7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Chicago ( -5.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 5.5 ) —- T: 207
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6 ) at New Orleans ( -6 ) —- T: 200
    8:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( -4 ) at Dallas ( 4 ) —- T: 190
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at LA Lakers ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dominicanpapi

@dreusche said...

Anyways, lost in the Harden/Bradley discussion is that I think I would rather own Bradley at $6600 going against Harden’s defense than Harden at $11400 against Bradley’s defense, especially on this slate.

I thought about that, it would just really suck if Harden drops a 70 burger. I guess on an 11 game slate it wouldn’t matter since ownership might level out but in tournaments I think that’s a bold strategy Cotton, lets see if it pays off.

• Vanco

@dp33071 said...

Just read that Kanter said he talked to Adams after the game last night and thinks he will play tonight. Just some info.

Just watched the video of the injury and didn’t look bad. He did the ol 3 step limp into a jog after it. Walk it off!

• ASitar

Would you rather have RWB $12.6k get 63 FD points or Wall $9.3k get 46.5? I’m going with a Wall.

I also like Embid to hit for 8x.

GL tonight.

• dap

I really like Wall vs. the Nets tonight. Not much defense in that game.

• garciavegas16

I would definitely take Bradley tonite against Hardens defense but, his rebounds might be lower tonite than usual, thats only downside

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

I have been getting close the last few nights..geting a couple entries into the top 500 in the shot yesterday and top 1000 Friday. Just didn’t quite nail one for a big payout, but finally profiting over a few nights time.

Following the same process, to create 25 lineups..the lineups are spitting out lowish ownership for RWB (25% or less) and almost none for Harden. This was with removing Brow from the model pending further news. I may force RWB to about 33% of my lineups and Harden to 10%..to just have some exposure, but it does seem like balanced may be the way to go with maybe just one stud.

• kylar18

@dp33071 said...

Just read that Kanter said he talked to Adams after the game last night and thinks he will play tonight. Just some info.

If Adams plays give me all of the John Henson. Have some interest in him anyway

• BUFUu2

thoughts on lyles tonight

• cjk041084

Is embiid a viable gpp play at his current salary? Or just stick to him in cash?

• mattyice522

if harden turns the ball over 10 times again and half of those go to avery steals = $$

• CJtheGrump

@BUFUu2 said...

thoughts on lyles tonight

He’ll need to hit 30. It’s happened twice this season..

On the downside, the LAL/UTA game has the 2nd lowest O/U of the night.

Good matchup for him though.

• dominicanpapi

@cjk041084 said...

Is embiid a viable gpp play at his current salary? Or just stick to him in cash?

Capela/Lopez/Plumlee are all viable options. Embiid b/c of the matchup will probably be 30% owned, so to answer your question, he’s probably more of a cash game play.

• mbunner23

I really like John Wall tonight, Nets are horrendous against the position. Game should stay relatively close imo. I could see Wall flirting with a triple double. (Even though it could be with turnovers).

• millerto

@kylar18 said...

If Adams plays give me all of the John Henson. Have some interest in him anyway

What does one have to do with the other?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

I really like John Wall tonight, Nets are horrendous against the position. Game should stay relatively close imo. I could see Wall flirting with a triple double. (Even though it could be with turnovers).

Feel like this game will be fantasy gold. Probably end up 100 to 73.

• CJtheGrump

@mattyice522 said...

if harden turns the ball over 10 times again and half of those go to avery steals = $$

Only thing holding Embiid back is minutes. He’s a fine cash play, but there’s not a lot of variance between floor and ceiling for him. He’s starting to get a little pricey but so far he’s meeting value almost every night.

• SzymonK

Too many games tonite….hard to choose.

• wlynch82

@millerto said...

What does one have to do with the other?

I guess he is saying he prefers Kanter to Henson if Adams is out.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #73

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

In cash, I’m plugging in Durant, Hayward and Embiid and going from there.

• Whacko

Matt Barnes is wanted by the NYPD for questioning after he allegedly choked a woman inside a nightclub early Monday morning.

Maybe they should also question why he sucks at basketball as well….

Just getting that out of my mind before I start focusing on today.

• wystateofmind

Pretty soon we are going to be saying “Remember the days when Embiid was below 10k?”

• CJtheGrump

@wystateofmind said...

Pretty soon we are going to be saying “Remember the days when Embiid was below 10k?”

Once he’s no longer on a minute restriction it will take a day or two for his price to hit 10.5K

• csandbizzle

@Whacko said...

Matt Barnes is wanted by the NYPD for questioning after he allegedly choked a woman inside a nightclub early Monday morning.

Maybe they should also question why he sucks at basketball as well….

Just getting that out of my mind before I start focusing on today.

“I used to be with it, then they changed what IT was. Now what’s I’m with isn’t it any more, and what is IT is weird and scary to me….and it will happen to YOU!”

• krighton

all i need to do is avoid those ‘two cheap guys’ who always kill my lineup by under performing and scoring in the low teens.

• BUFUu2

my core is lowry/abc/james you can make a fairly decent lineup with them and they all in good spots

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.