NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Toronto ( -13 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gillio

4400 left for UTIL. Where do I use it? Thinking Ulis

• ghostfacekicker

@KATburger said...

rubios always a risk though, because his raw points… so gpp only.

I played Rubio last night and still moneyed. But he’s on my never play list with Favors and Monroe (who I’m considering tonight). Rubio sure did make it stressful. Playing them is like day trading and watching your buy low drop even lower.

• TicketRaven

PG and Westy in the same lineup on DK’s – w/ Ulis / Otto, . . . . .
    Anyone like this?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Oops duh.. locks at 630 .. dangit .. messing with my OCD when they do that.

• tony1527

Why is tyler ulis so cheap?

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

unless phoenix comes out and goes off for a 20-5 run.. then .. i’ll be making some late night lineups lol

• dcsports21

@KATburger said...

unless phoenix comes out and goes off for a 20-5 run.. then .. i’ll be making some late night lineups lol

Haha you and me both brother

• 7klub06

No love for Adams tonight?

• 7klub06

@KATburger said...

Always have to do at least 2 lol

• iron_tactics

@7klub06 said...

No love for Adams tonight?

• TeamTarek

why u guys love mitchell that much? hes a full fade for me at 7100 vs OKC… i mean if u want to win a gpp you need from him 44+ and i just dont see it happen vs OKC. Like never ever
    He scored never 40+ on the road + its b2b + okc playin at a slow pace and will have prolly roberson on mitchell

Its way more likly that he totaly bust and scores like ~22dk points than he scores 40+ but yeah maybe im totally wrong here and miss something

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@iron_tactics said...

What he said.. thats tough sledding right there… gpp for all the money if he hits tonight.

• Brian7479

@dcsports21 said...

It would be contrarian for someone who knows dfs NBA but for the masses they will look at the recent game history for guys like Booker and jump all over him. DeRozen and Lowry have been pretty solid the last week so that will prompt someone to play them plus the game has the highest total by far. So thats my rant lol but I do hear where you’re coming from

Maybe it’s the rookie side of me but I’m taking booker too. Not because of the recent games but because of the late home/road splits

• monarch

TJ Warren vs Derozan is sneaky. He’s very high ceiling low floor tonight.

• dcsports21

@TeamTarek said...

why u guys love mitchell that much? hes a full fade for me at 7100 vs OKC… i mean if u want to win a gpp you need from him 44+ and i just dont see it happen vs OKC. Like never ever
    He scored never 40+ on the road + its b2b + okc playin at a slow pace and will have prolly roberson on mitchell

Its way more likly that he totaly bust and scores like ~22dk points than he scores 40+ but yeah maybe im totally wrong here and miss something

Well said, totally agree. OKC at home with Gobert back on tail of b2b does not equal a good night

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@TeamTarek said...

If Tor/Pho goes the way I think it can go… i’ll take a 5x from mitchell tonight. But no seriously its a place to pivot off of booker if you have fears about that phoenix game. So i went mitchell/mccollum .. each can match bookers raw point total… and for mitchell he can get you a lot more peripherals… :TOV will be plenty with RWB ..so for FD where I have RWB it correlates with him. So i’m losing 1 but ultimately gaining two fpts sucking that back into my lineup. I also think he goes shot for shot w/ RWB tonight. Utah has been in blowouts 8/9 games so this one might be the most fierce and competitive for them.

I like the young rookie, todays more about gut feelings and then justifying rather than all out researching. This slate is open ended everywhere for sure. He’s gpp for sure… if your doing cash you almost have to have some shares of Devin Booker.

• lotusbomb

carmelo vs warren? anyone got any thoughts?

• Ckp67

Len and Melo are the best plays on this slate and it seems like no one is talking about them.

• raymond333

@xat3x said...

So true, if you stacked warren/booker with sixers and did warriors/NO last night you were good.

I did something similar with Magic/Charlotte and it actually hit ok.

• gillio

If suns game blows out you want James and Len if it’s close you want Monroe and Ulis

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@gillio said...

4400 left for UTIL. Where do I use it? Thinking Ulis

Look at Ulis results, he shows up against weak up temp teams, something that Toronto is not.

• RipCityRings

I have a terrible feeling that JV or Gortat is going to end up in the winning lineup tonight. Phoenix and Portland are both terrible against C, and both are almost certainly going to be low-owned. Just don’t know if I have the testicular fortitude to pull the trigger…

• Kamais_Ookin

Surge Ibaka for all the monies

• pick6er

Give me all the Steven Adams please. Gobert probably won’t crack 20 minutes and Adams is a monster at home. Eat Steven, EAT!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Yea gortat could beast if he gets 30+minutes.. but its brooks. I toyed with both early on and just stuck myself right on to nurkic. Both coaches cant be trusted with their bigs in these match ups.. .. lol i’m essentially counting down to lock to get away from these teams for a while and build tomorrow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).