NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Toronto ( -13 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• underdawgs

Really looking forward to the next 12 pages here discussing whether or not to fade Westbrook in GPP tonight…

Short slate, I’m only doing 2 lineups. One with one without.
    The obvious stack is the Tor / Pho game, looks like Chandler gets the night off so fire up Monroe. With some pieces from Port / Wash sprinkled in.
    Aminu is cheap and good for 25+ min. Satoransky seems to be the favored PG for now, I’ll take one shot with him.
    McCollum has been disappointing but this could be a get-right spot for him.

I’ll be avoiding Utah / OKC for the most part. Gobert looked good and Utah should be getting back to basics defensively.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@underdawgs said...

Really looking forward to the next 12 pages here discussing whether or not to fade Westbrook in GPP tonight…

Short slate, I’m only doing 2 lineups. One with one without.
    The obvious stack is the Tor / Pho game, looks like Chandler gets the night off so fire up Monroe. With some pieces from Port / Wash sprinkled in.
    Aminu is cheap and good for 25+ min. Satoransky seems to be the favored PG for now, I’ll take one shot with him.
    McCollum has been disappointing but this could be a get-right spot for him.

I’ll be avoiding Utah / OKC for the most part. Gobert looked good and Utah should be getting back to basics defensively.

I’m not playing RWB. More Lowry & maybe take a chance on Tomas again.

I’ll go with Aminu as well. Not like he’s a superstar but at 5.2k on a 3 game slate sure. And yeah I’ll have to wait and see about the C’s for PHO!

• underdawgs

Chandler played 37 min, he’s for sure resting tonight but we’ll wait for confirmation. Len could actually be a good pivot off Monroe since they’ll be the only 2 centers.

• bucherpsu08

4 Raptors + Booker and build from there.

• dominicanpapi

Wasn’t Derozan like $7100 on Fanduel last week?

• monarch

Nogueira if Poeltl sits. I might take 5 Raptors and 3 Blazers

• Njsum1

@underdawgs said...

Chandler played 37 min, he’s for sure resting tonight but we’ll wait for confirmation. Len could actually be a good pivot off Monroe since they’ll be the only 2 centers.

This slate is trash. How’s hockey looking for tonight?

If chandler is out I’m playing both Len and Monroe…I’m guessing together they reach value, just not sure who will be the better play.

Play or fade Westbrook, it doesn’t matter. I’ve got 1 lineup so far and I’m fading, just because I like the build without him, yet you could easily play him as well and be right. I’m only making 1 lineup tonight if I decide to make two the 2nd will have Westbrook.

Quick shout out to Alec Burks who has single handedly turned my season around over his past three games. That is all…good luck tonight.

• jglumsic

Definitely just a couple lineups night. Give me all the booker. Dude is on fire the past two games.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

@dominicanpapi said...

Wasn’t Derozan like $7100 on Fanduel last week?

Yes he was, the rise in price takes me off of him plus the blowout possibility. I’m looking at Toronto’s bench to be contrarian.

• jglumsic

Vanleet for all the money tonight.

• BUFUu2

@srcripps said...

Yes he was, the rise in price takes me off of him plus the blowout possibility. I’m looking at Toronto’s bench to be contrarian.

same here man leonard did awesome the other night you think he may get some good run tonight

• AVivier

@jglumsic said...

That was my thought too, I just didn’t want to be the first to mention him lol.

• 7klub06

O/U for this forum to hit 12 pages before 2pm all about Russell Westbrook

• hautalak

@Njsum1 said...

This slate is trash. How’s hockey looking for tonight?

The NHL slate looks great! Too bad prizes for hockey are pennies compared to everything else. I like NHL a lot more but play more NBA for that reason. Also hockey has more variance, so it’s tougher to be consistent.

• colb24

@jglumsic said...

I like your style

• jglumsic

@7klub06 said...

O/U for this forum to hit 12 pages before 2pm all about Russell Westbrook

Over and Under on Westbrook triple double tonight?? LOL that will get the discussion rollin. Prolly will hit 12 pages by 2.

• BUFUu2

@hautalak said...

The NHL slate looks great! Too bad prizes for hockey are pennies compared to everything else. I like NHL a lot more but play more NBA for that reason. Also hockey has more variance, so it’s tougher to be consistent.

i don’t think i could ever do hockey shit the only reason why i watch nba again is because of dk…… but hockey i don’t even really no what icing real is.. lol I can do nba nfl and some golf and thats about it….

• jglumsic

@colb24 said...

I like your style

Figured someone had to mention him.

• jglumsic

I feel like ive missed the burks train. Im gonna play him tonight and he will prolly bust lol just my luck.

• hautalak

@BUFUu2 said...

i don’t think i could ever do hockey shit the only reason why i watch nba again is because of dk…… but hockey i don’t even really no what icing real is.. lol I can do nba nfl and some golf and thats about it….

Yeah NHL is not for everyone but very comparable to baseball in DFS. Still kind of hate the NBA but what is a DFS player to do haha

And for the Westbrook discussion I think I’ll go 3/5 in my lineups. We’ll see by day’s end though.

• TrustinthePlan

I’ll go the over on 12 pages by 2pm and the split will be 50/50 on whether Westy gets his trip-doub tonight. I think I am fading him though, good night to go with balance and sprinkle in a few value like Monroe and Satoransky.

• steelcitydozer

Gotta pick mahini hoping gortat gets the flu 5 minutes after lock to win a slate like this

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Wizards look horrible, Beal can’t buy a bucket to save his life, & playing on b2b after getting blown out by the Jazz.

Sign me up for the Wiz stack for the low owned troll win tonight.

• monarch

I agree it is a frustrating slate. I want to roster ten guards and nobody to pay up for at F/C. Maybe I’ll make a LU leaving 5k on the table.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Well let’s get the RWB ball rolling for real. There’s too much solid value tonight to not have at least 50% exposure to him on DK.

As mentioned, Van Fleet is an easy play along with any of Toronto’s bench, especially their bigs. This also seems like a game OG should thrive in.Burks is worth having exposure to, even if Hood returns. How can they not keep playing him? Aminu has been cleared to play 30 minutes, and has a solid match up and priced with plenty of room for upside.

Plug in RWB with 3 or 4 of the guys like I have mentioned and still have room to plug in 2 or 3 high ceiling guys.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).