NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) —- T: 234
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

@Ace15 said...

On DK I low key have Monte Morris and Beasley in play. Knicks are bad and I don’t see how tonight changes. Ish, Portis, Beasley, Monte…ya’ll heard it here first.

Yeah, I have a lot of those guys.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

I only come on this board for hot takes, it’s very entertaining.

What’s a forum without hot takes?

• kingmalice9

@Ace15 said...

On DK I low key have Monte Morris and Beasley in play. Knicks are bad and I don’t see how tonight changes. Ish, Portis, Beasley, Monte…ya’ll heard it here first.

I have monte also. I’ll see you in hell at 10pm

• Pandamonious

For what it’s worth Knicks haven’t really been blown out at home yet and have recently played Boston and Philly there. Not that Denver isn’t better than those teams.

• JSteele

Wagner and Mahinmi will play.

Wagner is min priced on Yahoo

• captainwacky

I will go with a medium take that is contrary to the board’s so far— I think the sixers are going to eviscerate the wizards. I get they’re playing poorly, but this wizards team has 0 options going either direction to compete (at least in my eyes). Granted, the sixers have a way of making things hard, but this should be 20 at halftime.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

He saw 20 total minutes, so he must have got some closing run then.

They were getting blown out…look at all Pho starters minutes…mid 20’s.

Again, I’m not saying he’s a fade, as if Frank comes out cold or gets into foul trouble, or of the game gets out of hand either way, he’ll deliver. I just personally don’t go heavy on players that need other things to go their way to succeed other than a good game.

• gaelicgirl

@Ace15 said...

I only come on this board for hot takes, it’s very entertaining.

Yeah, it really is

but the early tilting is great, too

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

What’s a forum without hot takes?

I like hot takes, just not snot takes 🤔😁

• JSteele

@Njsum1 said...

Again, I’m not saying he’s a fade, as if Frank comes out cold or gets into foul trouble, or of the game gets out of hand either way, he’ll deliver. I just personally don’t go heavy on players that need other things to go their way to succeed other than a good game.

Fair enough. I guess the B2B or 3 in 4 doesn’t matter to you as much. My whole take revolves around phoenix coming out sloppy maybe taking bad fouls and missing shots etc.

• captainwacky

@Njsum1 said...

I love plays like that, but not when they’re popular; then it’s kinda self defeating.

• Pandamonious

Brazdeikis got called up by the Knicks. Guessing Morris is out, and MAYBE they’re already predicting they get blown out too?

• JSteele

Jamal Murray apparently is dealing with some kind of illness, but he’s probable.

• Garpeters

Lonzo Ball 5300… I can see him paying off in an uptempo game.

• queensfinest

3800 left on dk for my utility spot..who is the best option? i already have ennis so dont ssy him

• captainwacky

@queensfinest said...

3800 left on dk for my utility spot..who is the best option? i already have ennis so dont ssy him

Troy Brown or Monte Morris, and then Plumlee. I know morris is only 3200, but don’t feel weird about it if that’s who you choose.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Brazdeikis got called up by the Knicks. Guessing Morris is out, and MAYBE they’re already predicting they get blown out too?

Bradzeikis played against the Bucks on Monday. Was he sent down after that and then recalled?

• Devmacsoom

Why are some people considering Mo Wagner against PHI? I see lots of fouls on this play. Pun intended.

• queensfinest

@captainwacky said...

Troy Brown or Monte Morris, and then Plumlee. I know morris is only 3200, but don’t feel weird about it if that’s who you choose.

cool. thx

• kingmalice9

Can anyone with premium tell us what the ownership is looking like?

• Kanner88

5500 left on fan duel …. tucker or iblocka ? Help please lol

• JSteele

@chrisbanas said...

Can anyone with premium tell us what the ownership is looking like?

On who?

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

Bradzeikis played against the Bucks on Monday. Was he sent down after that and then recalled?

Don’t know? Maybe I missed something. Current injury report shows…

Brazdeikis, Ignas Available G League – On Assignment Out

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

Fair enough. I guess the B2B or 3 in 4 doesn’t matter to you as much. My whole take revolves around phoenix coming out sloppy maybe taking bad fouls and missing shots etc.

Then go with it. 👍. Could win you a GPP 🤷‍♂️

First rule go with your gut…always above all else.

Yesterday, people were saying they didn’t like Mitchell, I went 100%. Got 6x a 7100 tag in a blowout. He already scored 42 DK versus LAL with Conley playing. Now conley is out, he’s 1k cheaper than usual and now he’s a fade??? I’m not saying other PG/SG’s weren’t good plays too, yet to fade that floor and upside didn’t make sense to me 🤷‍♂️

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).