Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) —- T: 234
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Devmacsoom

@Bodiaz36 said...

Anyone else like Hayes tonight if Favors is ruled out? Or we thinking more Portis for a cheap C on FD?

I like Hayes lots of room for high value players. Stuck between Hayes and plumlee. I’m not too fond on Portis.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@JSteele said...

Probably Bonga actually

Didn’t really think of that, I think that’s a good take. I’ll up my Bonga exposure slightly

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Didn’t really think of that, I think that’s a good take. I’ll up my Bonga exposure slightly

Maybe some Troy Brown too?

• Njsum1

@RipCityRings said...

Tobias had great splits vs WAS last year, but I don’t know if they need him and Horford to bomb threes tonight with Embiid feasting in the paint and Simmons dominating in transition.

Don’t think you can fade Ben here, his hands should be on every possession.

I’ll have exposure to all Philly’s big 4, yet I’ll have the most Tobias. If the game stays tight, Embiid likely benefits the most. Simmons is the point guard, doesn’t he always have his hands on every possession?

• JSteele

@Sleazygreazy said...

He didn’t really bust or do great for me last time but Troy Brown should see a big boost off the bench with McRae out.

• Devmacsoom

Barton or kelly Around same value on FD. I feel as if Barton ceiling is higher vs NY and will get more shot opportunities vs Oubre last performance vs NO. Ingram owned Oubre

• JSteele

@Devmacsoom said...

Barton or kelly Around same value on FD. I feel as if Barton ceiling is higher vs NY and will get more shot opportunities vs Oubre last performance vs NO. Ingram owned Oubre

I don’t really like Barton that much today, it doesn’t seem like he does too well in slower matchups. He also mentioned having to run the offense through Jokic more, so I have high expectations for Jokic today.

I also don’t really like any of the Phoenix starters, it’s kind of risky being a B2B and 3 in 4.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

He didn’t really bust or do great for me last time but Troy Brown should see a big boost off the bench with McRae out.

I had a bunch of TB last game, he did fine, yet I expected more minutes. Don’t know if he’ll get MCRae’s extra minutes, could go to ish, yet I’ll put him in a couple to find out.

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

I had a bunch of TB last game, he did fine, yet I expected more minutes. Don’t know if he’ll get MCRae’s extra minutes, could go to ish, yet I’ll put him in a couple to find out.

Ish is typically the direct backup to IT and McRae comes in for Bonga and plays SF.

I would be somewhat shocked if they put Ish and IT on the floor together for stretches like they do with McRae. Especially in this matchup…

• captainwacky

I think Troy Brown benefits the most from McRae being out, Ish is more dependent on how IT is doing— they can’t play them both at the same time, especially not against the 76ers (unless the game is already in joke territory). If we want to dig deeper: Admiral Schofield didn’t play 38 minutes in the D league today, and they need some size. He might get some run. It might end up being worthless, but he’s gotta see some more minutes.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

And DIallo will be chalky. What a rough night it’ll be for you.

Diallo is a 🐟 play

• captainwacky

@JSteele said...

Ish is typically the direct backup to IT and McRae comes in for Bonga and plays SF.

I would be somewhat shocked if they put Ish and IT on the floor together for stretches like they do with McRae. Especially in this matchup…

Jinx

• Ace15

@Njsum1 said...

Diallo is a 🐟 play

Is it? I have a lot lol.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

I agree, I don’t like going too heavy on bench players when some starters are reasonably priced. Yet if I had to guess, I would think Tb should see some extra run, you don’t know though. But it seems likely.

Just seems like they don’t like giving TB a lot of minutes. The other day when I had a bunch against Orlando, at 1% he was killing it, and I’m like oooohh yeah, then they dont give him any minutes, even though he was clearly outplaying McRae.

• JSteele

@Ace15 said...

Is it? I have a lot lol.

I have him too.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Diallo is a 🐟 play

If Baynes is out?

I would think chasing Kaminsky is the fish play.

• captainwacky

I think both Kaminsky and Diallo are fine. Obviously I prefer Diallo, because he’s one of my core 5 dudes, but I really think they’re both very decent plays.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

I have him too.

His run depends on

1) how Kaminsky is playing or if he gets into foul trouble.
    2) if the game is tight.

He saw like 4 minutes In The first half when FTD came out scalding hot. If the game didn’t blow out he would have seen like 10 minutes.

There are avenues to him succeeding, yet I wouldn’t be heavy on him.

Also…I don’t like posting strong takes on the board, cause it just has a funny way of making you look stupid. 🤷‍♂️ However, some takes ive been reading over the past few days, have been utterly awful, not just in result, yet in process. So what’s one more….haha

Yet that my honest take on Diallo. If he sees minutes he’ll be good. Yet that depends on the above.

• captainwacky

Right, but you forgot his revenge narrative. That trumps everything, if you haven’t followed this forum process closely.

• Klack18

@captainwacky said...

Right, but you forgot his revenge narrative. That trumps everything, if you haven’t followed this forum process closely.

Finally, I was waiting so I didn’t have to say it

• chrisbanas

I’m going frank and diallo at PF… cant wait

• Ace15

I only come on this board for hot takes, it’s very entertaining.

• natedica

Wagner now?

• Ace15

On DK I low key have Monte Morris and Beasley in play. Knicks are bad and I don’t see how tonight changes. Ish, Portis, Beasley, Monte…ya’ll heard it here first.

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

His run depends on

1) how Kaminsky is playing or if he gets into foul trouble.
    2) if the game is tight.

He saw like 4 minutes In The first half when FTD came out scalding hot. If the game didn’t blow out he would have seen like 10 minutes.

There are avenues to him succeeding, yet I wouldn’t be heavy on him.

Also…I don’t like posting strong takes on the board, cause it just has a funny way of making you look stupid. 🤷‍♂️ However, some takes ive been reading over the past few days, have been utterly awful, not just in result, yet in process. So what’s one more….haha

Yet that my honest take on Diallo. If he sees minutes he’ll be good. Yet that depends on the above.

He saw 20 total minutes, so he must have got some closing run then.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).