7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5 ) at Atlanta ( 5 ) —- T: 232
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 7.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 6 ) at Toronto ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 8.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -8.5 ) —- T: 223

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Briancobb33

@footballbutts said...

You don’t think OKC can blow out Brooklyn? It’s probably second to GS-CLE as far as blowout risk.

If I could pick which games would blow out and which wouldn’t I would just bet on the games individually. It adds an extra layer to research that I think can be avoided.

• osuryanf

I feel like I just made the chalkiest lineup of my entire DFS career.

I need a shower.

• frugal

@BBWC_10 said...

Brooklyn is SCRAPPY… Opinions on who Jrue guards tonight? Will it be Doncic or Mathews?

While DK has him listed as PG, he’s no more a PG than Lebron is (meaning, while he initiates the offense often he’ll try to matchup with a like size player on D). More interesting to me is who the Pels are going to start tonight. If Randle, Mavs will play their traditional rotation, if Mirotic I just can’t see Jordan playing big minutes trying to chase Davis around when Powell or Kleber are faster and better defending the perimeter.

• bjacksonibew

Anyone on Kemba? 2.5% usage rate avg 4.9 more do points with Marv off the floor? And RoCo should be on Lamb, or Batumn? Leaving the ball in Kembas hand more

• mbunner23

I don’t know how you guys make lineups so early. I don’t make mine until 6:40 Eastern time lol.

• monarch

@mbunner23 said...

I don’t know how you guys make lineups so early. I don’t make mine until 6:40 Eastern time lol.

I make decent ones then at 640 throw guys like Okobo in and take Aaron Gordon out.

• upgradetoquestionable

Yesterday I had 2 lineups with a total of 5 Suns in it, and the only one I didn’t regret at the end was Richaun Holmes. I’m worried I’m going to feel that way about Atlanta. I’ve got 3 lineups with 4 Hawks in it and I’m worried at the end I may only be excited about 1.

• monarch

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Yesterday I had 2 lineups with a total of 5 Suns in it, and the only one I didn’t regret at the end was Richaun Holmes. I’m worried I’m going to feel that way about Atlanta. I’ve got 3 lineups with 4 Hawks in it and I’m worried at the end I may only be excited about 1.

Only one I really like is Lin. I get Collins though.

• Benf15harp

Anybody else feeling an Rjax/Brolo mini stack?

• upgradetoquestionable

@monarch said...

Only one I really like is Lin. I get Collins though.

He does destined to see quite a few minutes no matter how the game goes. I do have Lin as one of my four but I think I may have the most confidence in Dedmon.

• dmbtrip2004

@Benf15harp said...

• Banichar

His own Dad didnt even want him

• monarch

@upgradetoquestionable said...

He does destined to see quite a few minutes no matter how the game goes. I do have Lin as one of my four but I think I may have the most confidence in Dedmon.

Okay, cool. I may need to take a look at Dedmon. I dont love one of my current choices at forward

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

• Jeddy3

The key tonight is to decide what to do with Rivers. Could he pull an Okobo? He is Austin Rivers after all…

• BBWC_10

@frugal said...

While DK has him listed as PG, he’s no more a PG than Lebron is (meaning, while he initiates the offense often he’ll try to matchup with a like size player on D). More interesting to me is who the Pels are going to start tonight. If Randle, Mavs will play their traditional rotation, if Mirotic I just can’t see Jordan playing big minutes trying to chase Davis around when Powell or Kleber are faster and better defending the perimeter.

If that happens Powell will foul out in like 4 minutes.

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

Lmfao
    Nah apparently my Thoracic Outlet Syndrome is acting up again

• RandysCrow

Deciding between RWB/G.Hill or Lowry/T.Young

• monarch

German Rondo sitting there all quiet at 5800, ready to do work vs mighty Shabazz Napier

• DfsBopBooth

@RandysCrow said...

Deciding between RWB/G.Hill or Lowry/T.Young

I have young, Lowry, abc and towns

• dominicanpapi

@kbsktbll88 said...

So last season when Wall was off the floor, the Wizards played slower. Their pace fell from 100.98 to 97.16. For the season, that would have been the slowest in the league (Spurs were dead last at 98.0).

This season as a road favorite, the Wizards have gone under their total 75% of the time. So far the total on the game has dropped from 234 to 231. I’m thinking the total goes way under tonight and most of this game is going to be a fade for me. Especially on the ATL side.

This is like when Irving is out, people just assume everyone eats but the offense is actually worse when he’s off the floor.

• frugal

@BBWC_10 said...

If that happens Powell will foul out in like 4 minutes.

He does like to foul. I like the idea of Kleber playing bigger minutes as he’s been fantastic defensively, the best Mavs shot blocker. But it really depends on if Mirotic is in or out.

• keephustlincuz

@monarch said...

German Rondo sitting there all quiet at 5800, ready to do work vs mighty Shabazz Napier

Dont forget about sneaky stanjo.

• miggs6876

I want ABC and Glass in same lineup. That gets me to 150. But I hate the rest of my lu.

• JBilger21

Is Darius Miller a viable punt? or Galloway? Mins look solid, productions decent around 0.5-0.6 FPPM, at 3300 if they can push 30 mins they could reach value

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.