7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Atlanta ( 5 ) —- T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jess701

well I just gotta say that with these games being lopsided and blown out it is very hard to cash in. But with that being said my first night on DK I Loved it, I did not cash in last night😚 but I came in 9th out of 50 top 5 cash in.I really love DK and how you can tinker with every player up till there lock time! I think I can see some what of a path back to winning again. To everyone good morning and happy grinding.

• Njsum1

Ohhh boooy, I can really lose a lot a money on this slate.

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

Starting my initial LU with Westbrook, A.Davis and Drummond. They should smash tonight!

• stugots219

Lots of prices for top players seem to be down on fd. I can only dunk the ball Simmons. Harrell is cheaper. Ibaka. Wonder why?

• stugots219

Do you fade the OKC/ BKN game or stack that baby?

• gunshow2425

No Gary Harris = Jokic is a facilitator.

• TrustinthePlan

So many appetizing games on this slate, just a matter of which ones will stay close and can be stackable, or go with a sprinkle of many games. The last TOR/PHI game produced a lot of good stat lines. I can see playing a few from the DEN/ORL game as well as a few from the GSW/CLE game. Both should be higher scoring. Center is going to be the tricky spot I feel tonight again. Pay up for Embiid/Jokic/Towns or go down to Adams or Collins. Also feel like ABC could go off tonight for an 80 Dirk Digglerz quarter pounder with cheese special burger. So many mouthwatering games tonight.

• footballbutts

Good morning. It’s Trae Young chart day! Conveniently coinciding with Kent Bazemore chalk day. The dilemma is going to be: run it back with Wall or Beal?

• stugots219

@TrustinthePlan said...

So many appetizing games on this slate, just a matter of which ones will stay close and can be stackable, or go with a sprinkle of many games. The last TOR/PHI game produced a lot of good stat lines. I can see playing a few from the DEN/ORL game as well as a few from the GSW/CLE game. Both should be higher scoring. Center is going to be the tricky spot I feel tonight again. Pay up for Embiid/Jokic/Towns or go down to Adams or Collins. Also feel like ABC could go off tonight for an 80 Dirk Digglerz quarter pounder with cheese special burger. So many mouthwatering games tonight.

Which games stay close and competitive? Orlando, SA, and Dallas on B2B’s.

• stugots219

@footballbutts said...

Good morning. It’s Trae Young chart day! Conveniently coinciding with Kent Bazemore chalk day. The dilemma is going to be: run it back with Wall or Beal?

No thanks with his 15 turnovers per game.

• stugots219

BroLo cheap on fd. Up against Det at home. Gonna need a big guy in there against Mr. Drum Drum.

• monarch

I would play Trae if I felt good about his minutes. Will they play him and Lin together if Trae is hot?

• Ronboogie6

@stugots219 said...

Which games stay close and competitive? Orlando, SA, and Dallas on B2B’s.

Just a heads up… Pop pulled the starters with about 8 min left in the 3rd quarter I believe. I wouldn’t worry about the b2b.

• rourke441

i like marc gasol barea drummond

• monarch

Collins and Lin seem to really benefit with Prince off the floor and their matchup is really good

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Trae Burke 🍔 day.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Guys. You have to trust the Trae chart. When he’s 25% owned and he drops a 50 burger and you don’t have him, good luck.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

Initial build on FD

2 Wiz
    2 Hawks
    1 Cav, Wolf, Pel, Thunder and Raptor

Feels like I just made a Chronicles of Narnia film!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@RandysCrow said...

Initial build on FD

2 Wiz
    2 Hawks
    1 Cav, Wolf, Pel, Thunder and Raptor

Feels like I just made a Chronicles of Narnia film!

As long as you’re ready for all the snow flakes…

• madskillz84

I like the Sixers/Raptors game, think it will be a playoff type vibe with everybody giving it all they’ve got.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

I would play Trae if I felt good about his minutes. Will they play him and Lin together if Trae is hot?

The complicated trae young algo is never wrong. Today is 🔥. It’s not rocket science. That means play Trae Young.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Epignosis said...

As long as you’re ready for all the snow flakes…

Yeah well the Snow Queen can’t live forever!

This line up can’t be any worse than the ones I have been putting up.

• TrustinthePlan

@madskillz84 said...

I like the Sixers/Raptors game, think it will be a playoff type vibe with everybody giving it all they’ve got.

Obviously the last game was before the trade, but Embiid/Kawhi/Siakam/JVal all had good games and Simmons almost had a Triple-Double.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

And since I don’t contribute much in the way of great plays, I will make an attempt today…..

Robert Covington 48.2 FD points tonight.

• rgrinders34

I like Tor/Phi game as well but thinking of fading Embiid. Like the Toronto side.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).