineup.

They were both minutes-chases, and it was a lot easier for me to imagine Svi getting hot from three and dropping 20 then to imagine a random good game from Reddish. I’ve seen the former more than once; the latter never.

FWIW I went balanced and didn’t play either one.

Yeoman you answered your own question when you said you’ve never seen Reddish play once. That’s what I mean by didn’t know. I also haven’t seen him play in the NBA (or Svi) this year either. But I’m saying you don’t need to see them to pick them because all the 3rd party projections loved them.

• Dfspacman

Anyone with Dwight Powell?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler