8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Miami ( -2 ) —- T: 191
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3 ) at Houston ( -3 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 195
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 2 ) at Minnesota ( -2 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:30 PM EST : New York ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 190.5
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 9 ) at San Antonio ( -9 ) —- T: 189.5
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -2 ) at Utah ( 2 ) —- T: 195
    10:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 2.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

RG Forum/Chat League: https://www.fanduel.com/entry/327729385

• mbyrd75

look at my squad and see my highest owned player is Beverly at 14.5%….gonna be great or a complete disaster. lol

• inkognegro

what is brons % in shot?

• Tyrone__85

At least a couple hundred would be big for me lol

• svgradinjan

Lebron 8.5% owned in the quarter arcade

• mastermind1987

@Tyrone__85 said...

Do any of you guys ever hit big?

Most I’ve won in a night was 150 and that was last night. Big money coming soon my hand is itching

• lostangeles

Yes, about 500 a week

• Sportsfan12

Mayo or stuckey if monta sits?

• millerto

Gay 5%
    Wiggins 7%
    Kaminsky 8%
    Beverly 14%
    Harden 31%

All in dk sharpshooter

• svgradinjan

managed to work a lineup that had Rondo/Harden/Cousins… lets see how that does

• noles1983

8.9% in the shot lebron

• svgradinjan

@lostangeles said...

Yes, about 500 a week

Let me get your lineups

• mastermind1987

I got 100% exposure to Gorgeous Dieng

• CantCatchABreak99

@Tyrone__85 said...

At least a couple hundred would be big for me lol

I just won $244 in the early Crossover and Sharpshooter on DK, but I play a bit differently than most. About 99% of the time I do not enter multiple lineups, I enter a single lineup multiple times in each contest. I had the same line up 3x in the Crossover. I tied with myself for 95th place, good enough for $70 for each lineup, so a total of $210. The same lineup cashed for $8 in the Sharpshooter, again 3x for another $24.

• dnely17

Last year I hit it big on FD and won 8 grand. Scored 325, second place was 312. It’s a pretty amazing feeling when the clock strikes 0 on the last game of the night and you just realize how much you won.

• Dorr185

@inkognegro said...

what is brons % in shot?

8.9%

He’s between 7% and 11% owned in most of my GPP’s on FD.

• Tyrone__85

I would faint if I ever won 2500

• svgradinjan

@Millerto what is your DK name?

• andre33

Was anyone else high on Zach Lavine. Only 4.8% in the sharpshooter. I have him in nearly every lineup.

• MCDEEZY

Took home 4k in the sharpshooter one time this year but that’s with 25 lineups going in everyday and a lot of losing days

• pdaddis

Tonight is the night Frank the Tank is introduced to the NBA. 40 FPs. Ok, probably not, but one can dream, right?

• millerto

@Tyrone__85 said...

I would faint if I ever won 2500

Shit at this point 250 would probably make me faint.

• millerto

@svgradinjan said...

@Millerto what is your DK name?

Same

• mbyrd75

@Tyrone__85 said...

Do any of you guys ever hit big?

Biggest night was 900 between FD/DK combined on similar lineups. Couple $100 nights in the last month or so. nothing massive though. still chasing that top 10

• svgradinjan

@millerto said...

Same

I tried searching your name in the sharpshooter and arcade but couldn’t find you ha
    Sometimes I search for Max’s name for example and it doesn’t show up even though I know he has lineups? Why does it do that?

• TheWeeIceMan

I bet Gerald Green goes off today, just as a big middle finger to everyone that started him yesterday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).