Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) —- T: 234
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bangthedrummond

@chrisbanas said...

Both!

Thought about it. I mean, I don’t really see any of the PF on FD smashing too much to make me worry about opportunity cost…hmmm

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

I think on DK the question is now, do you play Harden? You can plug in Hayes and Ish with Harden and still be sitting nice salary wise.

Im going with my gut and stacking pels suns. I just can’t decide between oubre or rubio, im rolling booker out there, feel like pels get burned by guards.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Im going with my gut and stacking pels suns. I just can’t decide between oubre or rubio, im rolling booker out there, feel like pels get burned by guards.

Yeah, I’m heavy on PHX/NO..

You can go Ish/Harden/Hayes then still get Ingram/Rubio/Oubre whomever if you mix in one other cheaper guy.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Is everyone else not stacking that game? Because that’s definitely the move…

• Ap1216

Cant decide between simmons marcus morris or embiid monte morris

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ap1216 said...

Cant decide between simmons marcus morris or embiid monte morris

2nd easily for me.

• superjon

If I luckbox my way to a win, ya’ll are gonna say, “why the heck would you make that line up?”

• Ap1216

@captainwacky said...

2nd easily for me.

That was my original thanks

• Barnabus

I ended up with a lot of Lonzo Hart and Hayes and I don’t know how I feel about it.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@superjon said...

If I luckbox my way to a win, ya’ll are gonna say, “why the heck would you make that line up?”

A win is a win idgaf. I hope inluckbox my way too

• JSteele

@Barnabus said...

I ended up with a lot of Lonzo Hart and Hayes and I don’t know how I feel about it.

It’s probably fine but Kenrich is back which would take some minutes from Hart

• JSteele

two lineups on Yahoo but i’m fading Wagner in both. He’s supposed to be 75% owned lol

• chrisbanas

@JSteele said...

two lineups on Yahoo but i’m fading Wagner in both. He’s supposed to be 75% owned lol

I’m fading him too if it makes you feel better

• choppadown

@chrisbanas said...

I’m fading him too if it makes you feel better

Took Mitch Robinson instead of Mo in my put together in 3 minutes lineup on FD. Main lineup rocking Embiid.

Wanted to get Joker in one…but I just can’t bring myself to do it.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@captainwacky said...

Is everyone else not stacking that game? Because that’s definitely the move…

Let’s hope not.

• Bigb1485

Crud.. forgot to pt my h2h LU in a gpp..
    Dummy

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m heavy on PHX/NO..

You can go Ish/Harden/Hayes then still get Ingram/Rubio/Oubre whomever if you mix in one other cheaper guy.

For real, i just did that took ingram out, kept hayes with 3 suns. Harden n lowry, i didnt realize his dk salary was only 7k vs rubio 6.2.

• yisman

what a fiasco

reserved yahoo lineups with 2 mins to lock and then it wouldn’t accept the csv upload

so as a result I have no players from the first game, where all the value is

cost myself 20 points in projections

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

This has to have been my worst effort for a slate all year.

• chrisbanas

Wow ish 80% in my 50/50

• Herf

I used quite a bit of Simmons/Holiday/FVV/Gasol..

• Yeoman

@Barnabus said...

Now you know how the Pelicans feel.

• skankinmat

@JSteele said...

Wagner picking up 3 fouls by mid 2Q.

• Ap1216

Surprised on rui ownership

• choppadown

@skankinmat said...

Wagner picking up 3 fouls by mid 2Q.

I can see that happening. He’s also go a bum ankle, he lands wrong night is done.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler