7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Orlando ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TrustinthePlan

I think the name Plumlee will haunt me forever and ever, can’t seem to pick the right one on the right night nor can figure out when they will go off and when they will not. With that said, seems like Miles might be in a decent spot. So far, loving Kemba, KLove, and Cousins as my core, then trying to find value.

I’m sitting here waiting for Dirk’s first post of the day with my popcorn and soda.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Is tonight finally the KD night? With Steph out?

Love KD tonight. Charlotte is average at best defensively and they’re playing at a faster pace this year. He should be a core play of mine tonight.

• TrustinthePlan

@Pandamonious said...

Love KD tonight. Charlotte is average at best defensively and they’re playing at a faster pace this year. He should be a core play of mine tonight.

I like KD and Green tonight actually. I might throw a lineup stacking both. Also could throw a lineup stacking Gordon/Vuc too.

• BBWC_10

@TrustinthePlan said...

I think the name Plumlee will haunt me forever and ever, can’t seem to pick the right one on the right night nor can figure out when they will go off and when they will not. With that said, seems like Miles might be in a decent spot. So far, loving Kemba, KLove, and Cousins as my core, then trying to find value.

I’m sitting here waiting for Dirk’s first post of the day with my popcorn and soda.

Stack both plumlees, with both bogdonvics, two turtle doves and a boogie in a pear tree

• jglumsic

@Pandamonious said...

Yeaaa thats what i was thinking Kidd Gilchrist cant stop KD.

• MrPerfekt7

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Man I had Z-Bo in my first build but got scared off. I know we’re not supposed to predict blowouts, but this one seems obvious. Pivoted over to Johnathan Simmons in a much faster pace game. He’s been getting minutes lately.

Keep ZBo in

• jglumsic

So many centers to choose from tonight. Think Deandre grabs 20 boards against KAT?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

Yeaaa thats what i was thinking Kidd Gilchrist cant stop KD.

Could even consider MKG. I mean no one can completely STOP KD but MKG isn’t that bad on D. But it’s surely a salary saver, MKG could top 20+ (which he’s done past 2 games) and his minutes seem to be trending up at only 4.2k with upside for more!

• jglumsic

@elving188 said...

Could even consider MKG. I mean no one can completely STOP KD. But it’s surely a salary saver, MKG could top 20+ (which he’s done past 2 games) and his minutes seem to be trending up at only 4.2k with upside for more!

Yea ive been playing MKG most nights. Cause his price is right. He has to break out soon. Tonight feels like a night to roll him out.

• eleanorRigby

KD is 10100 on DK. I think I’ll pass.

• TrustinthePlan

@BBWC_10 said...

Stack both plumlees, with both bogdonvics, two turtle doves and a boogie in a pear tree

LOL….Wonder who the two turtle doves would be, Lamb and Love?

• upgradetoquestionable

On CHA is Kaminsky the play? You gotta figure GS moves Green to the five and that takes Dwight off the floor. At 3.9K he seems poised to hit 25+ tonight.

• dominicanpapi

Initial thoughts, completely taking Miami/San Antonio and Cleveland/Sacramento off the board. I only like LMA from that game, but love Gordon at the same price point. Lebron is 12K, I’d rather take the savings and go with Durant without Curry. If Durant is chalk so be it but he’ll probably play 32-34 minutes. I like Zbo and Love from that game but I’m not trying to force them in…the blowout concern is legit, if the game gets out of hand, ZBo is just going to sit the rest of the way and I need 40 from him.

Memphis and New York are implied to score less than their season average. I mean I like Tyreke but 7800 is steep, the last two games were pace up games, but he combined for 45 fanduel points vs. the Spurs prior to that. I could be wrong, but this might be one of those slugfest type of games where both teams struggle to hit 100.

I might fade Boston-Dallas completely. However, Horford was a core play of mine the other night vs. the Bucks, and the Mavs are just as bad. Horford didn’t put up great numbers last time out vs. Dallas but that was the Kyrie 47 point game.

Oh and Avery Bradley at 4900 on Fanduel is insane. He’s going to get 32+ minutes tonight guarding Middleton.

• jglumsic

@upgradetoquestionable said...

On CHA is Kaminsky the play? You gotta figure GS moves Green to the five and that takes Dwight off the floor. At 3.9K he seems poised to hit 25+ tonight.

Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank!

• squidkill

@eleanorRigby said...

KD is 10100 on DK. I think I’ll pass.

Good Luck w/that————- Usage rate sky rockets without Steph-

• upgradetoquestionable

@squidkill said...

I got a feeling this will be my biggest question of the day. Durant & value vs two guys around 6-8K each.

I made the wrong call with Westbrook last night taking Lowry and Lillard instead. But KD just hasn’t had that monster upside this year. Seems Kerr and the GSW getting everyone involved almost prohibits that monster game.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@squidkill said...

Actually Klays gets the biggest boost to his usage with Steph & Livingston off the court. at about +8%

Durants barely changes. But nevertheless, yeah, KD should get a few more opportunities naturally

• BUFUu2

@dominicanpapi said...

Initial thoughts, completely taking Miami/San Antonio and Cleveland/Sacramento off the board. I only like LMA from that game, but love Gordon at the same price point. Lebron is 12K, I’d rather take the savings and go with Durant without Curry. If Durant is chalk so be it but he’ll probably play 32-34 minutes. I like Zbo and Love from that game but I’m not trying to force them in…the blowout concern is legit, if the game gets out of hand, ZBo is just going to sit the rest of the way and I need 40 from him.

Memphis and New York are implied to score less than their season average. I mean I like Tyreke but 7800 is steep, the last two games were pace up games, but he combined for 45 fanduel points vs. the Spurs prior to that. I could be wrong, but this might be one of those slugfest type of games where both teams struggle to hit 100.

I might fade Boston-Dallas completely. However, Horford was a core play of mine the other night vs. the Bucks, and the Mavs are just as bad. Horford didn’t put up great numbers last time out vs. Dallas but that was the Kyrie 47 point game.

Oh and Avery Bradley at 4900 on Fanduel is insane. He’s going to get 32+ minutes tonight guarding Middleton.

not questioning you here but i think it depends if gay starts tonight if i play lma… I think gay is more agressive and takes away his boards and some shots…..

• Bradsh86

Some of you really know your stuff here , so strategy question… when you build a core of 4 or 5 guys you really like, how do you go about putting your “fillers” in?

Do you do it by game stack ? Value plays? Thx guys any help is appreciated and good luck tonight!

• Pandamonious

@dominicanpapi said...

Pretty much agree with this and I play on DK. Not sure Gay’s price on FD, but I prefer him to Aldridge and will have exposure there.

Bradley is 5.1k on DK and a great play there. His price is way down after a couple rough games. His floor in this matchup is value and id argue his ceiling is 35-40, which is basically what he’s done against the Bucks already this year.

• Pandamonious

@elving188 said...

Actually Klays gets the biggest boost to his usage with Steph & Livingston off the court. at about +8%

Durants barely changes. But nevertheless, yeah, KD should get a few more opportunities naturally

Why would Livingston be off the court?

• dominicanpapi

@BUFUu2 said...

not questioning you here but i think it depends if gay starts tonight if i play lma… I think gay is more agressive and takes away his boards and some shots…..

Yeah I think Gay is going to start, I’m just not a fan of this game. If LMA gets you the 50 you need to help you win a GPP, so be it but Gordon vs. an Atlanta team with no bigs just seems like the better play.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Bradsh86 said...

Some of you really know your stuff here , so strategy question… when you build a core of 4 or 5 guys you really like, how do you go about putting your “fillers” in?

Do you do it by game stack ? Value plays? Thx guys any help is appreciated and good luck tonight!

Value plays are typically determined by injury news, the solid ones anyways! (usually not always) or you can look at guys coming back from injury or guys who are starting to get more minutes in the rotation who’s prices just havent caught up to their recent production/minutes

There are some guys who get consistent minutes on teams but don’t really produce who are always cheap (think like a jerami grant or andre roberson)

and then also if you can look at games where the spread is pretty big (possible blowouts) then you can look at the bench guys who typically close the games in blowouts or just the high usage guys off the bench like Dallas’ JJ Barea to take those “fliers” on

thats what I think anyway

• DirkDigglerz

Safest bets right now Cousins Rondo Rudy Gay Jimmy Butler Garry Harris..

• BUFUu2

@dominicanpapi said...

Yeah I think Gay is going to start, I’m just not a fan of this game. If LMA gets you the 50 you need to help you win a GPP, so be it but Gordon vs. an Atlanta team with no bigs just seems like the better play.

i agree man i hate play lma anyways when i play him he gets 30 and when i don’t he gets 50 so normally ill play him in a dollar game if i really like a lineup without him and it elimates him going off lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).