• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 198
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 1 ) at Miami ( -1 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 5.5 ) at Detroit ( -5.5 ) —- T: 198
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 9.5 ) at Memphis ( -9.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 7 ) at Utah ( -7 ) —- T: 204

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• usagambler

This thread seems really high on PHI players. I will fade them all and see what happens.

• panters

I DON’T think I know what I’m doing therefore about 5-10 a night.

• CountKarma

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@decaye23 said...

You and I both are in the Holmes bust business, I like it. I couldn’t ignore it and had to take one share…but you are making me think about ditching him altogether.

Don’t do what I do, you’ll regret it. I like pivoting to saric/ily instead is all haha

• millerto

@skampdiddy said...

How much are people on this board spending per night?

Buck. Buck and a half.

• skampdiddy

@Zechariah215 said...

I do anywhere from 5-10 a night. I dont play serious enough to go higher, just gives me a an added stake in the games.

Cool. I’m trying to figure out how to spend my money as I go a little higher. Obviously I’m seeing some people buy 10+ lineups in the same 50/50. Why not just spend $100 on a 50/50. Better chance against less experiences players I guess?

• eleanorRigby

@draftpug said...

Flip a lucky coin

And put it in your pocket. Oops. never mind. That’s a falling star. Good luck all.

• Ether

Did pop imply he was going to sit someone? Or is this all speculation because he is pop?

• jess701

cople g,s

• jess701

couple

• CountKarma

• 2017 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@draftpug said...

Some may methodically play their bankroll; for me its based on confidence and the prev night’s success, which usually coincide. I won around $200 sat and rolled out $75 the next day. If I don’t cash I usually roll out $10-30/night. Whatever you’re comfortable playing. One of the DFS pro’s (won a milly maker on DK NFL this season) had $20,000 when he hit the milly. Insane cash.

• to specify, he had 20k in play that slate
  • lovetohate

depends on the night and how much i like the tournaments . sometimes 40 -50 other times 15 -20. no less then 10 a night tho.

• jmac1204

hmmmm patty or elf

• billholler

I go all in almost every night, except for tonight. Not digging this slate too much and no late slate GPPs worth playing.

• decaye23

@Ether said...

Did pop imply he was going to sit someone? Or is this all speculation because he is pop?

Speculation because he’s Pop. Trust me. Best to assume…everyone is playing…except Parker.

• Srogers96

I used to $20 a night. But I’ve been luck in the $25 quintuple multiplier on FD so I’ve been doing about $60 a night recently.

• ancientpk

been doing anywhere between 100 to 500 / night.

• erizos17

@bigkino217 said...

DK has SA’s OPRK 27th against Cs

SA’s DVP against C’s is definitely not 2nd best

• wlynch82

Well I just saw that the rookie Laprovittola has been confirmed as starting. I don’t think that news would have come out w/o any news of anyone being rested.

• erizos17

good luck guys and gals

• Gheag2014

Playin 4 sixers in cash just too cheap for the minutes

• decaye23

@draftpug said...

Don’t do what I do, you’ll regret it. I like pivoting to saric/ily instead is all haha

Which is a good move…I decided to spend up for Tobias and Serge…leave Philly alone for the most part. (I did pivot to Saric, in another lineup) But, hey, it’s DFS, good luck to ya!!!!

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

So about the Aldridge and khawi possibly sitting. It won’t happen. Wolves fans were burned home opener by the grizz resting players and pop won’t rest his stars against western conference opponents on the road the first meeting. He fell under scrutiny the past few years but has been very selective since midpoint of last season up until now. Fans are paying a premium for this game because it’s considered a “star” game more money for western conference opponents and tack on more $ for the quality of the game. These prices were set months ago and if he sits the stars the first game in Minnesota there will be a huge uproar. He rests Parker tonight because his stardom is irrelevant. We get Aldridge (destroyed us as a Portland allstar/great k love battles between the two) and khawi… he’ll rest stars at home or eastern conference road team. Haven’t checked weeks schedule. Mostly my opinion. But I know he doesn’t want to face those questions from the media.

• erizos17

@wlynch82 said...

Well I just saw that the rookie Laprovittola has been confirmed as starting. I don’t think that news would have come out w/o any news of anyone being rested.

Parker is resting. We know that for 4 hours

• billholler

@Gheag2014 said...

Playin 4 sixers in cash just too cheap for the minutes

Think I made 3 LU with 4 Philly guys

• wlynch82

@erizos17 said...

Parker is resting. We know that for 4 hours

Talking about Kawhi/Aldridge

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).