8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) —- T: 191
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 195
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 190.5
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) —- T: 189.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 195
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/327729385

• monarch

Is Covington a great defender, enough to limit Gallinari?

• Cityworkout

@monarch said...

Is Covington a great defender, enough to limit Gallinari?

I don’t think so in terms of shutting down a player. I think Cov gets a lot of steals and some blocks but not a great perimeter defender.

• Usual21

• xHotLineBlingx

Will OJ whip out some Mayo today?

• monarch

Payton with no CP3?

• Whacko

If doing the Early slate 2 games, is it a MUST to use Curry?
    I just don’t see where I could make up those missing points….
    Am I overlooking something?

• Cityworkout

I think Lance Stephenson is a viable cash punt today at 3400 on DK. With CP3 and Redick out, Lance has been playing well the past two games. It is a bit risky but Lance should get 25 mins. Only playing Lance to fit in a stud like Blake or Lillard.

I don’t see too much value in the normal slate.

Is Harden a strong cash play again? He is expensive but almost a lock for 50. I could maybe see playing Wade as a pivot from Harden in a game vs Lebron where you would think he would want to turn in a good game for about $3500 in savings.

Hayward is probably the top value SF at 6900, he has been playing well. I think Lebron on a b2b vs a good defensive team like Heat, is a fade for me as I want to get Harden and either Blake or Lillard in.

• teachmehowtocutty

Mcw should get all the run he can handle. Liking both him and middleton.

• mormi08

@teachmehowtocutty said...

If mcw should get all the run he can handle. Liking both him and middleton.

Which i hope Vasquez sits cuz if he plays he won’t get all the run? Or if Kidd pulls an Ennis and starts him

• KushBush

@Whacko said...

If doing the Early slate 2 games, is it a MUST to use Curry?
    I just don’t see where I could make up those missing points….
    Am I overlooking something?

no ur not

• flip4flop

Curry is plug and play in early slate no doubt about it

• Whacko

I might fade the entire early slate, I am trying to piece a nice LU together but keep getting everything from the GS/Tor game

Screw it….
    Going to use every Nugget and Sixer.

• teachmehowtocutty

@mormi08 said...

Which i hope Vasquez sits cuz if he plays he won’t get all the run? Or if Kidd pulls an Ennis and starts him

Kidd said vasquez wont suit up already.

• Sirius13

are joffrey and arthur in play today?

• mbunner23

A lot of value at center today. It’s a two center kind of day.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Beverly/MCW/Stephenson or Beverley/Rivers/Lavine? I’m trying to fade these punts but it only seems logical that you have to take some risk on 1-2 punts.

• whitnall

A lot of Mayo and MCW tonight, even with Kidd coaching no way those 2 won’t get huge minutes with Vazquez and Bayless out.

Harden going against a George Karl coached team? Yes please

• vansickle06

Ed.Davis and Dieng will be in most of my GPP lineups. MCW or Beverly?

• falconboy67

Who is taking Okafor place today

• vansickle06

@whitnall said...

A lot of Mayo and MCW tonight, even with Kidd coaching no way those 2 won’t get huge minutes with Vazquez and Bayless out.

Harden going against a George Karl coached team? Yes please

I dont trust Mayo for anything. I think Middleton will be the play tonight

• mellofellowsu

Can’t believe I’m about to say this, but Rudy Gay all day.

He’s less than Danilo Gallinari on FD. Great value and this is as good a spot to play him as any.

Just like Melo yesterday, time to jump on an undervalued asset. I know he’s burned all of us in the past but he still has 50 burger upside.

• JSteele

Toronto plays good D. You guys sure he’s a better play than harden or Cousins

• whitnall

I have one LU with Harden, Kawhi, and Godzingis that I feel really good about.

Also Myers Leonard a great value guy now that he is starting and getting 20+ minutes, very nice offensive weapon for Portland

• vansickle06

Bosh or Favors GPP

• dp33071

@whitnall said...

I have one LU with Harden, Kawhi, and Godzingis that I feel really good about.

Also Myers Leonard a great value guy now that he is starting and getting 20+ minutes, very nice offensive weapon for Portland

He isn’t starting yet, but he is guaranteed to get 25 + mins

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).