NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Toronto ( -13 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

If Thabo is out who guard PG13? Jingles? Yikes, he should feast. Royce?

• pick6er

Also looks like all the value is from the Toronto bench, yet I have nothing there… Not sure how I feel about that but I have a feeling there’s a lot of disappointments grabbing punts there. 0 punts for me tonight, lots of balance with BeastBrook… Wish you guys well and your welcome for my donations tonight.

• fightingjohn

Okay KatB ready to do this. Not sure about the lineup I have against you, but I am rolling it…lol

• cullyp81

Don’t think the $4k and under plays pay off tonight. Too many good guard options to force Westbrook in. Pho/Tor doesn’t blow out as Warren/Booker keep it close.

That’s my $0.02 on this 3game slate.

• Asparagui

@monarch said...

If Thabo is out who guard PG13? Jingles? Yikes, he should feast. Royce?

Thabo is playing

• dcsports21

@RipCityRings said...

I have a terrible feeling that JV or Gortat is going to end up in the winning lineup tonight. Phoenix and Portland are both terrible against C, and both are almost certainly going to be low-owned. Just don’t know if I have the testicular fortitude to pull the trigger…

A feeling is one thing but saying Port is bad against centers is not correct. Nurkic is a very solid defender

• pick6er

Cheers to those checking twitter for 2 hours trying to dodge a late scratch! I’ll be with you!

• monarch

@Asparagui said...

Thabo is playing

With a possible concussion, he’s too small for PG13 regardless.

• Crimsonstar18

George or booker? DK

• pick6er

@Crimsonstar18 said...

George or booker? DK

PG13 no doubt!

• monarch

I faded RWB in cash so my other seven picks better hit or I’ve donated.

• FunchessOfFun

Can’t wait to see the ownership % I get on James tonight. Hope he shows out for the contract extension

• Manyak

These slates never make sense so I purposely made 10 ugly lineups that are opposite to all research

• dcsports21

@pick6er said...

Give me all the Steven Adams please. Gobert probably won’t crack 20 minutes and Adams is a monster at home. Eat Steven, EAT!

Rather take a chance on Poeltl, Len or Monroe who all have the potential to get you 7x. Don’t see Adams doing that on FD

• Syzltuth

Chandler officially out

• 7klub06

• Petergunz82

Chandler ruled out 1 min before lock.

Coach Triano is such a worm

• TicketRaven

Good luck all!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@fightingjohn said...

Okay KatB ready to do this. Not sure about the lineup I have against you, but I am rolling it…lol

Lol yea man mines a 4 man portland stack so it will be a sight for sore eyes maybe. Didn’t take a lot of risk on my DK lineup for sure tonight. Best of luck man :)

• jasonresno

these three game slates destroy any semblance of method for me. embrace the madness! gl everyone, hope someone takes it all today.

• dcsports21

Len .7% owned in FD $1 Dribbler. Please give him minutes!! Lol

• iron_tactics

Faded RWB and DDR

• tcmitch1

Good luck all!

• KindGuy

Good luck everyone!

• FunchessOfFun

2.3% Mike James in $36 medium, 4.4% in excellent 8’s. Hoping this game gets out of hand quickly

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).