7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Atlanta ( 5 ) —- T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

@Mattak14 said...

Anyone else getting Pop’d with LMA tonight? Backup PF Bertans with 3x as much Fpts…

He picked up 2 quick fouls & had to sit

• scott33

DDR busting badly after dropping two 60 burgers on them already this year, glad I went Beal over him.

Old-Ridge.

• thetitanlb

Of course Ingram get hurt. I give up man. Blows my mind my luck can be this bad

• BBWC_10

@biga0787 said...

Why does Lma suck so much?

I don’t think he sucks, I think everyone around him sucks. Lets face it the Spurs have Derozan/LMA everyone other than that are washed up old guys or really young inexperienced guys. I’ve watched them for a game and half over the last 2 days. They don’t defend the 3 pointer at all, Jazz set a team record last night and the Lakers have 5 at the half. LMA just set a nice pick and rolled to the basket, I think it was Gay who didn’t feed him the ball as he was all alone on the Roll.

• Calicapo

Who watched that Memphis game?

What happened to Gasol?

• tristanwolf

@Jake69381 said...

The tournament that inexperienced players can enter on fanduel.

ahh. cool g luck.

okay zo i’ll take 22 at half now get yourself that double double for 6x and the rest is gravy.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Calicapo said...

Who watched that Memphis game?

What happened to Gasol?

Apparently the basket kept moving around on him.

• giantsfan12345

anyone have baller tournament link?

• scott33

Tomorrow might be the 1st slate I sit out entirely for the 1st time in a long time, just absolutely FUGLY

• mtdurham

Lakers just haven’t been a great team to target since they brought Tyson Chandler into the mix. Not that you can’t still play guys against them, but it’s definitely not open season anymore like it was early in the year.

Sometimes it’s hard to get preconceived notions out of our head once we’ve established that a team is good to target defensively. I need to stop doing that.

And I said to myself if DeRozan busts this evening that I will not play anymore Spurs the rest of the year. I don’t care what their price is. I know you can win a GPP with Derozan or LMA. But you can also lose one too.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@scott33 said...

Tomorrow might be the 1st slate I sit out entirely for the 1st time in a long time, just absolutely FUGLY

I love ugly slates.

• scott33

@Jake69381 said...

The tournament that inexperienced players can enter on fanduel.

Play the EPE Shot every night while u can, it has a great payout structure compared to other GPPs on FD.

• scott33

@Epignosis said...

I love ugly slates.

I’m a single bullet guy which makes tomorrow very unappealing. I might make a few low dollar GPP lines to get my fix but that’s it.

• mtdurham

@scott33 said...

lol why would you cost yourself all those crowns just because you dont like a slate?

• thetitanlb

Sigh Ingram officially out and of course he is only 20% owned in the showdown…

• mtdurham

I dont think tomorrow is a bad slate…

NYK always makes things interesting b/c they vary their playing time so much

Boston is a notoriously tough team to get right

Phoenix is very interesting with Booker/Warren’s health up in the air.

Portland will be interesting due to blowout risk.

Houston is fairly ugly but on a short slate have several viable guys

Utah is always an interesting team because so many guys can put up big multipliers

• Rolled

Sick that Lonzo Ball is going to win somebody 100k.

• scott33

@mtdurham said...

lol why would you cost yourself all those crowns just because you dont like a slate?

I play FD & Yahoo, only play MMA on DK.

• ScofieldReturns

haha, tmrw is definitely gpp only. only gonna do the 1 cash game to cover gpp expense

• scott33

Lebron & LMA coming alive

• scott33

@ScofieldReturns said...

haha, tmrw is definitely gpp only. only gonna do the 1 cash game to cover gpp expense

• scott33

Rudy gay 5x

• Calicapo

@Epignosis said...

Apparently the basket kept moving around on him.

Lol.

• zpa1989

@zpa1989 said...

GL all. have a weird feeling thomas bryant could smash. forgot to get him into a lineup. we will see later on how it all plays out.

another accurate prediction of mine. i never listen to my own advice though. LOL. always too late. you guys ever get a “hunch” after lock?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).