7:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -1.5 ) at Orlando ( 1.5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6 ) at Boston ( -6 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -1 ) at Atlanta ( 1 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1 ) at Okla City ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at Chicago ( -6 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4.5 ) at Dallas ( -4.5 ) —- T: 231.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 2.5 ) at Utah ( -2.5 ) —- T: 210
    10:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Portland ( -3 ) —- T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ppierce

Wanamaker chalk night!! What could go wrong?

• monarch

Marcus Smart being out only really solidifies Jimmy Butler being a strong play and makes the rest of the Heat worse and does nothing to make me like Celtic options.

• Calicapo

@ppierce said...

Wanamaker chalk night!! What could go wrong?

Vs Miami? No thanks.

• gameofgames

After last nights Toronto match, how much run does Olynik get vs the team that let him go? Can’t quite figure out the big man rotation in Bos.

• JSteele

@gameofgames said...

After last nights Toronto match, how much run does Olynik get vs the team that let him go? Can’t quite figure out the big man rotation in Bos.

I wouldn’t chase that narrative, he doesn’t have a great history against Boston

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@monarch said...

Marcus Smart being out only really solidifies Jimmy Butler being a strong play and makes the rest of the Heat worse and does nothing to make me like Celtic options.

You are spot on. Also we don’t have to look at Smart’s Rick James style hairdo that doesn’t look as sharp as Rick back in the day.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

The whole team is solid defensively. If I was going to play anybody it would probably be Mitchell, but I don’t think i’m going there today. If the masses are going to this game, i’ll lay off. Easy fade

Might want to rethink fading Mitchell. If you think he’ll underperform, go underweight, yet I wouldn’t fade this spot and price. #notabouttheoutcome 😉😁😎🍀🔥🍻🍀

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

Might want to rethink fading Mitchell. If you think he’ll underperform, go underweight, yet I wouldn’t fade this spot and price. #notabouttheoutcome 😉😁😎🍀🔥🍻🍀

I’m only playing a single entry and i’d fade the highest owned player on the slate. I’d rather take a shot on say Devonte Graham against the Warriors, or LaVine against Memphis, or Dinwiddie against Atlanta

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Yeah, cheaper than usual, no Conley, and most likely a competitive game.

• athairuammit11

Hey this isnt regarding tonights slate, but I saw 22 people had the same lineup in the 229 $27 SE. Are those sold lineups and which games should I enter to avoid those hah

I understand the simple answer is just to beat them to get a leg up ha

• mbunner23

@athairuammit11 said...

Hey this isnt regarding tonights slate, but I saw 22 people had the same lineup in the 229 $27 SE. Are those sold lineups and which games should I enter to avoid those hah

Yes and no. I’m sure a few people shared lineups however there was a ton of chalk last night. A lot of lineups were the same or very close, especially in cash games and small GPP.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

I’m only playing a single entry and i’d fade the highest owned player on the slate. I’d rather take a shot on say Devonte Graham against the Warriors, or LaVine against Memphis, or Dinwiddie against Atlanta

Those guys are good plays too, yet they cost 1k more than Mitchell. You could actually play all 4 if you wanted.

Hey if you don’t like Mitchell, you don’t like him, don’t play him 🤷‍♂️

• JSteele

@athairuammit11 said...

It was a super chalk night, just find a way to differentiate a couple players you don’t agree with to have a chance

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

Those guys are good plays too, yet they cost 1k more than Mitchell. You could actually play all 4 if you wanted.

Hey if you don’t like Mitchell, you don’t like him, don’t play him 🤷‍♂️

On Yahoo, Graham is cheaper, but they are all within a few dollars of eachother.

• frugal

@JSteele said...

Wow! Our minds are in tune today…

• Herf

I don’t like Blake Griffin today against Milwaukee, I’ll actually be fairly shocked if he even plays 30ish minutes. And I’m waiting to hear that Whiteside is being sidelined for rest tonight on a b2b so I can throw Labissiere in for a little value.

Also, I’m fading Lavine today…. which means he’ll have 50.

• Njsum1

@Herf said...

And I’m waiting to hear that Whiteside is being sidelined for rest tonight on a b2b so I can throw Labissiere in for a little value.

Is Whiteside sitting back to backs?

Blake is sitting b2b unless that gets lifted today.

• yisman

Not sure if posted:

https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status/1202104900622131200

A Rockets source is optimistic that the NBA office will take action regarding James Harden dunk that didn’t count, either awarding the win to Houston or ordering that the final 7:50 be replayed because the Rockets outscored the Spurs in regulation. The Rockets believe a protest might not be necessary but will prepare to file one if the league office does not take action.

• dominicanpapi

If Russell doesn’t have a minutes limit, he’s really interesting tonight.

• Petitionersliability

@Herf said...

Also, I’m fading Lavine today…. which means he’ll have 50

Was hanging right around the cash line a couple nights ago, had Lavine chugging along…. and in the last twenty minutes of the game he did agonizingly little. Clunker

• JSteele

To be fair, I do see a path to success for Mitchell but that caps out at around 45, which is good but not slate breaking. Conley isn’t some high usage guy, he has a low 20 usage rate. Let’s say half of that goes to the starting point guard, there isn’t much left for the rest of the starters. The next part where Mitchell can get a boost is by handling the ball some more which he should do, but the Lakers are so good defensively that it may negate any extra assists that Mitchell would get. I see him having a similar game to Jamal Murray yesterday.

• Njsum1

@yisman said...

Not sure if posted:

A Rockets source is optimistic that the NBA office will take action regarding James Harden dunk that didn’t count, either awarding the win to Houston or ordering that the final 7:50 be replayed because the Rockets outscored the Spurs in regulation. The Rockets believe a protest might not be necessary but will prepare to file one if the league office does not take action.

Funny thing is, that clearly went through the net. And I had 2 Harden teams miss the cash line by 1.5 points or less. 10% owned.

Like to get paid on that 😁. But if that counts maybe the game doesn’t go into OT and Harden has a bunch less points. 🤷‍♂️

• 40coach

@yisman said...

Not sure if posted:

I wonder if they will contest the back court call before halftime where they got two points.

• superjon

@JSteele said...

To be fair, I do see a path to success for Mitchell but that caps out at around 45, which is good but not slate breaking. Conley isn’t some high usage guy, he has a low 20 usage rate. Let’s say half of that goes to the starting point guard, there isn’t much left for the rest of the starters. The next part where Mitchell can get a boost is by handling the ball some more which he should do, but the Lakers are so good defensively that it may negate any extra assists that Mitchell would get. I see him having a similar game to Jamal Murray yesterday.

Gobert has an even lower usage rate than Conley, and Mitchell had a great game against the Pelicans when Gobert was out a few weeks ago.

• JSteele

@superjon said...

Gobert has an even lower usage rate than Conley, and Mitchell had a great game against the Pelicans when Gobert was out a few weeks ago.

Gobert doesn’t get points by playmaking, he gets putbacks, rebounds and bleals. Mitchell had a great game because they were playing the New Orleans Pelicans. Not because Gobert was out and he got a big boost…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler