NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Toronto ( -13 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kamais_Ookin

damn my original lu had beal but i bailed out

• hautalak

Cashed in 3/4 with 2 scores over 300. I was on the right side of the short slate for a change. Thanks Westbrook and Beal! 4.5x my money back so I’ll take it.

• got9forya

Welp Warren Screwed me with no KY.

• upgradetoquestionable

@chronoxiong said...

I was right there. Just that Westbrook took up the usage in the 4th quarter so I couldn’t make up those points as my PGs were Lillard/Lowry. The rest of my guys were all chalky and hit value. Things don’t go my way all the time anymore. My fault for fading Westbrook but I still thought Lillard/Lowry made sense too.

Made the same call. Kept thinking Lowry/Lillard would score more than Westbrook/and anyone else in the price range could. Still managed to cash in the GPP with 280 because everything else (sans Otto Porter) hit well. Wish I would’ve pulled the Beal trigger but his three or four bad games in a row really scared me off.

• Poole954

@tcjr1212 said...

Beal doing well.

Still on tilt with Warren though. He does this shit every time I roster him.

Same here bro…This is the only time I roster him this season and he gets EJECTED??? WTH!!!!

• dominicanpapi

Warren is an elite GPP play tomorrow, no Booker, against the Wiz who struggle against wings. Harden, Russ, Simmons, Embiid all on the slate. Ownership will be low.

• CJtheGrump

Once in a while, you get to wake up and see that your late-hammer did indeed smash. It was a nice way to kick off my Wednesday morning.

• raymond333

Quick opinion needed. I want to just play 2 lines, and one is probably gonna be boogie, and the other Vuc at C. I play FD, so only one center.

Love looks interesting too. Does anyone think it’s worth building a 3rd line with Love, or just stay with the two?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).