7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Orlando ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Almost all of my line ups are starting with Bledose/Elf with either Giannis or Cousins

Cleveland stacks win GPPs sometimes, so just in case, I threw in two with JR, LBJ, and Love.

• upgradetoquestionable

Seems a fun slate. Few games you can really just fade which makes it more manageable. Gonna try and stack up the good PG’s again. Loving Collison/Dunn/Rondo.

Hoping CHA keeps it close with GSW. That could be the game if it runs right.

• BigRay

Who ATL’s bigs with Dedmon, Collins, and Muscala out?

• BUFUu2

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Seems a fun slate. Few games you can really just fade which makes it more manageable. Gonna try and stack up the good PG’s again. Loving Collison/Dunn/Rondo.

Hoping CHA keeps it close with GSW. That could be the game if it runs right.

yep and don’t forget kemba at home with no curry

• cullyp81

Rondo/JimmyB/Tyreke/ZBo/Rivers and fill in the rest

• MrPerfekt7

Loving ZBo tonight!!! Feel like he will go to work against Love.
    Definitely locking in Tyreke Evans hope he drops a 40Dkpts+ night

The Center position do you pay up or pay down? Cause I see some PF/C options that look like some good plays tonight.

Rondo/Holiday? Should be a up tempo game against Denver

What’s that one game not to target tonight?

• MrPerfekt7

@BigRay said...

Looks like Ersan and Miles Plumlee

• BUFUu2

@BigRay said...

im running with cavanough prolly a bad choice should see 24 mins tonight and blowout proof for 3300 have to give him a shot. Orlando isn’t the best on d. Course this is the reason why i am just winning my money back and not winning big of lately…….

• monarch

I know solid chance of busting but Kris Dunn could do well at Indiana. They play his style of game.

• Theguy49503

Is Will Barton to expensivesince hes coming off the bench?

• BUFUu2

@monarch said...

I know solid chance of busting but Kris Dunn could do well at Indiana. They play his style of game.

yea he can’t do worse then paul george did last night for the price…… I am def playing him tonight in one…. I am actually like a evans/dunn/walker/olap stack

• Theguy49503

And are the Magics bigs in play given ATL depth issues?

• underdawgs

I like the idea of game stacking tonight.
    My first stack will be Kemba and Batum and then KD and Dray. If it stays close, that should produce a ton of points.
    Similar Idea with Cousins and Jrue / Rondo and then running it back with Barton and probably Plumlee. Plum will foul out tonight but they’ll need him in there as much as possible.
    Sac / Cle also allows it but it’s goofy. That’s a Lebron / Love with Wade and then Z-Bo and some rando like Bogdanovich or Jakar Sampson (with no WCS tonight). That can be paired with 4 other 6k players for a good balance.
    Fun slate, lots to play around with

• monarch

I love Batums price with that pace, does he do well vs the Warriors?

• monarch

@Theguy49503 said...

Is Will Barton to expensivesince hes coming off the bench?

I don’t ever get him right. He needs 42 for 6x tonight and he doesn’t hit that too often. I like Murray more vs Rondo, Barton is going to probably see Jrue quite a bit.

• Theguy49503

@monarch said...

I don’t ever get him right. He needs 42 for 6x tonight and he doesn’t hit that too often. I like Murray more vs Rondo, Barton is going to probably see Jrue quite a bit.

Thanks bro…..

• MrPerfekt7

Is it possible to see players from Denver/Nola game bring in major shares of points in LUs?

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

Nowitzki seems super cheap and could easily be 5x-8x value on dk. Z-bo great price as well.

• upgradetoquestionable

Man I had Z-Bo in my first build but got scared off. I know we’re not supposed to predict blowouts, but this one seems obvious. Pivoted over to Johnathan Simmons in a much faster pace game. He’s been getting minutes lately.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Damn this slate looks fun. Doing 50 manual entries into the $10, 100k to first. Not sure if I’ll have time to blog it up today, lmao. I might just do one on the strategy I’m testing out with the 50 lineups.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

So I’m really liking Teague tonight. Anybody else?

• jglumsic

K love and running back with Z-bo.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@hautalak said...

So I’m really liking Teague tonight. Anybody else?

He’s a nice GPP pivot from Payton and Holiday who will be chalkier I’m sure, especially Holiday after his last game. I prefer Payton though, but I almost always go overweight with sub 7k Payton in good match ups.

• jglumsic

Is tonight finally the KD night? With Steph out?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

He’s a nice GPP pivot from Payton and Holiday who will be chalkier I’m sure, especially Holiday after his last game. I prefer Payton though, but I almost always go overweight with sub 7k Payton in good match ups.

Yeah I like him as well, it’s the Magic I don’t like haha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).