NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Toronto ( -13 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@hcassidy said...

Who is this Thomas you speak of?

sataranski

• xat3x

@hcassidy said...

Who is this Thomas you speak of?

IT… haha my bad tomas sant

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@hbomb57 said...

So the contrarian play tonight is actually loading up on Toronto and Phoenix and hoping for the perfect storm. (Close game and Chalk goes off). Not predicting but definitely worth a LU.

It is actually. But the recency bias of warren and booker .. will cause more eyes to the game.. the pace… everything is leading me to think people are going to be overweight here. I’m gonna hang back on the two other games and keep my fingers crossed things get ugly around/after halftime.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

On DK i have a 4 man Portland stack no RWB

On FD I have a 4 man Portland stack lineup and 4 man Utah stack lineup. Both with RWB. Sat there for awhile and just waiting for lock so i can construct for tomorrow.

• xat3x

So true, if you stacked warren/booker with sixers and did warriors/NO last night you were good.

• tonytone1908

@deerosa said...

If thabo is out, who gets those minutes?

FantasyLabs NBA‏Verified account
    FantasyLabsNBA Following Following FantasyLabsNBA
    More
    Thabo Sefolosha (concussion) a game-time decision Tuesday.

Royce :)

• xat3x

But im stacking OKC/UTA and plugging in value on my main

• Dkarps16

Bold prediction: Shabazz Napier outscores CJ McCollum tonight. He will feast in that 4th quarter garbage time!

… just because I typed this, he will receive a DNP-CD

• dcsports21

@hbomb57 said...

So the contrarian play tonight is actually loading up on Toronto and Phoenix and hoping for the perfect storm. (Close game and Chalk goes off). Not predicting but definitely worth a LU.

It would be contrarian for someone who knows dfs NBA but for the masses they will look at the recent game history for guys like Booker and jump all over him. DeRozen and Lowry have been pretty solid the last week so that will prompt someone to play them plus the game has the highest total by far. So thats my rant lol but I do hear where you’re coming from

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

lol i’ve tried to warn that utahs on a ‘blowout’ streak that’s …literally almost unheard of… if you think the games close in OKC/UTA stick with as many starters as you can from there. **just final thought

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@dcsports21 said...

It would be contrarian for someone who knows dfs NBA but for the masses they will look at the recent game history for guys like Booker and jump all over him. DeRozen and Lowry have been pretty solid the last week so that will prompt someone to play them plus the game has the highest total by far. So thats my rant lol but I do hear where you’re coming from

great explanation

• dcsports21

@KATburger said...

On DK i have a 4 man Portland stack no RWB

On FD I have a 4 man Portland stack lineup and 4 man Utah stack lineup. Both with RWB. Sat there for awhile and just waiting for lock so i can construct for tomorrow.

Lillard, McCollum, Aminu Nurkic is where I hope youre going…

• xat3x

@KATburger said...

lol i’ve tried to warn that utahs on a ‘blowout’ streak that’s …literally almost unheard of… if you think the games close in OKC/UTA stick with as many starters as you can from there. **just final thought

Ive got westy/george rubio/favors with porter and monroe on a line. Rubio cant go 0-7 and 1-10 again. Or can he?

• elmore0631

$4600 on DK what’s everyone liking:

James
    Burks
    Tomas
    Miles
    Siakam

• JohnBeal

So people don’t think james is gonna play? ulis played 37 minutes last night.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@dcsports21 said...

Lillard, McCollum, Aminu Nurkic is where I hope youre going…

:) :) :) .. all in my mind hahah .. no contrarian angle there… cant even attempt to do that tonight. Nailed it.

• monarch

Beal over Derozan allows me to have a really nice looking LU but Beal scares me, I guess that will be my GPP route, too risky for cash.

• elmore0631

@xat3x said...

Ive got westy/george rubio/favors with porter and monroe on a line. Rubio cant go 0-7 and 1-10 again. Or can he?

Coach doesn’t like Rubio.
    It’s a Donovan Mitchell team.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elmore0631 said...

$4600 on DK what’s everyone liking:

James
    Burks
    Tomas
    Miles
    Siakam

siakam to feast on PHO’s second unit… james is nerve wrecking to think of tonight… Gpp i’d say Tomas or Siakam… cash burks will keep you with the field.

• SkateFiend

Booker and Oladipo are regulars at the SG positions in my lineups. Booker is a quantity over quality guy, and that works fine in DFS.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@elmore0631 said...

Coach doesn’t like Rubio.
    It’s a Donovan Mitchell team.

100% on Donovan and CJ McCullum. on FD i had to put Rubio in one for the Utah stack. Too cheap… too many blowouts… eventually i’ll get a game to test his minutes floor ‘post’ injury.

But yes Mitchell is the man.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

rubios always a risk though, because his raw points… so gpp only.

• Njsum1

All the potential blowouts is what makes DFS hoops so tough. Not only do you have to be on the right players, you need a close game as well to maximize value.

Yet here’s what I learned through the years and will pass this on to those who don’t already know. If a game is going to be a blowout, it’s better to be on the side of the winning team. Because their starters or at least a couple of them would have reached at least cash game value in 3 quarters. The losing team probably didn’t get anything going, and their starters are now going to be rested after posting terrible games to begin with.

• 7klub06

@Dkarps16 said...

Bold prediction: Shabazz Napier outscores CJ McCollum tonight. He will feast in that 4th quarter garbage time!

… just because I typed this, he will receive a DNP-CD

Lol I actually looked at him for a min and said pass

• ghostfacekicker

Monroe is on my never play list but so tempting. Len w/ the ankle and Chandler rest after beasting 2 games in a row.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).