Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -7 ) at Washington ( 7 ) —- T: 234
    7:30 PM EST : Houston ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Kanner88 said...

5500 left on fan duel …. tucker or iblocka ? Help please lol

I’d take Ibaka.

• chrisbanas

@JSteele said...

On who?

The highest owned players of the night aka who will be chalk

• Kanner88

@Pandamonious said...

I’d take Ibaka.

10/4 panda … thank you

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@chrisbanas said...

The highest owned players of the night aka who will be chalk

Everyone mentioned in the forum today. 4 games. Everyone is kind of chalky. Sixers will be extra chalky. Everyone of them.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

Everyone mentioned in the forum today. 4 games. Everyone is kind of chalky. Sixers will be extra chalky. Everyone of them.

This,

Basically sixers lead the charge. If you want some guys that are not super chalky in good spots you have Rubio, Jamal Murray, Jokic, Bridges, Redick, Hayes

• chrisbanas

alright thanks

• dopeshushi61

paul milsap…

• Petergunz82

I think the Wagner news is the last we’re gonna get before lock…Baynes doubtful to play but if he does I don’t really want Diallo

• Kanner88

@JSteele said...

This,

Basically sixers lead the charge. If you want some guys that are not super chalky in good spots you have Rubio, Jamal Murray, Jokic, Bridges, Redick, Hayes

Have 2 out of 6 you mentioned

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

Most of the time if they list someone as doubtful they’re not playing. especially this close in reporting. Granted, miracles happen, but it’s really rare.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

I think the Wagner news is the last we’re gonna get before lock…Baynes doubtful to play but if he does I don’t really want Diallo

I think we’ll get Knicks news too, but it’ll be tight. 630-645

• Petergunz82

@Pandamonious said...

On these short slates it seems all the studs end up being around 35% owned, maybe more towards 30% with a bunch of mid to high end options in the 7k-9k range

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Raptors are going to drop like 140 on the Rockets tonight, right? FVV/SIakam/OG stack? Or Ibaka/Lowry/OG or something like that. Any guesses on the trio? Did anyone ever decide for us if Powell was going to keep eating OG’s minutes?

• Ap1216

It seems alot of people are off harden tonight including myself i wonder if this is a mistake

• chrisbanas

@Pandamonious said...

Raptors are going to drop like 140 on the Rockets tonight, right? FVV/SIakam/OG stack? Or Ibaka/Lowry/OG or something like that. Any guesses on the trio? Did anyone ever decide for us if Powell was going to keep eating OG’s minutes?

powell/siakam

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ap1216 said...

It seems alot of people are off harden tonight including myself i wonder if this is a mistake

We’ll find out. A lot of good mid-upper-mid tier plays. Some of these dudes have to smash, making Harden non-optimal, but maybe not. I guess that’s why I’m not completely off him.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

As I said earlier, I think the Raptors are going to blow the doors off the Rockets.

• queensfinest

troy brown or jaxson hayes?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Frank, Morris, Payton in.

House in, but playing off the bench.

• JSteele

Wagner was already reported playing

• jwayne1976

House in and playing off the bench makes Rivers really thin imo.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #44

RG Tiered Ranking

I hope no one here was playing rivers in any context.

• hcassidy

Well I have one 76’s not named Embiid. God rest my Soul…..

• JSteele

@captainwacky said...

I hope no one here was playing rivers in any context.

I would have if House was out and Mclemore was out

• choppadown

@Pandamonious said...

Frank, Morris, Payton in.

House in, but playing off the bench.

House in is pulling me off Ben McLemore.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler