7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Atlanta ( 5 ) —- T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Correct me if I’m wrong, when Wall was out last year everyone kept playing Beal and he kept flopping right? It was Porter who actually benefited the most no?

RIvers should be a heck of a value now too.

• DirkDigglerz

Satoransky kind of night

• frugal

@Epignosis said...

Play Ibaka and get four of them.

Gotta think JVal will get the start to matchup with Embiid, I kinda like the idea of jamming 4 centers in on DK tonight. A few C’s I’m looking at right now: Davis, Gasol, Collins, Adams, Jval, Dedmon, Looney, and Bryant.

• Butternutter

@loutheitalian said...

load up BEAL now?

Yes and Satoransky

• Wooden_Bones

@kbsktbll88 said...

As a home underdog this season, Orlando has gone under their total 67% of the time. As a road favorite, Denver has gone under 80% of the time.

This game already has the lowest implied total tonight. Another reason I’m staying away from the Joker.

I think this game is going to be a disaster from a DFS perspective.

I’m playing the FD lowest score wins thing tonight and will be using players from this game.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Correct me if I’m wrong, when Wall was out last year everyone kept playing Beal and he kept flopping right? It was Porter who actually benefited the most no?

Yep. I only liked Oubre and Markief from that game. Now Satoransky and Porter in play.

• hobbes2d

@Pandamonious said...

For the most part yes that is correct. Satoransky in the first few weeks crushed too.

• P0key

@JSteele said...

I’m just gonna throw this out there but Demar Derozan loves playing the Lakers

Yup im such a fish i looked at the two games earlier this season and saw that both were close games and he smashed both times LA or no LA..LBJ being $10.9kAnd not 11.(something) is also a consideration..#fishtalk

• nbahan

@Pandamonious said...

I dunno about that. He did bust some games, but he was huge in many too.

• kbsktbll88

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, Beal averaged slightly less. Otto didn’t benefit much either though… https://www.fantasylabs.com/s/249F8F1A

Sato is probably the only one I’m interested in now.

• mbunner23

Maybe a John Wall trade coming…

I saw a tweet today about the New York Knicks trying to package something together to land him.

• Ronboogie6

@frugal said...

Gotta think JVal will get the start to matchup with Embiid, I kinda like the idea of jamming 4 centers in on DK tonight. A few C’s I’m looking at right now: Davis, Gasol, Collins, Adams, Jval, Dedmon, Looney, and Bryant.

Throw in Keiff too I would think. Bryant has never seen over 20 min also FWIW

• hobbes2d

@P0key said...

Yup im such a fish i looked at the two games earlier this season and saw that both were close games and he smashed both times LA or no LA..LBJ being $10.9kAnd not 11.(something) is also a consideration..#fishtalk

DDR vs the Lakers is actually a thing because he’s literally FROM LOS ANGELES. He’s been crushing them for years. He always plays well against them.

Also even though the Spurs shut it down early last night getting blown out I still would never play Aldridge on a B2B and that means that DeRozan will be even more aggressive because Aldridge is going to be useless.

• kbsktbll88

@Wooden_Bones said...

I think this game is going to be a disaster from a DFS perspective.

I’m playing the FD lowest score wins thing tonight and will be using players from this game.

Yeah there’s not much I like from that game except maybe Plumlee and Monte Morris.

• hobbes2d

@mbunner23 said...

Maybe a John Wall trade coming…

I saw a tweet today about the New York Knicks trying to package something together to land him.

HAHA omg that would be the most Knicks thing ever. Not only does Wall have one of the worst contracts in the league but apparently there’s a 15 million dollar trade kicker if he gets traded to make his contract that much worse.

• JSteele

Beal had a few smash spots including a 51 real point outburst last year with Wall out, but it was largely matchup dependent. That being said, Atlanta is one of the best matchups you can get so I wouldn’t be surprised if he put up a huge line.

• RussTbird

Says Wall is in D.C. – Wife having a kid…

• P0key

@JSteele said...

Beal had a few smash spots including a 51 real point outburst last year with Wall out, but it was largely matchup dependent. That being said, Atlanta is one of the best matchups you can get so I wouldn’t be surprised if he put up a huge line.

Yeah it’s the Hawks we’re talking.. And he wants out of DC right? Why not put on a show tonight..

• frugal

@Ronboogie6 said...

Throw in Keiff too I would think. Bryant has never seen over 20 min also FWIW

Yep, I like Markief tonight I guess they are playing him at C these days. I’m aware of the Bryant 20 minute thing, but for $3.3K he just put up 24.25 against PHI in 19. Sooner or later I feel they’re going to extend his minutes a bit, ATL plays a relatively big front court with Dedmon and Collins, maybe it will be tonight. If you throw out the complete dud vs NOP, he’s averaged a respectable 1.06 FPM the last 9 games.

• noddy

@RussTbird said...

Says Wall is in D.C. – Wife having a kid…

The kid is obviously included in the package to the Knicks.

• Pandamonious

Beal last year with Wall out. Didn’t remember Wall missing so much time last year.

https://www.statmuse.com/musings/bradley-beal-earned-523-draftkings-points-without-john-wall-versus-the-r-0d9b1c9a

• Pandamonious

@Pandamonious said...

Beal last year with Wall out. Didn’t remember Wall missing so much time last year.

https://www.statmuse.com/musings/bradley-beal-earned-523-draftkings-points-without-john-wall-versus-the-r-0d9b1c9a

Otto.

https://www.statmuse.com/musings/otto-porter-jr-collected-353-draftkings-points-without-john-wall-versus-6b5646a1

Sato.

https://www.statmuse.com/musings/tomas-satoransky-earned-105-draftkings-points-without-john-wall-against-b656440c

• hobbes2d

@Pandamonious said...

He missed like 30+ games I think?

• JSteele

The other thing with Beal is he’s been better at putting up secondary stats now. Last year he scored 51 points against Portland but scored 59 DK points. Anyone have good value plays today? I threw guys like Avery Bradley and Kevin Huerter in there but nothing to get excited about

• dopeismarcus

@Pandamonious said...

you dont remember how unclutch beal was in the 4th qtr?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).