Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) —- T: 234
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Herf

Frank is QUESDSJ redemption?

• superjon

Jokic at 8.9k on FD…finally playable? Great history vs the Knicks and will be much lower owned than Embid who is priced at his ceiling.

Lonzo has played 33 and 30 in his last 2 games. 5.8k is a little too cheap I think going against Rubio. Run him with Booker and Oubre and that’s a nice little gamestack.

• FantasySultan

Playing at DK for the first time in years tonight since most of you guys discuss DK values all day.

• Jeddy3

Really hope Frank plays today so I don’t feel the need to play DSJ.

• FantasySultan

@Jeddy3 said...

There’s never a need to play DSJ.

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

Dumb to play simmons and embiid with no Washington players? I’d definitely say dumb if it was a 10 game slate but on a 4 game slate?

• FantasySultan

Washington value again today?

• got9forya

I feel Capela is a must play on FD and a fade on Harden for me and just go up on SF on FD

• JSteele

If Wagner plays he’s the min price on Yahoo

• telestraightshooter

@Jeddy3 said...

if you feel the urge, just think of Mudiay’s 4.75 on Wednesday
    (points, not salary!)

• jon2115

Elfrid Payton is listed as questionable…so even if Frank is ruled out there at least may be another reason not to play DSJ.

• dw12290

Fading Harden today on DK and playing Embiid at 9.7K and Capela at 7.9K . Might be a bad idea in a 4 game slate but I think this gives me the best option to play a couple of other high scoring players instead of spending up on Harden at 12K and having to figure out more value plays.

• mrjredoak

Some almost minimum salary guys on FD that can help get in some of the big dogs without having to use DSJ: Ennis, Grant, Diallo

• Ndepompei

@dw12290 said...

Fading Harden today on DK and playing Embiid at 9.7K and Capela at 7.9K . Might be a bad idea in a 4 game slate but I think this gives me the best option to play a couple of other high scoring players instead of spending up on Harden at 12K and having to figure out more value plays.

I am doing the same and think Capela will come in at low ownership

• frugal

I won the QA on Yahoo last night. Thank you Dwight Powell! Value looks slim tonight on Yahoo, Diallo if Baynes is out and Wagner if active are the only cheapie guys my model likes.

• gausman7

@frugal said...

I won the QA on Yahoo last night. Thank you Dwight Powell! Value looks slim tonight on Yahoo, Diallo if Baynes is out and Wagner if active are the only cheapie guys my model likes.

Well done! I didn’t have any Powell exposure last night.

• frugal

@gausman7 said...

Well done! I didn’t have any Powell exposure last night.

My hedge lineup won with Giannis instead of Doncic and Powell instead of the other cheapie bigs. Gotta thank Devonte Graham as well who was ridiculously low owned for some reason on Yahoo.

https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/6124345/103841038

• JSteele

I feel like the Phoenix/Pelicans game is a trap game. It’s a 3 in 4 and B2B for Phoenix, so it could be kind of ugly. I’d be cautious with any of the Phoenix starters.

• frugal

@JSteele said...

I feel like the Phoenix/Pelicans game is a trap game. It’s a 3 in 4 and B2B for Phoenix, so it could be kind of ugly. I’d be cautious with any of the Phoenix starters.

My gut is telling me to stack TOR against Houston but the pricing hasn’t adjusted yet with Kyrie back. Prime Siakam spot if the usage is there.

• Ndepompei

@JSteele said...

was going to sprinkle some ty jerome and cheick diallo for this reason

• superjon

@got9forya said...

I feel Capela is a must play on FD and a fade on Harden for me and just go up on SF on FD

9.4k for Capela against Gasol is anything but a must play

• Herf

@JSteele said...

I agree, but there’s always Baynes making a return to the starting 5 and having a good night.

I like Cameron Johnson off the bench possibly as well.

• Ace15

@superjon said...

9.4k for Capela against Gasol is anything but a must play

I hope others are thinking like this as well. Capela is a lock for me. I’m not getting off quite yet. He’s had some nice games against Gasol lately. Double/Double lock.

• JSteele

I like OG tonight, but I’m not sure if he will now lose minutes with Lowry back. It looked like they played small and went with Powell over OG last game.

• JSteele

Ben Mclemore took a nasty hit to the eye last game and it was Austin Rivers who played 40 minutes and took that 3 & D roll.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).