7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Atlanta ( 5 ) —- T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

@dominicanpapi said...

I know the Morning Grind isn’t gospel, but I was shaking my head the entire time when they were discussing the Mavs/Pelicans game and how it might be a blowout. Granted, that could still happen but they were making it seem like Dallas didn’t stand a chance. Dallas is 8-2 in their last 10 games, and Pelicans have been struggling for awhile now. Pelicans also play no defense. The line just came out, 227 total with New Orleans favored by 6. I think that’s one of the sneakier games on the slate.

It still seems like there’s a lot of DFS advice floating around based on how teams played last season or the first week of this season. Davis is a bit of a matchup nightmare for any team, but Dallas has been playing very well of late. Granted they’re on a B2B, but I don’t see this game being a blow out as NOP gives up a ton of scoring. On Yahoo probably going to lock in Davis, Barea, and DSJ.

• kbsktbll88

Torrey Craig is probably going to start with Gary Harris out. He started the other 2 games that Harris missed this season, and he started the 2nd half last game when Harris got injured. Minimum salary on DK but he doesn’t have a lot of upside. He averages the least FPPM on the team.

• Gadnuk

Now, I know I know, Jimmy Buckets has not been impressive for PHI, but he has smashed against TOR already and this is going to be a game where I think everyone plays to win. He is only $6900 on DK. Seems like a play I may have to make tonight. So many great centers tonight, but Adams feels like the safest floor. Should easily 5x, but should approach 7x or more.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

True, also depends on match up. One of the games Harris missed was against the Thunder who are considerably tougher against C’s then the Magic are. Other game was against the Lakers who are more comparable to the Magic and he did much better, but time was cut short thanks to a blowout.

Basically he averaged 1.63 FPPM against the Lakers and 1.14 against the Thunder.

That’s also true, that’s why I’m weary of the sample size and mentioned last season’s when there was a 14 game sample size in which Jokic also averaged less FPPM.

• monarch

Just looked at teams that played in New Orleans and had one day of rest before next game and as you can imagine its not good. That team is the Clippers tonight…all the Marc Gasol.

• frugal

@monarch said...

Just looked at teams that played in New Orleans and had one day of rest before next game and as you can imagine its not good. That team is the Clippers tonight…all the Marc Gasol.

You don’t need to look at any weird stats to see Gasol is an excellent play tonight.

• monarch

@frugal said...

You don’t need to look at any weird stats to see Gasol is an excellent play tonight.

Its just an observation. Could be a thing going forward

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

You can play him at PF too. And Jam in 2 More Centers

Play Ibaka and get four of them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Gadnuk said...

Now, I know I know, Jimmy Buckets has not been impressive for PHI, but he has smashed against TOR already and this is going to be a game where I think everyone plays to win. He is only $6900 on DK. Seems like a play I may have to make tonight. So many great centers tonight, but Adams feels like the safest floor. Should easily 5x, but should approach 7x or more.

Like Butler too. He’s sitting in the only line up I have made so far. The price is right. Kind of like mini-stacking that game. Like Embiid as well from Philly. The on the TOR side I’m thinking this could be a Lowry game, it’s a potential Siakam smash spot and that price on J-Val? Hmm. Put up 32.5 in 17 minutes earlier this year against Philly.

• noddy

Is AG a good play tonight?

• noddy

Holy Shit Wall is out

• mbunner23

• Gadnuk

@Pandamonious said...

Like Butler too. He’s sitting in the only line up I have made so far. The price is right. Kind of like mini-stacking that game. Like Embiid as well from Philly. The on the TOR side I’m thinking this could be a Lowry game, it’s a potential Siakam smash spot and that price on J-Val? Hmm. Put up 32.5 in 17 minutes earlier this year against Philly.

If J-Val starts he should be owned 100%. He is too cheap on DK

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

John Wall out

• Wooden_Bones

@mbunner23 said...

John Wall out

Here comes Beal chalk night!

• JSteele

I’m just gonna throw this out there but Demar Derozan loves playing the Lakers

• footballbutts

Beal just became chalk.

• hobbes2d

Oh God Wall is out now lmao

• hobbes2d

@JSteele said...

I’m just gonna throw this out there but Demar Derozan loves playing the Lakers

It’s almost like he’s from LA or something

• loutheitalian

load up BEAL now?

• nmate2ooo2

@noddy said...

Oh cool if they do I’ll try it today. I am off work today so I have a little time to mess around.

they have a free 7 day trial too.

• hobbes2d

Dear Scott Brooks, please keep Oubre coming off the bench and start Satoransky at PG. Thanks.

Just have Kieff at the 4 and move Porter back to SF. Perfect.

• DirkDigglerz

BEAL chalk

• P0key

@RandysCrow said...

Trae Burke 🍔 day.

Who? Isn’t he he on the Knicks?

• kbsktbll88

As a home underdog this season, Orlando has gone under their total 67% of the time. As a road favorite, Denver has gone under 80% of the time.

This game already has the lowest implied total tonight. Another reason I’m staying away from the Joker.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).