7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 6 ) at Orlando ( -6 ) —- T: 217
    7:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at Boston ( -9 ) —- T: 202.5
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 3 ) at New York ( -3 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 4 ) at Milwaukee ( -4 ) —- T: 205
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -5 ) at Charlotte ( 5 ) —- T: 219.5
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 7.5 ) at San Antonio ( -7.5 ) —- T: 197.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( 5.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• firemedicpat

Elf is dog shit. It’s a shame he was in a great spot.

• fanturds

Kemba Walker going beserk

• roach62

Kemba pissed ang finally going off now lol

• Dvoll

Bell a trap !

• firemedicpat

Middleton with the decent half.

• moosedrool

Kemba will be fine. I bet he picks up another 25+ in the 2nd half

• Kamais_Ookin

kemba exploded. Need batum and dwight howard to show up in 2nd half

• firemedicpat

Zbo DDbl.

• miggs6876

I played got a free lineup and stacked the atl/orl game. Doing great but I forgot I played Jaylen Brown. I so stupid.

Other lu Frank killed me.

Props to guy who played Vuc Zebo Gorden etc hope you paired them with right guys.

• malickiville

@leatherface214 said...

Is anybody here playing the 30k and one on DK here?

Yes I am

• TeamTarek

@Dvoll said...

Bell a trap !

Kat called it. Damn tomorrow i have to Read kats Blog (Hope u already Work on it πŸ€‘)

• Renodog

Zbo got nothing on my boy Sammmmmpson, lol

• firemedicpat

Aaaron Wants 60

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

i’ll take ATL/ORL OT … have gordon, vuc… elf mixed through the lineups… and i’ll take IND/CHI OT … for portis definitely (came on a little bit) but mostly Oladipo !!! pretty please on that one!!! … Batum is killing my best lineup right now. Little something from him in this third and i’ll feel better.

• bhodgman

@malickiville said...

Why the EFF did I take ELF in 3 LU’s tonight? I got suckered into it today. I never take that guy because I think he fkn sucks and as a man I can’t look at that dude with his haircut haha. I never play him, read into the hype about his history vs the sucky hawks, and here I am LOL

Same boat (though worse – I put Elf in ~70% of my cash LUs)… but virtually all my other picks smashing, so can’t complain too much… and maybe ORL/ATL goes OT…

• firemedicpat

I thought Jrue would be 50%

• firemedicpat

LBJ no triple dubs homie?

• firemedicpat

@bhodgman said...

Same boat (though worse – I put Elf in ~70% of my cash LUs)… but virtually all my other picks smashing, so can’t complain too much… and maybe ORL/ATL goes OT…

OT useless. Gordon and Fournier being hogs. Gonna lose it for them.

• moosedrool

Every fooking time I take Reggie Jackson he drops a turd.

• firemedicpat

Kings/Cavs and Magic/Hawks OTs please.

• malickiville

@firemedicpat said...

Klay actually averages less points a game without Curry setting him up.

Exactly—-which is why he is WAY overrated. Make no mistake, he’s a great shooter with a quick release, and plays decent defense—but you put him on a team without other stars on it, and he would be a decent player, but not an all-star player. With those other guys, he’s top 20-30

• leatherface214

Tyreke where are you πŸ€” lol

• Chief2112

Kemba closed the half well. 25 FD pts at half. And yes, he is an all-star caliber PG. What no one talks about is the Warriors team defense at times. They are definitely making the Hornets look bad but there is still a half to play.

• Lathum

JayMichael Green pulling down a really good lineup

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@TeamTarek said...

Kat called it. Damn tomorrow i have to Read kats Blog (Hope u already Work on it πŸ€‘)

I construct couple dummy lineups. Then find target games.. with tomorrows slate being smaller the process is started. I didn’t call fade on any player but with my ownership percentages on there it was clear who I was avoiding, i did mention bell owners could be disappointed though. But its a play thats hard to resist. For me it was Sampson more so than bell. Got burned by bell last time out so my recency bias kicked in some to. But research says CHA draws the most fouls in the league and usually that spells trouble for bigs. Not a factor it seems like tonight though.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).