7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Orlando ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Pandamonious said...

Why would Livingston be off the court?

Sorry about that! I forgot he already served his suspension. But it doesn’t change that much actually with Livingston on and Steph off. Klays usage goes from 22% to about 29%.

• raymond333

@underdawgs said...

I like the idea of game stacking tonight.
    My first stack will be Kemba and Batum and then KD and Dray. If it stays close, that should produce a ton of points.
    Similar Idea with Cousins and Jrue / Rondo and then running it back with Barton and probably Plumlee. Plum will foul out tonight but they’ll need him in there as much as possible.
    Sac / Cle also allows it but it’s goofy. That’s a Lebron / Love with Wade and then Z-Bo and some rando like Bogdanovich or Jakar Sampson (with no WCS tonight). That can be paired with 4 other 6k players for a good balance.
    Fun slate, lots to play around with

Yea, I’m on J Sampson too….was thinking he’d be on the low, but I guess not lol.

• BUFUu2

anyone thinking about rolling out cody zeller tonight… Seems like his kind of game and howard could have 5 fouls going in to the 2nd half……

• monarch

Boogie is the guy to spend up for…why are we talking about Durant?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@raymond333 said...

Yea, I’m on J Sampson too….was thinking he’d be on the low, but I guess not lol.

delete

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Boogie is the guy to spend up for…why are we talking about Durant?

Durant is being talked about more cause of no Steph, you know this haha

• underdawgs

@elving188 said...

delete

What a time to be alive. Jakar Sampson is (arguably) a viable punt with no Sac bigs and a probable blowout spot. Lol.

• pimpfist1

Holidayx2,Bogdanovichx2,Plumleex2…Im doin it

• mellofellowsu

@dominicanpapi said...

Oh and Avery Bradley at 4900 on Fanduel is insane. He’s going to get 32+ minutes tonight guarding Middleton.

Yeah he’s one of the first guys I included in my pool.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@pimpfist1 said...

• tylerphohman

The problem I have with KD is that he’s been missing a lot of shots lately outside the 3 point line and he’s never in the paint anymore to grab rebounds. I would rather play Klay and draymond. There will be someone from that bench helping with the points tonight and I don’t know who it’ll be :( someone has to make up for stephs 25 a game. But for 10k KD is still a good choice without steph. He could easily get 50 with steph out. My opinion.

• underdawgs

@pimpfist1 said...

Lol Holidays + Plumlees + Gay + Love + Cousins and you fill out the modern nuclear family bingo card and win (Rakeem) Christmas.
    THIS IS NEVER NOT FUNNY

• futoo

Kd is supposedly angry and battling ankle injuries. Been ejected in 2 of last 3 games..is he healthy enough for a ceiling game

• monarch

Thoughts on Manu with Anderson and Gay unavailable/limited?

• caleb21scott

@Theguy49503 said...

Is Will Barton to expensivesince hes coming off the bench?

doesnt matter if they start or come off the bench its all about the minutes

• BUFUu2

butler or klay i think i am going butler over klay lower owned and not much more for price actually……

• raymond333

@underdawgs said...

What a time to be alive. Jakar Sampson is (arguably) a viable punt with no Sac bigs and a probable blowout spot. Lol.

Yes he is lol.

• kps3205s

@monarch said...

Thoughts on Manu with Anderson and Gay unavailable/limited?

Personally to much of a punt. This season he has only hit 26 min twice and Rudy Gay is probable based on this that was posted yesterday evening with no mentions on limit.

“Gay is nursing a sore right heel and is probable for Wednesday’s matchup against the Heat, Paul Garcia of TheSportsDaily.com reports.”

• DirkDigglerz

Really liking D’Aaron Fox today gambling on him for sure Cleveland will blow them out.

• higgins4321

Who gets Steph’s minutes tonight? Last time he was out McCaw got them over Livingston.

• bjacksonibew

My punt list pick and choose Powell, DevinHarris, JeffGREEN, Frank mason , treylyles,  cunningham, skal,dieng,calderon,Isaiahtaylor,sampson,Frankkaminsky

My favorites are Harris GREEN mason powell

• BUFUu2

@bjacksonibew said...

My punt list pick and choose Powell, DevinHarris, JeffGREEN, Frank mason , treylyles,  cunningham, skal,dieng,calderon,Isaiahtaylor,sampson,Frankkaminsky

My favorites are Harris GREEN mason powell

im loving jeff green tonight to

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@higgins4321 said...

Who gets Steph’s minutes tonight? Last time he was out McCaw got them over Livingston.

with Steph usage rates:

KD: 29.8%
    Klay: 22.5%
    Dray: 15.9%
    Livingston: 11.4%
    McCaw: 9.0%
    West: 19.9%
    Young: 14.4%

Without Steph:
    KD: 33.2%
    Klay: 29.2%
    Dray: 17.9%
    Livingston: 18.8%
    McCaw: 14.2%
    West: 23.7%
    Young: 25.1%

So at least there are your usage differentials for some of their players. Of course not all.

Minutes wise, yeah it should be split between McCaw & Livingston. Idk how much that nose injury to McCaw will hurt him if he plays. but at the moment he’s still questionable.

• DirkDigglerz

Only one I’m rostering on Golden State is Draymond

• bjacksonibew

I think Drummond is in a smash spot as well prolly a 60 burg he price is inflated but I think he has the best chance at reaching value than the other cs , the Mil/Det game looks stackable at least I like
    DRUM/BLEDSOE

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).