NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13 ) at Toronto ( -13 ) —- T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Washington ( 5.5 ) at Portland ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

Watch Kyle Lowry troll you guys and put up 70 FPs after his last game.

• colb24

@bigkino217 said...

especially not after playing 37 mins yesterday

you know what ends up happening we all have Monroe 2 fouls and Chandler puts up 18 and 16 and at 845pm were dropping some +Gifs

• Wrx_guy

@dualdongi said...

why does DK do a 444 with 50K up top on a day with a 3-game slate when they offered nothing even close the previous day with an 11-gamer? seems backwards to me..

yea im kinda puzzled why the main prize would be 100k on the fd gpp for 4.44 with only 3 games. Thats just asking for a tie at first. They could have done that last night because there was more variance

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

Good thing the first game is PHX TOR. You guys will know if Len is playing.

• frugal

Actually…Len out might point to more Dudley minutes.

• bigkino217

@colb24 said...

you know what ends up happening we all have Monroe 2 fouls and Chandler puts up 18 and 16 and at 845pm were dropping some +Gifs

of course haha

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

well if chandler plays, Len being out doesn’t change anything he played 10 mins and sat against Boston and they were fine. I know its back 2 back but these guys are professional athletes another 30 minutes tonight they’ll be fine , I think they key overall is if jump shots are falling for Booker. If hes rolling their competitive if hes not they are terrible.

Yea i feel you about Booker. I just keep thinking back to that performance Toronto had against Houston. That defense, the tipped passes, the hustle.. i’m throwing all deep research aside today and not and not looking at a contrarian angle. Aiming for raw points on winning teams with little blowout risk.

• teachmehowtocutty

Torn on how to treat the raptors suns game! Part of me wants to stack it and the other part wants to play bench players like Josh Jackson and Siakam.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Watch Kyle Lowry troll you guys and put up 70 FPs after his last game.

I kept trying to start with kyle or DDR i just cant do it :(

• bigkino217

@frugal said...

Actually…Len out might point to more Dudley minutes.

was considering him in my yahoo PF slot because i think he gets blowout mins too

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Good thing the first game is PHX TOR. You guys will know if Len is playing.

I wish they took today off and had these three games schedule for tomorrow making it a 13 game slate.

• monarch

If Len is out Chriss might going into my cash LU’s with Monroe at 3.9k on DK. He can get to 30 DKpts quick and has seen his PT somewhat restricted only because the coach is attempting to use the games as teaching opportunities. Turnover, silly foul and he sits for Bender or Len. They have nothing to lose tonight, other than a game. If Booker and Warren are held in check, a guy like Chriss could do some damage.

• jdd2020

Struggling to find any SF value. Seems like most will have a combination of the top 3 choices.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@KATburger said...

I kept trying to start with kyle or DDR i just cant do it :(

Theoretically Kyle Lowry or DDR have as much upside as Westbrook tonight. The only problem is that Westbrook on average will do better, but in terms of upside, I can see one of Lowry or DDR getting almost or equal to that of Westbrook, in their best case scenario.

• tonytone1908

@jglumsic said...

Len is marked as questionable FYI. HE apparently re-aggravated his ankle sprain last night.

Might have to throw Bender in one

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

Also Bradley Beal kept on saying last year (and even this year in an interview), the Cavs tanked to get the 2 seed last year to avoid the Wizards in the 2nd round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs.

Right now, I think Bradley Beal is trying to tank so the Wizards can avoid every single team in the Eastern Conference Playoffs.

• noheartanthony

Can anyone point me to some reputable research about player performance in B2B against with a day of rest?

• tonytone1908

@frugal said...

With Len out, Chris or Bender will play a few minutes at C, Monroe will get most of the run IMHO. Don’t think Chandler will play big minutes on a B2B.

Me neither, he’ll play if Len’s out but probably 12-15 mins max

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #70

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@dualdongi said...

why does DK do a 444 with 50K up top on a day with a 3-game slate when they offered nothing even close the previous day with an 11-gamer? seems backwards to me..

They had a $180, 100k to first tournament going yesterday. They also had the larger $444 or $555 buy in but it was a smaller field of entries and first prize was 20-25k

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #70

RG Tiered Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Also Bradley Beal kept on saying last year (and even this year in an interview), the Cavs tanked to get the 2 seed last year to avoid the Wizards in the 2nd round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs.

Right now, I think Bradley Beal is trying to tank so the Wizards can avoid every single team in the Eastern Conference Playoffs.

I wasn’t able to watch the game from last night. Was his shot off, or was he just going through the motions? This is definitely an interesting narrative. . . .

• eleanorRigby

My lovely wife baked a turkey last night and forgot to take out the bag of organs. Much like this slate, nasty.

• tonytone1908

@colb24 said...

• gaelicgirl

Going to stick to yesterday’s strategy of no stars and scrubs/beasts and bums. Made a quick dummy LU with RWB/Adams and Lowry/DeRozan with enough cash left over to fill in with real basketball players. Oh, and Draymond with his 19/9/7/2/4 line for 56.3 FD points at $8k is still laughing at everyone who says he’s never a good play.

• Cotycron30

I think the Jazz/OKC game is the only one that isn’t over by half.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

@apeterson8809 said...

I wasn’t able to watch the game from last night. Was his shot off, or was he just going through the motions? This is definitely an interesting narrative. . . .

Haha I don’t know but his game logs are ugly ever since they lost Wall. The one good game (the first one vs. Portland, which happens to be their opponent tonight), he also completely choked in the 4th missing almost every shot. Then the next 4 have been a disaster. I’m amazed they’ve actually won vs. Twolves and Pistons because Beal isn’t the reason why.

The entire starting unit looked like a disaster yesterday from the boxscores. They also looked like a disaster vs. the Twolves but they somehow won…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler