Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) —- T: 234
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Herf

@captainwacky said...

How am I going to get my Jordan McRae fix without Jordan McRae?!

Seems tricky

• Ace15

All the Ish. He failed me the other night, not tonight!

• gaelicgirl

@emnj69 said...

I will be rolling out my guy mrob again at 1% ownership

Hoping he’ll be tonight’s JVal

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@chrisbanas said...

Why am i the only one on Plumlee. All the mid tier C’s on FD are trash. It’s either embiid or plumdog for me

On FD He makes a lot of sense. Not as much on DK and this forum is probably 4 to 1 DK heavy easily.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

And DIallo will be chalky. What a rough night it’ll be for you.

• Ace15

@gaelicgirl said...

Hoping he’ll be tonight’s JVal

Yep or …..Po..rti…s

• chrisbanas

I also thinks DSJ has a bounce back game. I’m ready to die defending him. Can’t wait to go all in and he gets 7 points

• telestraightshooter

@RipCityRings said...

Is Powell really going to continue getting 30+ minutes? If so, he and FVV seem like the best plays from TOR, though it’s hard not to like OG at 4.6K too. Don’t think you need to go up to Siakam here, and FVV seems to have a better path than Lowry.

powell and rivers are white hot right now

• Ace15

@chrisbanas said...

I also thinks DSJ has a bounce back game. I’m ready to die defending him. Can’t wait to go all in and he gets 7 points

Is Frank confirmed out?

• Ace15

FVV is too cheap on DK…it’s ridiculous. Don’t matter if Lowry is back, tonight you can play both tbh. Harden is a lock on both sites for me. I’m 100%.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

You’ll survive, only 3+ months until you can get your Franmil Reyes fix

• RipCityRings

As gross as the Knicks are, Randle’s in a decent spot at 6.3K tonight. Either he or Portis seem likely to exceed value.

Also think Ibaka’s a little too cheap here, but TOR has too many mouths to feed.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

And DIallo will be chalky. What a rough night it’ll be for you.

Dude, you have no idea. Luckily I was all alone on alex len yesterday, but whiffed just about everything else.

• BBWC_10

@RipCityRings said...

As gross as the Knicks are, Randle’s in a decent spot at 6.3K tonight. Either he or Portis seem likely to exceed value.

Also think Ibaka’s a little too cheap here, but TOR has too many mouths to feed.

We think alike, I have Ibaka, just seems like a better fit for him vs. Rockets.

• captainwacky

@Sleazygreazy said...

You’ll survive, only 3+ months until you can get your Franmil Reyes fix

We just had our annual pickup run with the padres front office, and I certainly voiced my displeasure about sending the Franimal away.

• BBWC_10

I’m going very balanced tonight, My lower priced guys will be guys like PlumDog, Mikal, Milsap, Ibak. I just hope Harden is the repeat of Donic last night.

• Bodiaz36

Anyone else like Hayes tonight if Favors is ruled out? Or we thinking more Portis for a cheap C on FD?

• Garpeters

Anyone feeling Gasol on DK, only 4400 and should have ample opportunities for rebounds.

• JSteele

@Bodiaz36 said...

Anyone else like Hayes tonight if Favors is ruled out? Or we thinking more Portis for a cheap C on FD?

I do

• kwest

Josh Hart Late Night Hammer

• Njsum1

Feel like I’m in the movie Let it Ride. When talking about Philly pieces I’ve heard simmons, Embiid, and Horford.

I’m taking Toby…haha.

• RipCityRings

@Njsum1 said...

Feel like I’m in the movie Let it Ride. When talking about Philly pieces I’ve heard simmons, Embiid, and Horford.

I’m taking Toby…haha.

Tobias had great splits vs WAS last year, but I don’t know if they need him and Horford to bomb threes tonight with Embiid feasting in the paint and Simmons dominating in transition.

Don’t think you can fade Ben here, his hands should be on every possession.

• FunchessOfFun

Is Isaiah Thomas going to be guarding Ben Simmons tonight? L.O.L. if so.

• kwest

@FunchessOfFun said...

Or Bradley Beal LOL

• JSteele

@FunchessOfFun said...

Probably Bonga actually

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).