Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) —- T: 234
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

You can fit Lou/PG/ABC/Jokic and still have 4.1K for the last 4 spots.

With Ferguson out min. price Bazley or Nader should get some run against those Wolves.

Herro is 4.1K against Washington, but his minutes are down for some reason, but Dragic is still out and Winslow is questionable.

Ish still 3.6 if IT is out again.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

With Ferguson out min. price Bazley or Nader should get some run against those Wolves.

Herro is 4.1K against Washington, but his minutes are down for some reason.

I built my first lineup with Ish, and figured I would pivot it to George Hill at the same price if Thomas plays.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Herro is 4.1K against Washington, but his minutes are down for some reason.

Ish still 3.6 if IT is out again

The reason is justice Winslow. However he might be out…soooo

Ish…hit his ceiling for a starter tonight in a surprising win. And tomorrow he gets the worst matchup possible….but 3.6 is 3.6..so I’ll have some….I don’t like this slate already.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Herro is 4.1K against Washington, but his minutes are down for some reason, but Dragic is still out and Winslow is questionable.

Only problem with Lou is he only gets minutes in the mid 20’s in games which Kawhi plays. In games he doesn’t, he is in the 32-34 minute range.

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

The reason is justice Winslow. However he might be out…soooo

Ish…hit his ceiling for a starter tonight in a surprising win. And tomorrow he gets the worst matchup possible….but 3.6 is 3.6..so I’ll have some….I don’t like this slate already.

Ish has a higher ceiling than he had tonight in games in which he starts, but probably not against Miami.

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@thedude404 said...

Dumb to play simmons and embiid with no Washington players? I’d definitely say dumb if it was a 10 game slate but on a 4 game slate?

This was a mistake, although i did swap in Ish. Still finished 28th out of 3500 in my single entry. But playing Simmons w Embiid cost me as their combined total came in way below their ceiling. Still, 2 top 30s in 2 of the last 3 days single entries isnt too bad. Just getting started…..

• tmarohl

@thedude404 said...

This was a mistake. Still finished 28th out of 3500 in my single entry. But playing Simmons w Embiid cost me as their combined total came in way below their ceiling. Still, 2 top 30s in 2 of the last 3 days single entries isnt too bad. Just getting started…..

That is why you are the Dude!

• tmarohl

On second thought, even though I think Kawhi is a good play, too many other plays below him in the same price range. Butler, Lavine, Jaylen Brown, etc.

• thedude404

A 395 score was possible tonight without making any crazy plays. Problem was that would have left 1900 salary on the table, which not many would do.

• thedude404

Yeah already started on tomorrows slate and yeah it looks ugly.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Ish has a higher ceiling than he had tonight in games in which he starts, but probably not against Miami.

True…as he’ll see more minutes than IT normally would, cause Chiozza won’t see ish’s normal minutes.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Only problem with Lou is he only gets minutes in the mid 20’s in games which Kawhi plays. In games he doesn’t, he is in the 32-34 minute range.

I think his minutes are down, because of blowouts. Could be wrong.

• BBWC_10

@Njsum1 said...

Nice call on Plumlee.

When I was reading the thread earlier, I saw someone say they were locking in Capela, I was about to post “why.” Yet you and @superjon beat me to it.

Thanks, I don’t like trying to talk people off guys they like but I did put it nicely and gave my reasoning. I love playing Plumdog in games that should be blowouts. I actually think he makes the Nuggets better than Jokic. He is an active Big guy who can pass a little and get rebounds at 3.8K if he dbl/dbls it is a 10X like tonight. I feel like the last 2 weeks my research has been better and my LU’s are competing. It is really had to win decent money without a big bankroll. Maybe I should play h/h more or just play in the thunderdome every night, I would of won 10K. LOL

• tmarohl

@BBWC_10 said...

Thanks, I don’t like trying to talk people off guys they like but I did put it nicely and gave my reasoning. I love playing Plumdog in games that should be blowouts. I actually think he makes the Nuggets better than Jokic. He is an active Big guy who can pass a little and get rebounds at 3.8K if he dbl/dbls it is a 10X like tonight. I feel like the last 2 weeks my research has been better and my LU’s are competing. It is really had to win decent money without a big bankroll. Maybe I should play h/h more or just play in the thunderdome every night, I would of won 10K. LOL

Me – From page 2 :)

I might put him in one, but I don’t agree the price is playable. Great history doesn’t matter. What does matter is these Knick’s are just a terrible basketball team and the Joker is in terrible form, and he is not looking for his shot. If there ever was a game where he could get right, this may be it, but he won’t make more than 1 of my lineups. This seems more like a Plumlee game than a Joker game.
    I will remind everyone that this is a pace up game, and the Joker is the first one to the bench in a blowout situation.

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

Kind of surprised Ish isn’t even in the winning $10 line up on DK. Rubio, Booker, Jrue, Ball were just too strong

Had Embiid scored a few more he would’ve made it

• BBWC_10

@Pandamonious said...

I took Lou the other night and he was a big bust. I watched the game and he is much better when he is the primary scorer. When PG/Klaw play he just takes a backseat. I usually do a draft LU the night before and Harrell is the only guy I have in that game. I like the CLT/BrK game. Allen has been a beast and Rozier sticks out. The Laker game is a big question mark to me right now. Rondo was impressive last game. I think Butler is also pretty cheap.

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

This seems more like a Plumlee game than a Joker game.

You Nailed it also….. Did you take your own advice?

• tmarohl

@BBWC_10 said...

You Nailed it also….. Did you take your own advice?

Yes. Especially on DK

• tmarohl

For the narrative crowd, tomorrow is Giannis’s 25th birthday, and it is MVP bobblehead night.

• deepfat

Was just out of the cash line in every contest yesterday (thanks Ingram) but today’s a new day.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).