Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) —- T: 234
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I think on DK the question is now, do you play Harden? You can plug in Hayes and Ish with Harden and still be sitting nice salary wise.

Hardens not in a great spot, but he’s Harden, I had him at 25% for last games 80 🍔 when he was 10% owned. You don’t have to be overweight. Yet I never fade him. I’ve got him in 2 of 7 tonight.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yeoman said...

Now you know how the Pelicans feel.

I’ll count it.

• Ndepompei

Bonga 1% let’s go

• statscreative

100% Horford

• JSteele

Ugly start to this game

• skankinmat

wagner with his first foul lol

• Beckhams3Fingers

Please Ish don’t burn us tonight… pleeease!

• Beckhams3Fingers

I’m starting to feel nauseous as each second goes by in the WAS game… with zero stats registered by Ish. He’s goddam starting PG in a national basketball association game, how on earth can he NOT produce value!?

• chrisbanas

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

I’m starting to feel nauseous as each second goes by in the WAS game… with zero stats registered by Ish. He’s goddam starting PG in a national basketball association game, how on earth can he NOT produce value!?

Because he’s ish smith

• Beckhams3Fingers

@chrisbanas said...

Because he’s ish smith

Well at least he got an assist lmao!

• txdave41

well my bad luck streak continues. The one night I dont pay attention to the news and I play IT who is out. My night is already over.

• Calicapo

My night hinges on

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@Calicapo said...

My night hinges on

I got me lots of that guy too :)

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

lol Mahinmi

• Calicapo

@captainwacky said...

I got me lots of that guy too :)

Could really see him wrecking it tonight.

In a good way.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #76

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

OK, I’m not high on Jokic tonight or anything, but 4.1% in the $10 on DK for a 4 game slate at his price is CRAZY.

• chrisbanas

Ish hit some shots

• dragon1952

No Chiozza no Cash :^ )

• oaktwnraidr

Thought Lowry/VanVleet would be more owned in cash….Millsap only 8% at 4.9k on DK…thought that was a smash

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

@dragon1952 said...

No Chiozza no Cash :^ )

Oh buddy, I got me some Chris Chiozza. If this game goes extremely sideways, I have the whole blowout kit ready.

• Calicapo

Ok…who rostered Neto?

• dragon1952

@captainwacky said...

Oh buddy, I got me some Chris Chiozza. If this game goes extremely sideways, I have the whole blowout kit ready.

Ha ha…yeah I’ve got him and Troy Brown in a LU together :^ )

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Me too, unfortunately the sixers really seem to like playing with their food = /

• Ap1216

Harden looks like he isnt gonna take a shot all night

• Calicapo

Keep telling myself McLemore won’t keep paying off his price.

Might actually be pretty good.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler