Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) —- T: 234
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• roomchat

Not even close to enough Davis Bertans.

Way too much James Ennis.

Different names. But same story every night.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Holy Bertans..

Didn’t think he could do against Philly with Wagner back. I guess having IT out evened things out.

• BBWC_10

Bertans is unconscious !!! 5-5 from 3? I have Zero Bertans

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

Hardenn tiltttinggg the life out of me

• dragon1952

Siakam on pace for an 90 burger!

• billythekidcowboysheat

Worst case scenario wiz are up wtf!

• BBWC_10

Chalk Ish at 7X after 1Q, I’m done!!!

• choppadown

I don’t think I could have fit Bertans in and I’m a big Bertans fan…the value at PF on FD seemed to outweigh 6000 for him and 5800 for Rui when I thought this game was going to be a blowout.

• skankinmat

Ish out of nowhere to grab more FPS in the 1st half than Simmons.

• Petergunz82

Nothing like a negative point 8 minute stretch for Ben Simmons

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

I have zero Rui or Bertans. Put way too much stock in Wagner being back I guess. Certainly didn’t put enough stock in IT being out other than a lot of Ish. Going to be hard to win big money without either if they come close to keeping it up. I guess Bertans could go cold and Rui pulled off quite the disappearing act last game.

• chrisbanas

Guess that blowout isn’t going to happen thanks to bertans being steph curry

• roomchat

Who does Danuel House think he is? Davis Bertans?

• choppadown

@Pandamonious said...

I have zero Rui or Bertans. Put way too much stock in Wagner being back I guess. Certainly didn’t put enough stock in IT being out other than a lot of Ish. Going to be hard to win big money without either if they come close to keeping it up. I guess Bertans could go cold and Rui pulled off quite the disappearing act last game.

Do you have any Frank or Cheick?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

Ingram with 2 fouls..

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@choppadown said...

Do you have any Frank or Cheick?

A little bit

• oaktwnraidr

Ingram was smashing before those 2 fouls :/

• BBWC_10

@Pandamonious said...

I’m in the same boat. At least I have a late LU that is doing well. The PHi/Was game was not part of that contest.

• oaktwnraidr

@Ace15 said...

Hardenn tiltttinggg the life out of me

He will get his as long as the Raps keep it close

• Jeddy3

Get harden at 15% owned and get a floor game.

• Herf

I hope Ish can push his points up to around 45 and also Ben Simmons #joel-embiid)Joel Embiid”:/players/joel-embiid-18578 need to have at least 55 apiece.

• Ap1216

I cant believe i talked myself into harden this one is gonna sting

• chrisbanas

That’s the #1 rule of rostering harden, you should not be worried until there’s 5 minutes left in the game. He can get 20 in 5 minutes

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Jeddy3 said...

Get harden at 15% owned and get a floor game.

I have a ton of harden but get why he’s super low owned— the raptors are extremely good ant nullifying the other team’s best option. Obviously harden isn’t going to be shut down, but they’re making other people beat them (which they are).

• oaktwnraidr

Horford needs to wake up out there

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler